Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think they probably knew the gender. Did she at some point mention having the gender written down in an envelope? (Someone said that on here anyway but I don't know for sure). You can only have the gender written down in secret at a private scan which you pay for. Hospital staff that do the NHS scans you are given for free are not usually allowed to write down the gender. They can only tell you what they think there and then during the scan. Why else would you pay for a private scan to obtain the gender of your baby in an envelope if you then plan to never look at it?
The scan technician that did mine last year said that she couldn't write BOY or GIRL, but, if I wrote it down on a piece of paper she could tick a box, but she wasn't allowed to physically write the words. I was pregnant through the height of covid last year, fella wasn't allowed to come to scans so thats why I asked, and ultimately did that. I don't know if it's just because of covid that she did it, but she did say she was getting asked more and more because partners at that time weren't allowed in for scans.

Her ads have to be some of the cringiest ones I’ve seen (and I’ve seen my fair share of cringey ones). When the influencer money dries up don’t expect Hollywood to call with that acting Kate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So on her Instagram yesterday she said she had worked out he was a boy by the nub theory etc
Wonder if that’s why she was a bit flat as she was “disappointed” it wasn’t a girl

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched her birth and labour vlog she posted on YT?
Glad to hear she had a positive experience and baby Finley is gorgeous.

She briefly mentioned how she hadn’t felt herself the last year and would talk about it another time. She hasn’t seemed herself for a long time and barely posts anything these days.

She did also confirm that they knew the gender a few weeks before she gave birth as Archie wanted to know so they checked the ‘envelope’ where it had been written down, however she did say she had been convinced it was a boy from the 12wk scan and the nub theory.

Reactions: 5
I see instead of her husband getting an actual job she’s back positive regular videos when her baby is only weeks old 🙃

• Wow
I'd mostly forgotten about Kate but her latest insta ad for kwik fit popped up on insta. I'm not entirely sure what product she was advertising and all the bits she was loading up (nappies, wipes, snacks etc) were Aldi brand. Like most of us I think she's feeling the pinch?! I checked her YouTube vlogs and watched the 'new family of five' but found it really hard to follow with the boys going mad in the background. They've had to scale back reno plans due to cost. Seems like Rikki needs to find a proper job now.

Reactions: 8
Rikki get a job?! 🤣 pigs might fly first. If the Reno mattered that much to them he’d have got a job so they could do it the way they want surely 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Have always said and will stand by that Rikki is a lazy sack of useless tit. Does he not feel embarrassed that he isn’t even attempting to provide for his family?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The stupid women has just posted on Instagram saying big baby purchases can be overwhelming then admits hers was gifted 🤣 why is she trying to relate to her followers then not buying the tit herself. How can purchases feel overwhelming for her; she gets everything for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She never looks happy does she.
I don’t think she does
She’s got the house/the no job but money ,three lovely kids but never seems happy

Reactions: 10
Maybe an unpopular opinion here, but if my husband didn’t need to work and wasn’t enjoying his job I’d tell him to quit as well 😂 work/the career ladder isn’t the be all and end all to everyone. If they are managing financially and they’re happy then they should do whatever they like really! Is it not a bit sexist to suggest he should be ‘contributing’… we wouldn’t say that about a SAHM would we?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If Ricky doesn’t need to work then he could do some sort of volunteering. I’d say that for a woman too. All that free time & doing nothing productive is just lazy imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could she not gift someone those uggs she's selling on depop? Maybe they are desperate for cash..

• Angry
Could she not gift someone those uggs she's selling on depop? Maybe they are desperate for cash..
Yeah I thought the same- these influencers are so fuckin greedy. Spend a fortune on clothes and holidays and eating out and spamming their followers with ads for money then got the cheek to try and get £100 for her second hand shoes 🙈

• Angry
Maybe an unpopular opinion here, but if my husband didn’t need to work and wasn’t enjoying his job I’d tell him to quit as well 😂 work/the career ladder isn’t the be all and end all to everyone. If they are managing financially and they’re happy then they should do whatever they like really! Is it not a bit sexist to suggest he should be ‘contributing’… we wouldn’t say that about a SAHM would we?
Yes it is an unpopular opinion because if you watch Kate you will see that Rikki is the laziest person, very irritating and butts in and tries to embarass her in every video. As soon as she started YouTube properly he quit his job so he absolutely jumped at the chance - because he is lazy. Yes I have said he should ‘provide’ before because surely it’s not a guaranteed income and if social media all goes to tit, they don’t even have his job to fall back on. I think it’s embarrassing that he is so happy to just live off of her and he does not bring any income to the home. She should be enjoying maternity leave, but is doing ADs etc to still provide for her family. And as someone said if he hates working that much, he could at least do volunteering of some sort

• Heart
  • Angry