Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really makes my tit hiccup that she never declares adverts properly.

Showing a gifted sofa on her grid and stories and no #ad or #gifted.

It’s a blatant advert for the sofa company it came from - it needs to be properly declared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also - her son is coming up 2 in November and she’s trying to think of places to hold a party..... why? He’s 2. He won’t remember a party. What’s wrong with getting him a cake and having a nice time together as a family at home? Why does she always need to make a huge spectacle out of everything?

Reactions: 5
I don’t really keep up to date with this girl but crikey that photo she uploaded today of her son using the potty with no clothes on 😱 that should be removed instantly, why would any decent parent, or human being, think it’s ok to upload that? Is she really that dim?

Reactions: 2
I don’t really keep up to date with this girl but crikey that photo she uploaded today of her son using the potty with no clothes on 😱 that should be removed instantly, why would any decent parent, or human being, think it’s ok to upload that? Is she really that dim?
I’ve just reported it. It’s about time Instagram did something to protect kids.
No bleeping privacy.

Reactions: 4
Yes she really is that dim. I hate how these influencers feel that it’s their duty to talk about certain things. Fine discuss potty training and share what’s working for you and your child as it may be helpful to someone but sharing a partially nude photo of your child using the potty is completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with this girl. How can she think it’s ok in anyway to post photos like that?! Apart from it being completely unnecessary, it’s a complete invasion of the boys privacy and it’s an inappropriate image to post of a child.

She really is a stupid girl.

Reactions: 1
Because these influences have all lost any sense they had, they all think they need to share every minor detail.

Also... she’s sad about Thomas cook? Didn’t think she’d be affected by that considering she never pays for her own holidays. Don’t worry I’m sure another company will pick up your tab 🤨

God it's a sad state of affairs when you have to rely on the "haters" and "trolls" to keep these influencer's kids safe online.

Reactions: 2