Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Kate too ? find her a bit annoying sometimes, but she's harmless.
I don't really like rick the prick though, and I like to gossip in my spare time... Sue me ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You seem to be getting very worked up over this. Maybe step away? Count to ten and have a cup of tea, it might help
Me correcting someone who told me I said something isn’t getting worked up at all. Pretty sure that’s just me correcting someone. Thanks for the concern, but I’m absolutely fine :D

Me correcting someone who told me I said something isn’t getting worked up at all. Pretty sure that’s just me correcting someone. Thanks for the concern, but I’m absolutely fine :D
Fab ?? just remember it's not all that important ?

massive eye roll what an annoying post. I mean I do actually like Kate, but this is a trash thread, what were you expecting?
Eye roll as much as you like, but as I said I don’t know anything about this site or whether there are different sections to obey.

Fab ?? just remember it's not all that important ?
Oh god I know, my point is just that there are some really nasty things that aren’t necessary. Believe me I’m not crying into my milk, just asking what the need is lol. But hey if that’s all people have going on in their lives then I will let them get back to it!

Reactions: 1
I quite like Kate too ? find her about annoying sometimes, but she's harmless.
I don't really like rick the prick though, and I like to gossip in my spare time... Sue me ?
Good for you and great, gossip away! I’m not saying gossip should be illegal. Whatever you need go for it. I just wanted to know why people had to be spiteful but apparently I’m a bully lol. Brilliant

Good for you and great, gossip away! I’m not saying gossip should be illegal. Whatever you need go for it. I just wanted to know why people had to be spiteful but apparently I’m a bully lol. Brilliant
I never called you a bully?!
Yes,there are some spiteful posts on here. It's a gossip forum, some people go harder than others. That's life. Most YouTubers constantly get told across their platforms that the sun shines out of their arse, and if you question them on something then you're attacked by a 1000 other viewers for asking a question or having an opinion. So, some people come here to see if there's any like minded people out there who agree with them.
It's no different to asking your mate if she knows what Sandra off the school run has been up to imo.

Reactions: 7
N
I never called you a bully?!
Yes,there are some spiteful posts on here. It's a gossip forum, some people go harder than others. That's life. Most YouTubers constantly get told across their platforms that the sun shines out of their arse, and if you question them on something then you're attacked by a 1000 other viewers for asking a question or having an opinion. So, some people come here to see if there's any like minded people out there who agree with them.
It's no different to asking your mate if she knows what Sandra off the school run has been up to imo.
No I know you didn’t call me a bully, someone else called me a bully because I challenged them. But, asking what Sandra off the school run has been up to is a question, maybe it’s a gossipy type of question. But it’s not saying oh Sandra has a disgusting accent and her husband is a filthy pig is it? Ok so maybe some people feel that way about other people, that’s life, my point was that to say things like that in public can be distressing for the person it’s about. It’s different behind closed doors where no one can hear you or see what you write. I’m not taking anyone’s rights away from them, purely challenging the nastiness that was broadcast. Like I say though I’ve never seen this forum in my life, I don’t spend much time looking for forums lol, so I don’t know if there are rules or different parts you should be on. I just called out people who I felt were going way over the top...

I do see what you mean @Womanhood . As far as I know Kate's never been on here, she's never announced she reads here or popped in to her own thread. I'm not sure that much has been said that's overly negative about her tbh. That's the thing with having a career in the public eye, you put yourself in the spotlight and open yourself up to their opinions on how you love your life. Sad but true. Definitely don't go to the Meldrums thread though, if you think some posts on here are spiteful and over the top?

Reactions: 5
I like Kate and Rickie, so I tend not to come on their threads as I don't agree with the most of the opinions other members post, and as it's a trash thread I have nothing to add to it. So I let others get on with it.

It's very simple for supporters not to involve themselves with a trash thread on a gossip site. Less hassle and upset all around

Reactions: 8
Eye roll as much as you like, but as I said I don’t know anything about this site or whether there are different sections to obey.
You don’t know anything about this site, why are you here then?

Reactions: 1
We watch these women like reality shows or soaps. They broadcast their lives for entertainment and get paid handsomely for it. Unfortunately the price of "fame" and easy money is scrutiny by the general public. Cheryl and katie Price are real people too but get picked apart by the media and public. Its part and parcel of the job. I personally don't watch Dolly much so don't have an opinion on her.. I mainly come on this site to rant about ads and affiliate links not being disclosed by certain youtubers. This is against the law and really winds me up. This is a trash thread though, nobody is saying it to her. She would actively have to search here and if she reads it well thats her choice. Its a seperate part of the internet to her channel.

Did anybody see the very clearly FaceTuned picture she put on insta stories? Before they were heading to yoga I think.

I used to really like her. She came across as a real girl then woman and then mum. But now it’s just so many ads. BORING!

Sorry to offend anyone, but I can't get past the voice, so it's a no from me. :oops:

Her little boys are adorable though.

Reactions: 7
Another one not doing ads properly. Started watching her latest video about keeping kids happy (half term and I seem to be going wrong! Was after tips) she spent a huge amount of time talking about haliborange vitamins... low and behold AD was at the end of the long title!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.