Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy Kate’s channel but now I just feel that she never posts unless it contains an ad. I know they earn a living by doing ads but now just feels she can only be bothered if she is getting paid to do it. She also doesn’t put ‘ad’ in the title of her videos.
she is the new Mrs Meldrum with all the Ads she’s doing now.

Reactions: 4
Confused with her new video - she talks about changes they might make to the house. The house she's just sold! Whats going on?

Reactions: 8
Confused with her new video - she talks about changes they might make to the house. The house she's just sold! Whats going on?
Didn't someone mention that she has been deleting comments where people have asked about her moving. I bet it's to throw people off.

Reactions: 2
New ad. Apparently Archie has needed a new mattress for a while and they had three duvets stacked on it because it was so uncomfortable.

So they refused to buy their child a basic need and waited until it was gifted and paid for. Shameful

• Wow
Reactions: 20
New ad. Apparently Archie has needed a new mattress for a while and they had three duvets stacked on it because it was so uncomfortable.

So they refused to buy their child a basic need and waited until it was gifted and paid for. Shameful
Daisy needed one too (Charlotte Taylor’s little girl... highly doubt this... so money grabbing all of them

It's a shame as I used to really like her, she seemed lovely and relatable at one point. Even when she had kids I continued to watch her (I don't have children so I don't watch a lot of Mummy vloggers) but her home and fashion content I did enjoy. Now I can't seem to stand her, it's ad after ad, she's become lazy and greedy!

Reactions: 3
It's a shame as I used to really like her, she seemed lovely and relatable at one point. Even when she had kids I continued to watch her (I don't have children so I don't watch a lot of Mummy vloggers) but her home and fashion content I did enjoy. Now I can't seem to stand her, it's ad after ad, she's become lazy and greedy!
she only posts nowadays if it is an ad.... gotta get those £ to get that big house....where no doubtall the furniture will be gifted!

Reactions: 4
The house she’s just sold and the other house before that are literally about a 5 minute drive from each other and that’s a push.

I live near her not just a random stalker :ROFLMAO:

Oh look stories on Neptune.. (looks like an ad or going to be gifted something if not the too distant future) and then an ad for Iceland!!! 😡😡😡

Did anyone see her insta story yesterday?
Her and a few other channel mums all sat around a table being so fake (my idea of hell)

That table looked awkward and fake, a group of strangers trying to look good in each others camera lenses, it certainly didn't look like a fun bunch of friends catching up for lunch!

I see someone's called out her dodgy swipe ups this morning, and she's failed to address why she can't just say what store it's from. Also failed to properly explain how the affiliate scheme works...clearly all for the money!

Reactions: 5
She has become insufferable! Just wait till she gets that big house... it’s another Mrs m in the making

That table looked awkward and fake, a group of strangers trying to look good in each others camera lenses, it certainly didn't look like a fun bunch of friends catching up for lunch!

I see someone's called out her dodgy swipe ups this morning, and she's failed to address why she can't just say what store it's from. Also failed to properly explain how the affiliate scheme works...clearly all for the money!
You just know they all will slag each other off behind each other’s backs.

It was so awkward to watch, plastered on smiles

Reactions: 1
She’s releasing a book? FFS. An expert on all things mum but her eldest child is only 6? That’s a whole lot of being a mum that she hasn’t experienced yet. Both her and her husband stay at home ‘working’ on the gram. So how does she know anything about how a normal mum juggled work, childcare etc. Who buys this tit???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet Emily Norris is fuming 😂 as she claims to be the master hacker for mums

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.