Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they actually paid her dad. How could he afford to give all his time away for free. I'm literally shocked that Rickaaayyyy don't work but they got a mortgage for that amount of money.
he prob was working at the time. I’m sure he got a job where he had to wear a suit for it

Maybe they actually paid her dad. How could he afford to give all his time away for free. I'm literally shocked that Rickaaayyyy don't work but they got a mortgage for that amount of money.
I don’t understand companies house really but her accounts on there, nearing on 100k net In the bank

• Wow
Reactions: 2
God showing my age here but I’ve followed her since she was just a blogger before YouTube videos or anything, she was one of the girls i respected more because she had her own little business at the time and showed ambition.

I like Kate and tbf she hasn’t changed in the way others have over the years, her personality is the same although she has grown up and had kids.

The only videos i will click on now are her grocery hauls, “what i got for birthday and Christmas” videos!

I can’t follow her on social media because too add heavy and while i like Ricky as an individual like many others have said the husband/partner coming in the channel part time or full time is always a turn off for people that subscribed for the persons who’s channel it is.

I don’t think she eats unhealthy at all, all the meat isn’t for me but that’s a personal choice, she just eats normal balanced family meals and allows herself a chocolate bar if she fancies it.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure at one point she was saying how it's her 'dream house' and how much she loves it and now after only being there for such a short time they're moving. How strange.. or she's just greedy and wants bigger/better already.

I'm sure at one point she was saying how it's her 'dream house' and how much she loves it and now after only being there for such a short time they're moving. How strange.. or she's just greedy and wants bigger/better already.
because she’s run out of content... plus she has started to come across as quite granny and materialistic

Reactions: 3
The floor plan of the house is very strange upstairs. To get to the 3rd bedroom you have to walk through the dressing room.

Also, noticed it’s up with purple bricks and usually the seller shows the house (not always, but it is the cheapest option with them) quite strange choice of agent for someone who is in the ‘public’ eye.

The house looks so scruffy from the outside! It’s a shame because the inside is pretty nice.

Her house is sold.
How long before she turns into am insufferable bragger like the rest, and keeps banging on about the renovation work (that her Dad will be doing)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Her house is sold.
How long before she turns into am insufferable bragger like the rest, and keeps banging on about the renovation work (that her Dad will be doing)
errrr she already is... she changed when she started getting the freebie trips away

• Haha
errrr she already is... she changed when she started getting the freebie trips away
That is true.
Every youtuber I know has rapidly gone down hill the seconds they jumped into a big status bragging house. You're right, she was already well on her way with those awful Dubai trips and bragging about designer handbags.

I'm genuinely surprised at how fast they've jumped into all this though. Last month they were super excited to start the extension, last week they were just having a look at a house that wasnt quite right, now their house is sold.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if a fan girl has bought her house. It sold very quickly.
It is lovely though.. it was always gonna sell quick. Same as Liza’s place

Princess Kate will no doubt get her detached property..... with her bifold doors and open plan living 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel a little uncomfortable about poor A’s birthday display compared to his parents?

So confused why these influencers have the need to overshare so badly.

With the amount of info that she has put out there, her house is very easily found. She knows it's now on the market and online for all to see, but she still has to tell us real time that they're on holiday and their house is empty.

Rightmove has a floor plan. Her braggy videos tell me just how many expensive items and designer bags she has. And her monthly organisation videos tell me EXACTLY where she keeps them.

She is a burglars DREAM, and I doubt her insurance would pay out.

Reactions: 11
Hope this doesn't break any rules! If you just Google search for the exact text from what was screen shot the first result is the Rightmove link.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.