Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. She’s clearly still angling for some freebies. I wonder if she’s actually been quiet because she’s been shocked at how little interest there has been about another baby? Perhaps she expected brands to be offering her everything? But if I’d gifted her things before I wouldn’t be offering the same items again. Surely she still has lots of stuff from her previous two?

She keeps saying she’s had a cold and that’s why she’s not been online but I just don’t believe it. I think something else is going on instead. She seems so unhappy and drained, I don’t think it’s the pregnancy it seems more than that. Even her photos today, it’s like her smile wasn’t genuine and she hadn’t even tried.
completely agree - I just feel like she’s going through the motions now of being an influencer. Everything just seems so half hearted with her. I honestly don’t think it will be long before she stops with it. There could have been so much content that she could have created with the pregnancy and doing up the house but she’s hardly shown any of it.

definitely something a miss with her at the minute.

Reactions: 5
completely agree - I just feel like she’s going through the motions now of being an influencer. Everything just seems so half hearted with her. I honestly don’t think it will be long before she stops with it. There could have been so much content that she could have created with the pregnancy and doing up the house but she’s hardly shown any of it.

definitely something a miss with her at the minute.
I also agree. She seems flat and has done the whole pregnancy. She herself admitted that she struggled with mental health in the first trimester. There might be more to it but my gut feeling is that she knows she’s having a boy and is struggling with feelings of gender disappointment and perhaps guilt for feeling that way. Obviously she had the miscarriage so there’s probably lots of conflicting feelings. Kate is a very feminine “girl’s girl” and I think they tried for another baby in hopes of having a girl, and if they decided that this was it and no more babies after this one then she’s having to come to terms that she won’t have what was probably a much longed for daughter. I don’t think she can bring herself to fake enthusiasm and excitement, hence this whole disconnection with the pregnancy and not getting things sorted. She doesn’t know how to say “we’re having another boy” without betraying her true feelings. Her previous pregnancies she put out loads and loads of content and this time could have been the same, and I think would have been if she was having a girl. I don’t believe that pretty, floral Dollybowbow would have missed out on all the potential baby girl videos.

Reactions: 18
She looks well over 30. It’s always the people who claim they look young that actually look the opposite!

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely looking older all of a sudden. She used to look younger than she was but not now

Reactions: 2
Of course Kate panels her whole house and paints it in farrow & ball!!! She is the epitome of insta hun/basic witch

Reactions: 9
Apparently people always think she is super young 🤷🏻‍♀️ she looks 29/30 to me, especially around the eyes. She even said she thinks people assume she has taken her siblings out! Um no 😂
I'm new to this thread, hi guys! I found her videos through some other threads but as a complete newbie I'd put her in the 28-31 bucket for sure.

I wanted to say and I have no idea if it's been mentioned before, but the skin smoothing filter she has on her video is ridiculous? Needs to tone it down majorly, doesn't do her spider lashes any favour eek

Reactions: 2
I feel like she's having a boy by the way she talks about the pregnancy. I think she would have done a big reveal if it was a girl. However I could be wrong, guess we'll see in a few weeks

She seems down a lot recently, doesn't have the glowy pregnancy look. There hasn't been much baby content either

Reactions: 7
I feel like she's having a boy by the way she talks about the pregnancy. I think she would have done a big reveal if it was a girl. However I could be wrong, guess we'll see in a few weeks

She seems down a lot recently, doesn't have the glowy pregnancy look. There hasn't been much baby content either
Do they know the gender? Last I heard it was in an envelope hidden away.

Reactions: 1
Do they know the gender? Last I heard it was in an envelope hidden away.
That's what they said they were doing, but I don't believe them. This is purely speculation of course, but their lack of enthusiasm during this entire pregnancy is painstakingly obvious. I watched the last video she posted and she mentioned that she was already 33 weeks along. She hasn't posted one dedicated video to just this pregnancy since they announced it on her channel. She posted tons of vlogs and updates when she was pregnant with Elliot and Archie. I don't have an Instagram so I use one of those websites where you can view someone's profile without an account. She's posted maternity photos but 95% of them are centered around what she is wearing. Does this sound like someone who is over the moon to be having a little girl? I've seen more enthusiasm for a Tesco shop. So yes, I absolutely think they know they are having a boy. She did mention she has a ton more videos she will be posting. Who knows, maybe these are the aforementioned pregnancy videos that are missing this time around. But if I were a betting woman, I'd place my money on them being house renovation vlogs. Which is fine by me because I love home renovation content. But I would think her general audience would prefer the baby content.

When I think about this entire situation it aggravates me a little. It very much feels like they wanted this baby but only if it was a girl. I don't know if this is news to either one of them but that's not how it works. If you are going to have a child it should be for the right reasons. People make such a big deal out of the gender and the name. We didn't officially name our daughters until they got here and we only cared about their genders because we are both meticulous planners. All we cared about with both our pregnancies was if our babies were healthy and progressing normally.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they know the gender and she has probably spend the entire time worrying about it..! If she is going to be disappointed that it’s another boy then finding out would have given her a chance to accept it and bond with him/get used to it.

Does she have to hold her belly in every photo of that bloody fridge ad?! Hun, we know you're pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why has she been gifted a bloody £2,000 fridge! She does less than the bare minimum despite her oaf of a husband not working as well 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12