Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported her stories based on her ‘health claims’ cos making cups of tea and going a walk doesn’t actually cure mental health KHM!! Also the IVF chat is so insensitive. She doesn’t have a clue about fertility issues - she had a chemical pregnancy which isn’t nice but sadly it’s very common, she got pregnant with Olaf 2 weeks later. She needs to STFU and stop spouting absolute drivel on her MAKE UP page 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
she needs to take them stories down that advice is a load of tit for people struggling or having experienced losses what goes through her head daily to do this tit is beyond me it’s actually quite worrying Kate stick to what your meant to do Make up not an agony aunt with your awful advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always wondered why she didn’t go for the 2 under 2 as it seems like the way “mummy” influencers maximise the content. And let’s face it, bar olive she’s got duck all else going on. Maybe they’ve been struggling and he’s been told it’s his sperm count
it could well be that. A news article a while ago showed a list of potential side effects of the vax and one was to do with sperm and sperm being killed off. Remember one min he was anti mask some big conspiracy nut refusing to wear a mask, then because they wanted to holiday and go to all these places abroad all of a sudden he changed his mind. So I wonder if it was worth it all to go on holiday and be grammable if they now cant manifest their perfect baby number 2 lol

Reactions: 11
The whole manifestation thing does my head in, it’s like saying that people just aren’t trying hard enough if they don’t get what they’re trying to manifest. Life doesn’t work like that unfortunately

Reactions: 31
The whole manifestation thing does my head in, it’s like saying that people just aren’t trying hard enough if they don’t get what they’re trying to manifest. Life doesn’t work like that unfortunately
Or anyone that is ill or had awful things happen to them have somehow brought it on themselves by not manifesting something better. It’s literally the most toxic thing!!! At the end of the day, her life isn’t what it was 2-3 years ago and it fuckin kills her, whatever she’s manifesting it’s not working. Remember when she told us she had manifested the detechtives hahahahahaah “wait till I see you fat tits!!”

Reactions: 35
Anyone seen “most hated man on the internet”? What some of them girls went through now that’s trolling! She hasn’t got a fuckin clue about anything has she from trolling, to makeup to even ironing her clothes she hasn’t got a fuckin clue

A close friend has recently been admitted to a secure unit with post partum psychosis. I’ll just drop her a text and tell her to get out for a walk and drink some water.
I had this 13 years ago! My life has never been the same again… and no going for a walk or drinking water or making the bed didn’t cure me!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe the life changing news was positive. Maybe he finally got accepted for his dream job as a jockey!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion using @Wkdbird post above #150 - KHM hasn't got a clue, all she talks about is poo and Big O who is turning two 😀

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion in the form of a haiku: #150 - Katie in the Dam,
Matt playing away again,
Blame it on the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe the life changing news was positive. Maybe he finally got accepted for his dream job as a jockey!
Why did I add the word disc in front of jockey when I read this and thought his career as dj indesit was taking off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, she's getting reported to ASA for this. Sick fed up of these influenzas hiding their ads and today she's gone far too far with all her 'manifesting' crap and dangerous dangerous mental health 'solutions' Let's see how she likes having the ASA to deal with. She's an idiot and a dangerous one at that.
I've reported her too

Reactions: 4
I'm still cringing at her manifesting that the rain would stop 🤣 so everytime there is a threat of a natural disaster, the residents in the area need to really manifest that it will disappear and magically it will. Think of all the hurricanes and floods that could have been stopped if people just tried to manifest it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen that video going round of that girl in concert square🤮
No why what is it ? Do we wanna see it ?!? Intrigued.......

I'm still cringing at her manifesting that the rain would stop 🤣 so everytime there is a threat of a natural disaster, the residents in the area need to really manifest that it will disappear and magically it will. Think of all the hurricanes and floods that could have been stopped if people just tried to manifest it 🥴
Ray Cist, Fighting climate change one manifestation at a time !!! 👊🌍🌪🏔🌋🌦🌡👊👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A close friend has recently been admitted to a secure unit with post partum psychosis. I’ll just drop her a text and tell her to get out for a walk and drink some water.
I had this also I was very very poorly and it’s safe to say no making my bed or drinking water would cure it. Life has never been the same I have to continually keep going till I collapse because I get really really bad flash backs having days off at home so scare me even tho we no longer live in the place we lived when I had my babies 😞 I still suffer but luckily I’m no longer on medication

No why what is it ? Do we wanna see it ?!? Intrigued.......

Ray Cist, Fighting climate change one manifestation at a time !!!
Twitter concert square video it’s a top hit 😭 her mother would be so proud

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.