Katherine Ryan #2 Katherine was feminist to the core, married pyro BK and became an obedient bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she is the sole breadwinner of that family and I can imagine there will come a time he gets sick of being the butt of the joke or she tires of him like most celeb relationships
I'm only two episodes in and he definitely doesn't like to be the butt of her jokes. I quite like the show but that Louisa woman she spoke to was so annoying.

Reactions: 4
Has she ever done her podcast without talking about some medical drama? 😆

Reactions: 3
She does seem to get ill quite often especially sickness bugs.
If you think Katherine's bad Eva Chen (director of fashion partnership for IG/semi influencer) has been off and on sick since 2020. She's always posting about a new sickness (cold, flu, stomahc bug) her or her three children have.

So after years of twatting around with his lawn Bobby has ripped it all up and put down turf.
The man needs a job. Lazy freeloading tosser!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wonder where Katherine is, last upload on the podcast was 9th march. She’s not normally this quiet.

Reactions: 1
What is with the tenderstem broccoli sponsorships on the latest podcasts? No specific brand mentioned, just generic tenderstem broccoli.
Who is paying for this?

Reactions: 2
What is with the tenderstem broccoli sponsorships on the latest podcasts? No specific brand mentioned, just generic tenderstem broccoli.
Who is paying for this?
I think Tenderstem is a brand. Or a trademark. It’s something weird like that.

The post she read out saying it was from Abby was I believe a joke post and not from Abby, can't believe she didn't do a quick Google.

I really thought her defence of performing in Dubai was a Joe Lycett stunt but looking at the website, she's really doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She will do anything if it gives her more 💰💰💰
She implied people's concerns were linked to Islamophobia and said it was a just a matter of disagreeing with different countries' 'politics' when the reality is you can be convicted and put to death for being gay. That's not politics, it's barbaric.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
On the pod she was making out that she was going to Dubai alone for two days. Turns out Bobby K has of course tagged along.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely did give the impression it was just her. Or maybe that was just our ridiculous assumption - I mean he can't be expected to take care of his kids for two days can he

• Haha
Reactions: 6