Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has defo been reading what’s been said about Mrs Meldrum and the DLP ad fiasco! I don’t have any issues with vloggers getting free stuff, what gets my goat is when they aren’t transparent and are driven by money and materialistic things rather than genuinely wanting to advertise something they are passionate about or that would help others.

Reactions: 5
I have no problem with vloggers advertising for brands, the issue comes when they try and deceive followers by failing to declare it as an ad, while gushing about how amazing the brand/product is.

What I will say is she needs to get Ricky up to speed with it too, he needs to be putting it as an ad and not gifted so they're both on the same page.

Reactions: 7
She always goes on about how she’s never flown as always been afraid but as soon as she’s offered paid trips she’s ditching the kids. On her stories she’s saying how she hasn’t stopped crying. Why go if it’s going to bother you so much. Seems greedy to me

Reactions: 8
The only reason she actually got a plane in May is because she didn’t like turning down all the offers to be taken away! Not even for her kids to experience the world.

She’s a joke. And completely and utterly selfish.

Reactions: 2
She has defo been reading what’s been said about Mrs Meldrum and the DLP ad fiasco! I don’t have any issues with vloggers getting free stuff, what gets my goat is when they aren’t transparent and are driven by money and materialistic things rather than genuinely wanting to advertise something they are passionate about or that would help others.
This is why I prefer smaller instagrammers/bloggers etc as I feel they tend to only advertise stuff they would use anyway and are more honest about it. Where as bigger ones get paid a lot more per ad, so they'll advertise whatever comes their way and then be all 'yeah its great!' even if they don't like or barely used something. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Is her latest story about costa drinks an undisclosed ad?? I've seen a lot of YouTubers advertising costa so it makes me think that they're not being honest

Reactions: 1
Don’t think she has a thread on here yet? She’s pretty likeable and much less annoying than some other mummy yters. Came looking for her thread though because I noticed Elliot has a dummy in in every single insta she posts...

I think they are discussing this lady in instamums or on the meldrum thread.

I'll start by saying this womans instagram poses are so funny :ROFLMAO: I love how she pretends to be caught in a candid natural shot's when it probably takes her 30 try's to look that silly!

The head down foot up migraine pose its my fav. Really natural.

Reactions: 1
It’s her husband Dicky, sorry Ricky, I can’t stand. Another big woman! ? Someone said he’d given up his job to “work” with her. Always the death knell for any mummy vlogger imo!

I really like her YouTube video, they seem like a nice family. Less keen on her insta photos as all too perfect. Same with ash Reid, all her thumbnails are too white and glossy, never makes want to click on them

I really enjoy her renovation videos. She has nice taste and hasn’t just gone for the overly glossy grey and pink look loads of the insta lot go for.
I love her home. It's very classy and tasteful without following the crowd.

Reactions: 3
I really like her. She doesn't seem to over indulge her kids like some other YouTubers and seems quite down to earth and comes across quite grounded. Her Insta posts are a bit too polished for my liking though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.