Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can also tell that it’s the run up to Christmas as the ads from all of them has increased massively!

Reactions: 2
Sorry to offend anyone, but I can't get past the voice, so it's a no from me. :oops:

Her little boys are adorable though.
I dont know what it is that irritates me when i hear her. She sounds nasally congested and so do her kids. Its like they need to blow their nose. Its a no from me.

I haven’t viewed her Instagram for a while but took a look tonight and what’s happened? She always looked bubbly and fun in her photos before and now she looks very sad/ fake and a bit dead behind the eyes?

I haven’t viewed her Instagram for a while but took a look tonight and what’s happened? She always looked bubbly and fun in her photos before and now she looks very sad/ fake and a bit dead behind the eyes?
Sold her soul, that's why.

Reactions: 7
Ricky's photos tell a very different story to Kates...

Hers are well staged, shes smiling and interacting with the boys

Then Ricky's constantly show her looking miserable, sullen, withdrawn and usually attached to her phone.

Insta vs reality

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is she still faffing around organising her wardrobe when shes sold her house and about to move. Is she just trying to through people off?

Reactions: 1
I have always found her photos with the boys very staged to be honest. Especially photos/videos that are ads where she’s playing/chasing with them etc. It’s just a forced fake smile for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh look not posted in a couple of days... comes back oh and why has she posted... yet another ad!! It’s getting a joke now

Reactions: 4
5 out of the 7 recent posts are Ads 🙃🙃🙃🙃 see how she tries to hide it by doing it at the front like this ad so you don’t see it. Sneaky sneaky!

Sick of her cheesy Ads ..she’s so fake.
Why doesn’t she go and get a actual career that will satisfy her ..
Uses her two boys as props to her sales channel
Ricky is a wet wipe who quit his job to chase after the princess.
Ugh nauseated just thinking of it.

She legit makes my blood boil, would be so easy to think of decent content in her shoes. I could think of 10 decent videos that weren’t ads or hauls off the top of my head. She is lazy AF. Between two of them not working they can’t even produce a video a week!

Reactions: 3
She legit makes my blood boil, would be so easy to think of decent content in her shoes. I could think of 10 decent videos that weren’t ads or hauls off the top of my head. She is lazy AF. Between two of them not working they can’t even produce a video a week!
she seems to only do vids now if there is something in it for her... wait till the moving / Renovation vlogs start when she moves house.... and they will because no doubt she will be after all the freebies she can get...

although she does a lot of ads i do like hers compared to the likes of rebecca lamb etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.