Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ads are getting ridiculous !!! They are CONSTANT. I get it's her job but it's all the time. I wouldn't mind but she's not putting any other effort in. But You can tell she's just trying to throw other photos in to space them out, as she doesn't usually post this much and they're just SO BORING. where's the YouTube videos? Or anything interesting? Her page is jusr full of ads and boring content. And moaning about the world not being back to normal SO she can be laid to go to Dubai again 😂 oh dear. UNFOLLOWED.

Reactions: 8
The ads are getting ridiculous !!! They are CONSTANT. I get it's her job but it's all the time. I wouldn't mind but she's not putting any other effort in. But You can tell she's just trying to throw other photos in to space them out, as she doesn't usually post this much and they're just SO BORING. where's the YouTube videos? Or anything interesting? Her page is jusr full of ads and boring content. And moaning about the world not being back to normal SO she can be laid to go to Dubai again 😂 oh dear. UNFOLLOWED.
I completely and utterly agree - it’s an absolute joke! The greed is shining through at the minute

Reactions: 6
When a lot of us are struggling, the last thing we want is to be bombarded with ads, ads, ads. You think she'd be sensitive to that? It's not only the ads, it's all the passing comments moaning about shops not having good enough stock for her to buy yet more CRAP for her house that she doesn't need, or hating Covid because of not being able to go on free holidays. I didn't like her before, but I'm just incredibly disappointed that she considered an 'influencer' to so many, and think she could just try a bit harder to be relatable and considerate.

Reactions: 9
The lack of the freebie trips must be killing her. I must admit I wish things would go back to normal as well so I could go on holiday (I have to pay for mine though). I don't expext free handouts. Totally agree about all the ad's its a tough time for people but kate isnt alone in all this nonstop ad ad ad nonsense . All the bloggers are at it maybe the conpanies need to realise that consumers are starting to find the influencers market unpalatable.

I see still not mention of the house sale. I suppose she's saving that sweet sweet content for next year (especially if the free holidays don't start rolling in again). Just to add she got over her fear of flying pretty fast, more like fear of having to spend her own money on holidays.

Reactions: 8
The lack of the freebie trips must be killing her. I must admit I wish things would go back to normal as well so I could go on holiday (I have to pay for mine though). I don't expext free handouts. Totally agree about all the ad's its a tough time for people but kate isnt alone in all this nonstop ad ad ad nonsense . All the bloggers are at it maybe the conpanies need to realise that consumers are starting to find the influencers market unpalatable.

I see still not mention of the house sale. I suppose she's saving that sweet sweet content for next year (especially if the free holidays don't start rolling in again). Just to add she got over her fear of flying pretty fast, more like fear of having to spend her own money on holidays.
yep totally agree - the ads from a lot of them seem worse then normal.

Reactions: 2
Now an ad about kids not going hungry - been paid to discuss this - awful!
this makes me sick to my stomach... esp when so many influencers have done this... vile money grabbing c#nts!! (Excuse my language)!!

I was gonna send a message about the no of ads but I just couldn’t do it! It just makes me sick!! She is advertising anything and everything so much for working with brands that she only loves!
She is going all out to get this massive house renovation isn’t she (which no doubt daddy will do all the work)!

Reactions: 2
Agree with you all I was absolutly gobsmacked when I saw another ad and what it was for. Trying to make herself out to be a saint, has this woman no shame.

Reactions: 1
She disgusts me, virtue signalling to followers about child poverty before being PAID to advertise about it? If you cared that much why not donate your fee, or do it pro bono? It is beyond low to profit from others misery.
It's bad enough she fleeces followers by posting constant ads without providing any content, she does nothing for anyone else except her lazy husband and over exposed children.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow. I can honestly say, if I was paid to promote anything about child poverty I’d be donating 100% of my fee.
She probs spent more than 20 quid on bloody Halloween decorations

Reactions: 10
Probably a part ex new build
I can’t see that tbh. How will she be able to put her poor dad to work then?!
There would be little content with that too. It will be another doer upper she can make look the same. Then she will have the last baby when it’s done.
Other than a million ads and hauls in between she and her work shy husband have sod all else to offer.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why are they decorating their house (for the 15th time in the last 2 years) when their house is still showing as sold.

I'm wondering if they've actually had to experience the adult world and been refused for mortgage on the big renovation project house she originally mentioned.

Yet again has managed to boil my blood on her latest insta story regarding Christmas gift guides for independent sellers. "If you're able to send me one of your items"?! How about you personally support some of these businesses and actually BUY the items you think are worth promoting?!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Yet again has managed to boil my blood on her latest insta story regarding Christmas gift guides for independent sellers. "If you're able to send me one of your items"?! How about you personally support some of these businesses and actually BUY the items you think are worth promoting?!
That's terrible! Has she no shame?!

• Heart
Completely gobsmacked that she had the audacity to say that !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.