Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her and watch her videos but my god every Instagram post is a bloody ad. I find it so icky when parenting influencers involve their kids in ads too.

Reactions: 5
This what I was thinking and searched to see if there was a thread for her. I think it’s shocking to gift rush people expensive items and think that entices custom. It just makes me revolted and avoid that brand. It’s in such poor taste these days. I just want this whole phase of influenza’s to F off and go back to work like the rest of us 🤣

This what I was thinking and searched to see if there was a thread for her. I think it’s shocking to gift rush people expensive items and think that entices custom. It just makes me revolted and avoid that brand. It’s in such poor taste these days. I just want this whole phase of influenza’s to F off and go back to work like the rest of us 🤣
EDIT Rich not rush 🙄

Reactions: 4

EDIT Rich not rush 🙄
Snap I did the same!! I really wish the influencers bubble will burst!! How much money they must get to both not have to work have a massive house etc!! It makes me so angry im a nurse and I work my arse off and she prob gets paid triple what I get!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Used to really like her but absolutely sick to death of her stupid AD’s. Every post, every video nothing is genuine or in the moment they are all #ad for show 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does she hold her bump constantly. We know you’re pregnant we can see the bump ffs

She just seems to have given up on everything in this pregnancy, she’s lost her spark if that makes sense. Everything seems such an effort. I can’t believe she’s pushing another bloody food meal box. They both have so much time to prep, plan and actually cook as they’re home all the time I do not understand why influencers are so lazy.

Reactions: 10
Has she revealed her due date?
I’m not sure she’s ever said the date, I think she said on the pumpkin photo she was 39 weeks which makes her due date this week. I can’t remember exactly but with both boys didn’t she go over 40 weeks? I did wonder if the food stories earlier were just so her page wasn’t silent and people didn’t suspect anything.

Reactions: 1
Come on you guys, she's on her maternity leave now following the vast amount of work she has done in the lead up to this baby. She fully deserves some time off now doesn't she?!? 🤣 I mean, that pumpkin must've taken quite some time to draw on!

I do feel quite sorry for her in all honesty though. It seems she feels absolutely zero passion or motivation for her 'job' as a 'Digital Creator' due to never creating anything digital nowadays unless it has ANY kind of sponsor, however terrible the sponsorship ends up being but she's a bit trapped isn't she? She has no actual skills under her belt to fall back on when this bubble they're living in finally pops. Her husband has foolishly wasted his chance to further his own skills and career should he ever need to support his family if this silly 'job' his wife has ends which it has every risk of doing so. What will he put on his CV if he needs to get a job in the future? (Spent the best part of the last decade playing video games, going on free holidays and taking my wife to shopping centres to enquire about freebies in exchange for an ad on Instagram?)

I certainly wouldn't class her current work status as a safe, stable income. In reality anything could happen for it to all come crashing down without notice. She is already running out of content ideas when she actually bothers to do any 'work'. Her followers have already seen all she has to offer before (pregnancy, babies, fast fashion hauls, home renovation hauls, etc) and considering she hasn't even bothered with any of these since deciding to only do a video if a company offers her sponsorship or freebies, there's not much she is actually offering her current followers or any new ones that pass by her accounts. There's nothing new and her renovation rubbish won't last forever.

Her children are growing up and this job of hers is violating and invading their privacy. I can't imagine how hard it must be for Archie if any of the children in his school discover they can see inside his home, see him having a bath, getting ready for bed, etc. It's such a shame for them that their bone idle parents would rather sit watching free Sky TV all day whilst they're at school than actually put some effort into gaining the skills and qualifications needed to enter a well paid career that will provide future privacy and safety as the children enter the older years of primary school and beyond (not the easiest of years for many kids in terms of fitting in, being judged by peers, etc) as well as financial stability for when it all goes belly up for them.

I think this has crossed Kate's mind and she has tried to carve a new career for herself through the jewellery business which I believe she had unrealistic hopes for huge success considering she has a larger than average audience compared to many other start up businesses. I don't think she can leave her job as a walking-talking-advert any time soon for a jewellery company that doesn't seem to be doing all that well? With the combined audience she has across her YouTube and Instagram, the giveaway (giving away her jewels for FREE)she had over on her jewellery page recently didn't raise the following of her new business venture by much at all. Not very successful if you ask me.

This pair...where do I start? Why can he not go get a job? Why does Kate look so miserable all the time? Does she ever pay for anything in her life? She is a walking advertisment. Her home is just the same as everyone elses i see on instagram. Boring sooo bloody boring. Hope they have a lovely healthy baby boy though, thatll really piss her off.

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t know why he isn’t working and adding to the pot for their future. She’s probably miserable having him on top of her 24/7.. He looks gormless and jumped at the first opportunity to chuck his job away.

Reactions: 17
He's just a lazy oaf 🤦🏻‍♀️ I understand wanting to quit a job you only kept out of necessity but he's had YEARS to do something. It's not that he's a man that I think he should be out working it's the fact he does bleeping nothing, hasn't even taken up editing her videos like a lot of YouTube partners.

I only thank God he hasn't tried his hand at his own channel to double the begging.

Reactions: 13
I used to really like Kates videos but she’s so boring now and like everyone’s said everything’s just an ad there’s no passion behind the videos anymore, I really enjoyed her clothing hauls and shopping vlogs and I get she’s pregnant but she could have filmed so much

Reactions: 8
She is being quiet though isn’t she, more so than usual 🤣🤣🤣 The Tesco ad yesterday was pre recorded so could have been done in the last few weeks. She replied to the first initial comments but nothing since 👀

Imagine this all ends and like people say they’ve little experience or skills to fall back on, haven’t been paying in to a pension or anything either. Has Kate ever had a proper job? X

I think she once joked that she had worked in Homebase or B&Q for 2 weeks before she quit. Disgusting that she was scoffing at how she hated it and so she quit. As if it was beneath her. She probably did more work in those 2 weeks than she generally does in a year in the 'job' she has now.

Just looked and she posted 14 videos specifically about Elliot’s pregnancy, and only 3 about this pregnancy. It’s beyond weird? Could it seriously just be gender disappointment?! She looks like her smile doesn’t reach her eyes in every single post lately

Reactions: 12
I think she’s scared it will be another boy - maybe not the right word but I’d say she is anxious about it and has probably wasted her entire pregnancy by worrying. She should have just found out the gender to give her time to accept it if that is the case.

• Heart