Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One her mates came on in a early thread and talked about her chemical pregnancy, I wouldn’t know what thread to refer back to. But it was the JENKO era. She also said she was having a holiday to mourn but it was actually a trip to Morocco to sort Delo’s wig

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A close friend has recently been admitted to a secure unit with post partum psychosis. I’ll just drop her a text and tell her to get out for a walk and drink some water.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The Upton Village idiot is giving unsolicited and nonsense advice again.
Ahh yes Kate. I woke up feeling awful. However going for a walk is out of the question as I am so dizzy and my eyes are clouding over and my head bangs. But yes tmoz is a new day and I can apparently wake up tmoz and change the fact I have a tumour in my head. Ok then 👌

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So sick of her spiel, I haven't gone through IVF but I know two people currently struggling to conceive following MCs and/or years of trying and the mental pain they are going through can be seen. She goes on about be kind ect does she have any idea how insensitive she actually is ???

Reactions: 15
I’ve never commented before but long time reader.

I have too had many losses
One chemical
One full term death at 42 weeks.
One loss at 26 weeks

All terribly traumatic and left me with crippling anxiety. BUT I’m just about to walk my dog and my bed is made so I should be laughing now.

She’s a danger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

One chemical
One loss at 26 weeks

All terribly traumatic and left me with crippling anxiety. BUT I’m just about to walk my dog and my bed is made so I should be laughing now.

She’s a danger.
Fellow stillbirth experience here (placental abrubtion) I feel for you. It's the most painful horrible experience and I'm definitely a different person because of what happened. She really needs to wind her neck in. She's clueless and has no idea of the impact of her stupidity on others. No amount of manifesting (that shite triggers me to want to bleeping fight people), bed making, walking or water guzzling would have ever made me feel better. And as for that tomorrow's a new day crap - it was another day without my baby and I wanted to die. Fortunately my family packed me off to a very caring GP and I had treatment for PTSD from a highly trained professional who knew what they were doing and now I'm better. I was never brave enough to try for another baby though. I wish she would just stfu. Some women struggle to have babies. It doesn't make them less important. Deep down she knows that but in the absence of her having any other obvious talent or redeemable qualities she clings to motherhood like it's the be all and end all. No one should take any notice of her. I don't even know why I let her live in my head rent free. She is irrelevant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Is Delos life changing news the fact that he will not be able fertilise flat tits and this is why she is spouting all this BS about IVF blah blah blah🧐

• Haha
Fellow stillbirth experience here (placental abrubtion) I feel for you. It's the most painful horrible experience and I'm definitely a different person because of what happened. She really needs to wind her neck in. She's clueless and has no idea of the impact of her stupidity on others. No amount of manifesting (that shite triggers me to want to bleeping fight people), bed making, walking or water guzzling would have ever made me feel better. And as for that tomorrow's a new day crap - it was another day without my baby and I wanted to die. Fortunately my family packed me off to a very caring GP and I had treatment for PTSD from a highly trained professional who knew what they were doing and now I'm better. I was never brave enough to try for another baby though. I wish she would just stfu. Some women struggle to have babies. It doesn't make them less important. Deep down she knows that but in the absence of her having any other obvious talent or redeemable qualities she clings to motherhood like it's the be all and end all. No one should take any notice of her. I don't even know why I let her live in my head rent free. She is irrelevant.
How wonderfully astute a response. I couldn’t have said it better myself. I too had lists of treatment for PTSD however, I did glacé another living child.

I wish you lots of care. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Delos life changing news the fact that he will not be able fertilise flat tits and this is why she is spouting all this BS about IVF blah blah blah🧐
I reckon it is; she's suddenly come out with all this after the tea got spilled here yesterday

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry this happened to you, I can’t say I know what you went through/ are going through because I don’t but I’m sending you lots and lots of love❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry for your losses & struggles kweens♥ 💐♥

Following the advice of the wirrals most influential racist and shaman, I'm currently manifesting myself pregnant. However, Mrs P may well manifest me into space if she wakes up with a cock and balls!

• Haha

One chemical
One loss at 26 weeks

She’s a danger.
So sorry that you have been through this x

So sorry that all you have been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow girls she’s been doing bridal make up for 12222222 years wowwweww the same tit bridal make up 🤣

many brides thinking of booking her don’t her make up she tit

Another sneaky ad hideaway
Right, she's getting reported to ASA for this. Sick fed up of these influenzas hiding their ads and today she's gone far too far with all her 'manifesting' crap and dangerous dangerous mental health 'solutions' Let's see how she likes having the ASA to deal with. She's an idiot and a dangerous one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so sorry this happened to you, I can’t say I know what you went through/ are going through because I don’t but I’m sending you lots and lots of love❤
That's lovely. Its fine not to know but kindness and support are always appreciated. It was a good while ago now. I don't mean to attract attention to myself but Truff has really triggered me today. She's such a creature!

How wonderfully astute a response. I couldn’t have said it better myself. I too had lists of treatment for PTSD however, I did glacé another living child.

I wish you lots of care. Xx
Back at you 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon it is; she's suddenly come out with all this after the tea got spilled here yesterday
Maybe she manifested secondary infertility for herself after talking about stuff that doesn’t concern her for so bleeping long

• Haha
I always wondered why she didn’t go for the 2 under 2 as it seems like the way “mummy” influencers maximise the content. And let’s face it, bar olive she’s got duck all else going on. Maybe they’ve been struggling and he’s been told it’s his sperm count

Reactions: 9
Was just having a little nosey at her social blade statistics

she’s lost followers on 10 of the last 11 days

Her average like on posts is 2,066, I remember when it used to be about 8k

her avg comments on posts is 47

her engagement rate is 1.14%
no wonder no brands want to work with her anymore par her diehards bperfect and collection

not be long til she’s down at 184k
She will do a comp to get her numbers up give away some old Man City stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always wondered why she didn’t go for the 2 under 2 as it seems like the way “mummy” influencers maximise the content. And let’s face it, bar olive she’s got duck all else going on. Maybe they’ve been struggling and he’s been told it’s his sperm count
Shes not working and her career is practically non existent to were it was when she first fell pregnant with O in 2020. She won’t get even a fraction of the freebies she got for O either so good luck to her. Poor Delo working like a dog 🤣🤣🤣 he thought he’d hit the big time when he met flat tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.