Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She banks on YouTube and the two Airbnb’s…..she’s done fine for a few years and will ride it out. Smug bleep ….

Reactions: 3
She is going to look increasingly out of touch if she continues with haul after haul this winter. She will though, as she is too gormless to realise what a self absorbed, useless, greedy lump she really is.
She's been out of touch since Covid times. Despite the fact that 1000s of people were dying all over the world, Kate continued to shop and share her tat hauls. It may have been a good opportunity to overhaul her cluttered house, declutter her shyte, decorate her home and even share more of her garden but she chose to go down the greedy consumer route instead. I lost all respect for her then and haven't watched her since.

Reactions: 5
She's been out of touch since Covid times. Despite the fact that 1000s of people were dying all over the world, Kate continued to shop and share her tat hauls. It may have been a good opportunity to overhaul her cluttered house, declutter her shyte, decorate her home and even share more of her garden but she chose to go down the greedy consumer route instead. I lost all respect for her then and haven't watched her since.
Couldn't agree more. That was when I started to really see what a greedy, selfish and completely thoughtless individual she is.

Someone said she seemed a bit lost or unsure of herself in one of her recent videos. Serves her right - I mean what is her purpose in life other than just to buy as much stuff as possible? She doesn't even have her singing 'career' any more because it was too much effort and she wanted to spend more time at home!!

Reactions: 5
We need a title for our new thread. How about:

Kate McCabe #2 Never lifts a finger unless it's to chuck a gravy bone or grab 'treasure'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned "smug of the day" earlier in the thread and I thought that was very fitting for a thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 13