Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t work out how to quote from the last thread into this new one but wanted to comment on the following:

“I also think the know the gender of this baby and it's another boy. I know she miscarried last year, but neither one of them seem all that enthusiastic about this new baby. Which is odd to me. I know people who have miscarried and had stillbirths. They tend to be overly cautious about all the medical stuff but still very excited at the prospect of a new child. These two just seem so...meh about the whole thing.”

As someone who has personally experienced stillbirth, and who knows many others who have or who have had miscarriages, I have to say that pregnancy after loss is immeasurably and unimaginably hard. Everyone deals with these things differently but I don’t find it surprising in the slightest that they are not jumping for joy before baby arrives safe and sound. My pregnancy post loss was the most difficult time in my life. Many never truly believe their next baby will make it. I do believe them when they say they’re not bothered about the sex of their baby - they just want a baby in their arms.
So sorry for your loss lovely. I have a friend who struggled for so many years to get her first baby and gender really doesn't matter one bit. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to like her years ago but it’s clear now this is just a business to her.
Ad after Ad …she’s so smug.

Reactions: 5
You would think someone who’s job is basically a online influencer ..she would be able to google baby products.
Clearly after a freebie
Lookout for a free pushchair coming soon then ……

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t work out how to quote from the last thread into this new one but wanted to comment on the following:

“I also think the know the gender of this baby and it's another boy. I know she miscarried last year, but neither one of them seem all that enthusiastic about this new baby. Which is odd to me. I know people who have miscarried and had stillbirths. They tend to be overly cautious about all the medical stuff but still very excited at the prospect of a new child. These two just seem so...meh about the whole thing.”

As someone who has personally experienced stillbirth, and who knows many others who have or who have had miscarriages, I have to say that pregnancy after loss is immeasurably and unimaginably hard. Everyone deals with these things differently but I don’t find it surprising in the slightest that they are not jumping for joy before baby arrives safe and sound. My pregnancy post loss was the most difficult time in my life. Many never truly believe their next baby will make it. I do believe them when they say they’re not bothered about the sex of their baby - they just want a baby in their arms.
I so agree with you. I had a healthy but prem twin birth followed by miscarriage, neonatal loss and another miscarriage. When I was pregnant for the final time I didn’t tell a soul other than my husband and sister until I was 26 weeks (god knows how I hid it!) as I was terrified of things going wrong. Same with the sex, I had really wanted a girl with the baby who died but deliberately wouldn’t ask the sex as I didn’t want to be disappointed if it was a boy as I knew that once the baby arrived I would be happy no matter what. Then when we lost him it polarised it even more that the sex REALLY didn’t matter. I don’t particularly like Kate but entirely understand where she is coming from with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You just know what a baby needs. I had my baby at 18 and managed to buy everything I needed on my own.

You just know what a baby needs. I had my baby at 18 and managed to buy everything I needed on my own.
She’s so used to being gifted everything. She’d rather beg and be sent freebies than actually spend her own money 🙄 plus after the two boys, I’d imagine she’d have SOME things still. When they moved into the new house she was sorting through baby clothes as she said she’d kept everything.

Reactions: 4
I so agree with you. I had a healthy but prem twin birth followed by miscarriage, neonatal loss and another miscarriage. When I was pregnant for the final time I didn’t tell a soul other than my husband and sister until I was 26 weeks (god knows how I hid it!) as I was terrified of things going wrong. Same with the sex, I had really wanted a girl with the baby who died but deliberately wouldn’t ask the sex as I didn’t want to be disappointed if it was a boy as I knew that once the baby arrived I would be happy no matter what. Then when we lost him it polarised it even more that the sex REALLY didn’t matter. I don’t particularly like Kate but entirely understand where she is coming from with this.
Oh I am just so, so sorry to hear about your babies. That is just so much loss and heartache for one family to endure. Losing just one baby broke me. I will love and miss her forever 💕 xxx

• Heart
I have just watched her Brighton YouTube video and every time Rikki speaks I just want to switch off. I mentioned on the last thread how he comes across, and I just couldn’t deal with it 24/7. As much as I love my own boyfriend - if neither of us had ‘proper jobs’ / routine, it would drive me crazy. I think she does so many ad’s because she is the breadwinner and she can’t afford to turn anything down as he doesn’t work. He comes across really lazy and smug, and I just am not a fan. It’s her channel at the end of the day,
and I wouldn’t put up with my unemployed husband sat there putting in his two penny’s worth trying to make me look silly and come across as a liar (everything she says he has to contradict) I see about 20 minutes a week and that’s enough for me !!

Reactions: 12
Oh I am just so, so sorry to hear about your babies. That is just so much loss and heartache for one family to endure. Losing just one baby broke me. I will love and miss her forever 💕 xxx
To this day hardly anyone knows about the final miscarriage. I was so destroyed from the death of my little boy I hadn't told anyone, other than my husband, that I was pregnant as I was so nervous. When the worst happened ( I found out at an early scan that there was no heartbeat and had to be admitted to hospital for the baby to be taken away) I just couldn't face other people's sadness as well as our own. I'm sorry for your loss too, you will never forget her and neither should you. She is a part of your life and will always be in your heart. I'm here if ever you need to chat.

• Heart
Such a blatant beg on her insta stories tonight filming the actual product on her computer screen asking for 'advice'. Boils my blood knowing she will undoubtedly be sent free crap she can easily afford. It's not even subtle.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s super strange how she has moved into a renovation done a couple of rooms but not shown anything off… tbh she only ever comes on stories now if she’s got a ad to flog! She doesn’t care at all.

I also have a feeling theyre having another boy. I think if not, she would do the room super girly. That’s why she’s gone for neutrals almost to keep everyone guessing, but I think she knows. I don’t believe they’ve had the piece of paper with the gender on it in their own home and haven’t peeked at it

Reactions: 9
The whole point of a renovation account in my opinion is to show the good, bad and ugly.. it doesn’t need to be insta perfect all the time!

I also have a feeling theyre having another boy. I think if not, she would do the room super girly. That’s why she’s gone for neutrals almost to keep everyone guessing, but I think she knows. I don’t believe they’ve had the piece of paper with the gender on it in their own home and haven’t peeked at it
I wouldn’t be surprised. They got the gender written down which means they had some kind of interest in knowing. She said her husband was eager to know and you can’t tell me he hasn’t looked and then blabbed, he seems like the type not to give a stuff how she feels or what she wants it she genuinely wanted to find out when the baby was born.

Reactions: 3
She did a haul of baby clothes which she said were neutral but they were definitely more boy’ish