Katherine Ryan #2 Katherine was feminist to the core, married pyro BK and became an obedient bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked it, I like her a lot. Pretty sure this thread was a rave until it turned into the we hate Bobby club.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also her 'Mom' was a total fox back in the day wasn't she! No wonder she felt so much pressure to look beautiful. No need for my kids to worry as I'm a solid 3 out of 10 ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also her 'Mom' was a total fox back in the day wasn't she! No wonder she felt so much pressure to look beautiful. No need for my kids to worry as I'm a solid 3 out of 10 ๐Ÿ˜…
Dont speak about yourself that way lovely ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I liked it, I like her a lot. Pretty sure this thread was a rave until it turned into the we hate Bobby club.
I think we all liked her but she's changed a lot and done a 180 on lots of things over the years and it's a shame. Bobby dresses like K-Fed c2001, seems like a right-wing crashing bore of an Andrew Tate fan and she fawns over him, is happy to not only take on being the breadwinner but all the domestic/admin work in their house and be proud of it and she never shuts up about the minutiae of her domestic life and babies and kids. I'm pleased if she's happy but she gives off major cult vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I liked her when I went along with a friend a couple of years ago to her show. The podcast turned me off her as it felt a bit tone deaf. Maybe a break from the podcast would serve it later down the line?

Reactions: 10
I like her! But I do think she does and says questionable things sometimes and I enjoy talking about them. I really want to watch her parenting show but I don't think I have access to the channel /platform it's being shown through... ugh

Reactions: 5
I like her! But I do think she does and says questionable things sometimes and I enjoy talking about them. I really want to watch her parenting show but I don't think I have access to the channel /platform it's being shown through... ugh
I thought that too but I just searched and it came up (I have Sky but I think you can get it on free view).
She definitely comes across so much better on her tv show than the podcast, which I had to stop listening to. Only so much potty training chat a person can take.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you are in the UK you can watch it on UKTV Play for free but with adverts.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Having binge watched her new parenting series, wow....

Episode 4 is about nudists. There is a 20 year old woman who is naked all the time around her naked parents and her dads mates who are part of the nudist community.

Far too weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watching the parental guidance show. Twice so far theyโ€™ve been in cars (one being driven to an event) and another time Katherine is driving ON THE MOTORWAY, none of them are wearing seatbelts at any time. Like is this just not illegal anymore?? Itโ€™s being shown on TV and no one seems to give a tit about it not the production crew. So bizarre
In her podcast shesaid she is absolutely wearing a seatbelt at all times, and that the belt was just tucked away to avoid her radio mic. To be fair the safeguarding policies in UK TV are so strict I doubt they'd shoot anything without a seatbelt being used.

Reactions: 2
Watched it too ๐Ÿซฃ the way the 20 year old was sitting when they were all sitting round chatting!! Katherine will have had an eyeful. And the girls DAD ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just binged Parental Guidance and all I can think is "i hope she has a very good prenup" bc yikes at Bobby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8