Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think of how Fleur informed her subscribers of her miscarriages aswell...
I was just thinking the same the other day. At this point Fleur is the only influencer who I can actually stand.

I see later got all the sympathy from her 'miscarriage' and we're now back to ad after ad again. She's got no shame.

Reactions: 6
So unfair that her and her husband get to stay home all day doing f all while we are all working hard

Reactions: 1
She's going on about that neom pod (she's met the creater don't you know 🙄). I've got a version that is half the price (not neom) and I'd certainly advise against buying the neom one, friend bought it and had quite a few issues. She kept complaining about weitd smells from it (which I've seen a lot of complaints about).

She's so out of touch with reality shes now advising using an overpriced jo malone perfume as room spray. I guess that's a good idea when jo malone give every Tom, dock and Harry influencer they're rubbish for free.

Also were is the vid on the independent retailers. That should have been done ages ago is she was serious about it, or did not enough of them send her free stuff 🙄

The fake tan on her hands is shockingly bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's going on about that neom pod (she's met the creater don't you know 🙄). I've got a version that is half the price (not neom) and I'd certainly advise against buying the neom one, friend bought it and had quite a few issues. She kept complaining about weitd smells from it (which I've seen a lot of complaints about).
Ooh which one would you recommend?

Ooh which one would you recommend?
I've got 2 and like them both. One is the more stylish of the 2 which i got from oliver bonas and it's got a ceramic cover with a pink marble effect in it. They actually have a few pretty ones on the site. Think it was £45. Its lovely, does the job in the same way as the neom one. Would definitely recommend

The other one is just a standard one I got on Amazon, cost about £20. Just a plastic one with a wood effect base which. It changes colour. Does the job though. You really don't need to spend these ridiculous prices and I like the look of my on over bonas one on comparison to the neom. I do have one or 2 of the neom oils that I've used in both pods as well

I have the Neom one & it is gorgeous & great quality. You do need to clean it regularly, I just diffuse white vinegar through it for 10 minutes or so otherwise the smells do mix when you use different oils, but imagine that is common with any diffuser🤷‍♀️.

It’s the thumbnail on the chemical pregnancy video that does it for me, completely put me off watching& now totally unsubscribed. I take it Ricki is no longer working?

I don’t think Rick has worked for ages. I started getting annoying with them when they moved into the new house and she was going on about how she’s not had any time to film anything cos she didn’t realise how much time it would take doing up the house and looking after the kids....even tho her and Rick are at home all day every day and her dad was there doing so much of the work. So lazy and entitled.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah it's been years since he worked. I remember back in the early days him coming home from work in the vids. He then realised he could have an easy time of it with Kate's 'work' when she started to get more collabs etc and chucked in the job. Im sure they brought it up at the time but can't remember how they positioned it. These influnecers whose husband/boyfriends chuck work are just lazy imo.

In regards to the diffusers I've had no issue with mine but friend with the neom one has had a few issues. Just don't see the point of paying double for something when they all do the same thing. Though it's a personal choice.

Reactions: 4
What even is Rik's life.
He's a house husband (zero problems with that!), but he does sweet f all.

Kate is meant to be the main income and she doesn't seem to do more than a days work a week either.

Both kids are in school and nursery all day usually. Their house is a total shithole until kate does her regular boring Monica cupbaord clearl out videos. They both just swan around garden centres with all their free time like a bunch of air heads.

Then there he is, making a gift guide about his new PS5 that he's going to play in all his spare time and having special sets of golf clubs specially made.

How can they both permanently do so little but sit and play PS5 all day. If they were on a council estate, they'd be considered a couple of lazy chavs!

I know that I for one have been working flat out this year, worrying about paying the Bill's and my husband losing his job from covid, having to home school 2 kids on and off whilst still working a full time job.

Watching these two prats plod around garden centres and buy designer handbags and PS5's all day and still not really bother to even make any decent content but call if work. Unreal.

I wish they'd shut Instagram and YouTube down so these clowns had to get a real job and see what the world is really like for a while. Posting a couple of instagram ads a week and rolling around in the cash can't last forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@Jobagels couldn’t have said it better myself!!
How boring must life be to just not work?? This year has been so difficult for a lot of people with having to work from home and the adjustment, home schooling and that’s without mentioning the added worries and pressure of people losing their jobs, financial difficulties or people being ill with COVID or losing loved ones and not being able to say goodbye.

But here’s these two idiots with their blinkers on, they literally live in cloud cuckoo land. I’d be ashamed to say my husband just sits at home playing ps5! What must her boys say when people or friends ask what their daddy does 😂 Me and my husband always joke about winning the lottery and both agree to stay in work would keep us sane or doing something valuable with our time like volunteering. Rik must be incredibly lazy to enjoy just being at home doing nothing and laziness is such an unattractive trait for anyone to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I imagine she has Ricky down as an employee and pays him a wage so that she pays less tax...

Reactions: 5
I imagine she has Ricky down as an employee and pays him a wage so that she pays less tax...
1000%.
They both do nothing. It's such a terrible example to set her two boys, not matter how much she tried to convince herself shes a boss women.

My kids do careers week at school each year, where they interview parents about their jobs, learn about hard work and different careers.

Those boys see them both lazing around the house all day and clicking their fingers and piles of free stuff and toys juts arrive like magic. No effort or work required.

I know I wouldn't want my kids growing up with that expectation of life. But then again, I wouldn't cash in on my kids privacy just so I can have a designer hamdbag and a set of golf clubs and to laze around all day.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even regard them as proper adults. To me they just seem like they’re playing at being grown up and their lifestyle is completely unrepresentative of the people who follow them.
Don’t even get me started of the levels of consumption. Completely vacuous!

Reactions: 8
She’s just as bad. They just want the maximum amount of free stuff, gifted holidays, ad money etc to fund their bland lifestyle whilst putting in the minimum amount of effort.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it's been years since he worked. I remember back in the early days him coming home from work in the vids. He then realised he could have an easy time of it with Kate's 'work' when she started to get more collabs etc and chucked in the job. Im sure they brought it up at the time but can't remember how they positioned it. These influnecers whose husband/boyfriends chuck work are just lazy imo.

In regards to the diffusers I've had no issue with mine but friend with the neom one has had a few issues. Just don't see the point of paying double for something when they all do the same thing. Though it's a personal choice.
While they all do the same, the Neom is definitely the nicest looking. But like you say it’s personal choice.

The last time I really watched her content must have been when Ricki was in work, I’ve barely watched her since she’s moved into her new place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.