Katherine Ryan #2 Katherine was feminist to the core, married pyro BK and became an obedient bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect time for a new thread as I've unsubscibed from the podcast today! Also unfollowed on Insta as the pumping stories have become kinda repulsive.

Hopefully you'll all keep me updated about BK's lawn and other achievements 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's funny how she never mentions gogglebox anymore now that she's realised tv's Katherine Ryan gets less air time than (the legend tbf) Jane mcdonald/

Reactions: 8
I’m going to sound like a massive bleep here but I’ll say it anyway, her kid Fred really annoys me for some reason and I don’t know what it is?!?!!?! Every time I see him I think “how annoying”. Coming from a loving (LOL) mum of two xoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to sound like a massive bleep here but I’ll say it anyway, her kid Fred really annoys me for some reason and I don’t know what it is?!?!!?! Every time I see him I think “how annoying”. Coming from a loving (LOL) mum of two xoxoxoxo
SAME! I think it is his eyes for me and his narky little face. Coming from a fellow mother of 2 who takes instant dislikes to people, and doesn't discriminate so that includes children.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just watched the latest gogglebox. What is the point of them being on there? BKs face annoys me. He's so dull!!

Reactions: 4
May God/the universe/the Tattle mods forgive me but I know what you mean 🙈🙈🙈 I think it's based off what Katherine says about him as well as something about his expression/general demeanour...I get Little Lord Fauntleroy vibes...like he sees everyone as just peasants to do his bidding? I guess he just comes across spoilt really. Which wouldn't be his fault of course, no child spoils themselves after all.

O god I'm going to be smited for this! Katherine did an episode of the pod about Tattle once so I'm always conscious that she may see what's written here...this might be a step too far and she'll find me and hurt me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh so she's managed to wangle herself a reality show just like we predicted. It'll either be really boring and get canned a La their gogglebox appearances, or it'll expose bk for the knob that we know he is 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god. She's on Sky right now 'Missus' tour. Not funny which is heartbreaking as I thought the last thing she had left was her talent (she is/was funny)
Talking about the husband makes me full on cringe and I'm only 20 minutes in. She's making jokes about the botox which just make me sad.
Also, does anyone else think she's morphing into Carrie Johnson? Because they have the same frozen expression and fashion sense.

I can never look at her without thinking of the way the Sky TV Guide once described her.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 05-04-26 shark-faced katherine - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I can never look at her without thinking of the way the Sky TV Guide once described her.

View attachment 2320167
I reckon shed find that v funny ;)

Pretty lame justification on the pod for selling her children's privacy for her 'not a reality show'
Also wondering if she gets paid for those interminable bits where she reads out minutes long ads for the various company that contact her flogging their wares

Reactions: 4
Don't want to listen to the pod, what is the new reality show?

She was pretty adamant about not showing Violet online as a kid so I'm very surprised if she's doing a show with her kids.

I reckon shed find that v funny ;)

Pretty lame justification on the pod for selling her children's privacy for her 'not a reality show'
Also wondering if she gets paid for those interminable bits where she reads out minutes long ads for the various company that contact her flogging their wares
Yeah her reasoning was incredibly lame. She’s not famous for her family, she’s famous for her comedy. While it might be necessary for her to have Instagram professionally, there’s no need to put her children on there. She tried to justify it saying she only shows a bit/nothing untoward but she could not show them at all and it wouldn’t impact her income or anything. Keep your children offline and let them have their privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a few months ago she said on her podcast that she’d be stopping showing Fred on her socials soon and the baby too as it made her uncomfortable and she doesn’t think it’s right for safety and privacy. Yet here we are 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a few months ago she said on her podcast that she’d be stopping showing Fred on her socials soon and the baby too as it made her uncomfortable and she doesn’t think it’s right for safety and privacy. Yet here we are 💰
She’ll do whatever BK tells her to do

Reactions: 10