Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she just got two random stripes at the front ?
Then no more highlights ?
Thought she was getting her roots done ?
Looks ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree her new hair isn’t the best and she’s gone from a side parting to a centre parting which she doesn’t really suit

Reactions: 1
She 100% looks pregnant... I think that's the look she is trying to portray to get the comments asking

Reactions: 4
She 100% looks pregnant... I think that's the look she is trying to portray to get the comments asking
100%. She is the person who's Instagram is staged beyond an inch of its life. There is nothing wrong with how she looks at all... but she has selected that picture and that pose for a reason.

Reactions: 5
Waiting for someone to ask in the comments 😂
I think that's what she wants. Knowing her, she would never have selected that photo oherwise.
Every time she does q&a's its always about a third kid. She loved to keep people asking about it

She is deliberately leaning back with her stomach pushed forwards. Begging for engagement. 🙄
Yep this is 100% it... when you look at pic from this week she didnt at all. I defo think it's the angle she is stood at

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thought she looked pregnant as well. She’s very slim with a flat stomach usually, but I guess with the gin drinking she could just be bloated. Or it’s a cover up lol.

Thought she looked pregnant as well. She’s very slim with a flat stomach usually, but I guess with the gin drinking she could just be bloated. Or it’s a cover up lol.
Or just the angle she us stood at to increase engagement as someone previously said

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.