Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liarliarliar

Credit where credit is due she does put effort into her ads unlike other instagrammers who take a quick, crappy photo and claim they’ve been working sooooo hard. But her warning of lots of ads coming up is ridiculous. At a time when most people are already so stretched and struggling she thinks it’s acceptable to ram shit down their throats, pressuring them to buy, all so she can make a quick buck.

Reactions: 6

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Wow her face on Ricky's stories today, in the park and in the restaurant she's attached to her phone looking absolutely miserable! I feel for poor Archie today, unless it's been a carefully posed Instagram worthy picture it looks so miserable and lack lustre.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I had similar thoughts I found it quite hard to watch & listen to..I have thought in the past that Archie's speech was difficult to understand, there have been incidents in the past where I thought Elliot's speech was clearer than his older brothers.
I couldn’t bear to even watch it tbh

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I know it's mean but the content opportunity is so much smaller and less interesting with a third baby. The birth vlog is just meh, yep, all fine. There's no hauls etc. as they have everything. People searching for baby videos want stuff from first time mums really.
oh guarantee she will be milking the pregnancy content for all it’s worth and getting all the freebies she can - snuzpod, sleepyhead, new buggy, trip trap chair.. she will be on the beg whether she has stuff or not

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Made me laugh when I saw her post and she was acting like it was a big surprise when we’ve all known for months on here 😂
Its funny how she said how much she loved that house constantly when she couldn’t of loved it that much otherwise they’d stay there much longer. She’s so fake.

Jobagels

That mop on her stories was the worst!

Cleaning makes her 'feel like Cinderella' but the mop let's her 'get it done and get out to the ball?'.

Jesus fucking Christ.
1. Cringe.
2. She does absolutely nothing all day. A bit of mopping and she feels like Cinderella?
3. Get out to the ball? She doesn't leave the house unless she needs another home sense haul.

Her whole Instagram is naff ads to pay for piles of crap.

• Haha

Babbel127

It did crack me up the latest “ad” that wasn’t disclosed and damn right pissed me off. I feel like she has embarrassed her brand to do that ad for starters and it didn’t go with the whole thing whatsoever. They must pay big buck I guess 😂 let’s be honest. All these influencers saying “I wouldn’t promote anything I don’t use” is utter bull. I’m sure she plays this game all the time now the ad is done and dusted. I hate this influencer industry

Esme

VIP Member
@StarlightRose i completely agree with everything you’ve said. She’s made it quite obvious how much they’d like a girl. While I appreciate the comment was rude, I think her response shows how bothered she is and actually is hoping for a girl.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
All the ads… will help pay for that Chloe bag!!

anyone feeling like she’s coming across as massively entitled at the minute..

spier422

Rik is the worst one of these insta husbands!! He just annoys me thinking about him. I get a really bad vibe from him

TheNapQueen

Probably a part ex new build
I can’t see that tbh. How will she be able to put her poor dad to work then?!
There would be little content with that too. It will be another doer upper she can make look the same. Then she will have the last baby when it’s done.
Other than a million ads and hauls in between she and her work shy husband have sod all else to offer.

• Angry

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So disappointing, I like Kate, she has spoken about her diagnosed anxiety condition before but doesn't use it for engagement or as an excuse. She's not perfect with ads but she was one of the better ones. But to see her flogging cheap ebay clips and passing them off as ones she's made is so infuriating. Didn't she previously make jewellery, and her channel grew from that? So its not like she doesn't have the skills?

Makes her a devious Del Boy in my eyes, buy cheap sell expensive and pull the wool over peoples eyes as you go

When I clicked on the video to watch it did say In the box that all proceeds from the ads would be going to Tommy’s which made me instantly know what must have happened.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I have defended her in the past on here but she can be so tone-deaf when it comes to environmental issues.

Peoples opinions on greedy consumerism and waste are finally starting to change and she needs to change too. People don't want to see totally over the top grotesque hauls of cheap fashion for it to just get chucked out unworn. She has a large following and really should be talking some responsibility for her waste and the impact this message has.

I have seen her do sponsored environmental posts and then buy 30 small bottles of water for her weekly food shop cos she doesn't like the taste of tap water.

She's admitted that she's not particularly 'green' and doesn't know much about it but ignorance is no excuse. She needs to make changes and take responsibility for the sake of the planet and her boys future. If she doesn't, I think her audience will turn against her.

• Heart

Bumble3bee

huge anti climax, hear the sound of the road/motorway when shes filming outside???! totally agree on the safety points, she has literally shown the back of her house so anyone can easily pinpoint her property and she's even shown how to gain access via a simple gate from an open field???she's literally made it easy for weird stalkery people...

Last edited:
  • Wow

Justlurking1

Same. Think it would creep me out a bit in the middle of those sleepless nights 😬 I know nothing about where she lives and I still found it really quickly.
It really bothers me! I read an article once about the dangers of children having an online presence and the risks etc. You literally have no idea who is watching! So many sick people out there and apparently it is well known that pedophiles follow these family type of accounts. What if they tried to find it?! She could’ve waited until the house was completely removed from rightmove etc before posting any pictures. They’re all either really naive or completely stupid.

• Sad