Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people need 'mum hacks'? Just look after ya bleeping kids
🤣🤣🤣
Nothing will be able to convince me that she was the right person to write this book. Even though I agree with you on not needing ‘hacks’, the ideal YouTube for this was Emily Norris and how Kate doesn’t see she’s taken over Emily’s ‘thing’ is beyond me. Maybe she does know and just doesn’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Everything every mum does is a 'hack' as we all work out the quickest, easiest way to do the jobs we all need to do to parent our kids.

Reactions: 6
All of a sudden banging on about her poor dogs that we seldom hear about / I often forget even exist. Upcoming pet product ad for sure 😂

Reactions: 4
All of a sudden banging on about her poor dogs that we seldom hear about / I often forget even exist. Upcoming pet product ad for sure 😂
Or she can’t stand the fact that Hannah, Charlotte and Victoria have all just got puppies and needs content.

put I’m betting on an ad like you say.. prob that camera that has been doing the rounds

Reactions: 4
I used to really enjoy watching her videos and she was probably one of the first YouTubers i watched but I cant stick this woman any longer. It's all ad ad ad, all the bloomin time. I see shes got another one up. I really wonder when this influencer crap will die, honestly any time i see a product recommended by one of them i really dont want to buy it. Its so annoyingwjen loads if them are doing the same ad and you can tell it's all fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy watching her videos and she was probably one of the first YouTubers i watched but I cant stick this woman any longer. It's all ad ad ad, all the bloomin time. I see shes got another one up. I really wonder when this influencer crap will die, honestly any time i see a product recommended by one of them i really dont want to buy it. Its so annoyingwjen loads if them are doing the same ad and you can tell it's all fake.
this is totally how I feel at the minute. She only comes onto insta at the minute if it’s an add to keep the engagement up.
i was actually having a conversation with a influencer about how ad heavy it is at the minute and they’re all pushing the same brands.

not that Kate has done one but if I see another ad for heystrid (the razor) I’m likely to scream

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know how much they actually get paid! That Hotpoint ad, is cringe. When you both "work" from home how can you say lockdown has enabled you to have more time together?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, I’ve noticed how many ads she is doing, and getting really fed up with them, think I will be unfollowing. I followed her originally because I liked her style, both fashion and house.

I actually don’t mind people doing the odd, correctly labelled of course, ad, but she’s doing 2/3 a week at the moment, which is taking the mickey, especially when there is very little actual engagement.

Even when it looks like it’s not an ad it’s often for brands she works with anyway, like ‘what’s in primark?’

Defo a dog ad on the way - their dog is featured again

or it’s all for engagement as she is loosing it due to all the ads and hates the engagement that other influencers are getting with their new puppies

Last edited:
I'd love to know how much they actually get paid! That Hotpoint ad, is cringe. When you both "work" from home how can you say lockdown has enabled you to have more time together?
This was a while ago now but do you remember the whole irresponsible natural cycles app ads that influencers were doing? Well an influencer on twitter (I *think* it was Zoe London but I honestly can’t remember!) said that she was offered £5k to make a video endorsing the product but she couldn’t have it on her conscience as it was completely unreliable contraception. Kate mentioned natural cycles LOADS so god knows how much she made from them 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This was a while ago now but do you remember the whole irresponsible natural cycles app ads that influencers were doing? Well an influencer on twitter (I *think* it was Zoe London but I honestly can’t remember!) said that she was offered £5k to make a video endorsing the product but she couldn’t have it on her conscience as it was completely unreliable contraception. Kate mentioned natural cycles LOADS so god knows how much she made from them 🙈
Oh I remember her doing that. She went on and on and on about it for ages. Now never mentioned. I doubt she was actually using it. I agree it was certainly something I'd never recommend to anyone unless you weren't too fussed about getting pregnant andtotally irresponsible for influencers to be pushing it. It's interesting to hear another influencer say that, it just shows how a lot of these influencers will push anything for the money.

I wouldn't mind the ads half as much if she was putting any effort into her channels outwith the ads. But she is dull and non-existent unless she has something to punt!
Basically using followers for the money without giving any kind of content in return. Shame to see how lazy and greedy she has become!

Reactions: 8
Seriously the ads are out of control at the minute!! She will advertise anything!
I wouldn't mind the ads half as much if she was putting any effort into her channels outwith the ads. But she is dull and non-existent unless she has something to punt!
Basically using followers for the money without giving any kind of content in return. Shame to see how lazy and greedy she has become!
Totally agree with both of these comments. She's just as ad ad. If she had content surrounding the ads then it wouldn't be a problem. However all she is is looking to sell something. It honestly seems she'd advertise anyrhing atm. She'll be fuming about the lack of free holidays this year especially those handy free Dubai ones.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.