Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see in McGreedy's latest Instagram home account post, she mentions that being in the greenhouse 'reminds her of lockdown'. It sounds like she means it as if she is looking back with fondness on that time. Again, could she be more out of touch? Of course she didn't have to worry about losing her livelihood during that time or any of the other major concerns that came with it. It was all just an extended jolly, with delivery drivers bringing teapots directly to her rather than going shopping herself. Lovely time! πŸ’›

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I see in McGreedy's latest Instagram home account post, she mentions that being in the greenhouse 'reminds her of lockdown'. It sounds like she means it as if she is looking back with fondness on that time. Again, could she be more out of touch? Of course she didn't have to worry about losing her livelihood during that time or any of the other major concerns that came with it. It was all just an extended jolly, with delivery drivers bringing teapots directly to her rather than going shopping herself. Lovely time! πŸ’›
Definitely out of touch she was safe at home whilst the rest of us had to carry on wether that was working through covid or looking after others or suffering with mental health through lockdown.

Reactions: 4
As long as she had her mug of the dayyyyy ….She just is so entitled and grabby ..

McGreedy is jetty off on holiday apparently so will be having a break from Instagram and YouTube. Bless, so well deserved and much needed. πŸ’›

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Still on holiday it seems. Hope she comes back really refreshed and ready to rearrange her teapots again. πŸ’›

• Haha
🎢 Guess who's back? Back again.... Greedy's back, don't bother telling a friend...🎢

And guess what she is back with... a charity shop haul! πŸ™ˆ

She has also shared some holidays snaps on Instagram in which she is looking even more dumpy frumpy than ever. What on earth does Lee see in her? They make SUCH an odd couple. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Has she commented anywhere about how successful her brother (step brother?) has been in the last couple of months. She must be green with envy. He has been popping up everywhere πŸ’š

Has she commented anywhere about how successful her brother (step brother?) has been in the last couple of months. She must be green with envy. He has been popping up everywhere πŸ’š
Not as far as I am aware. He's brilliant isn't he? Really genuinely funny and smart.

I get the impression he has worked really hard for his success too - something McGreedy would know nothing about.

🎢 Guess who's back? Back again.... Greedy's back, don't bother telling a friend...🎢

And guess what she is back with... a charity shop haul! πŸ™ˆ

She has also shared some holidays snaps on Instagram in which she is looking even more dumpy frumpy than ever. What on earth does Lee see in her? They make SUCH an odd couple. πŸ˜‚
Those dresses really aren't doing anything for her she's aged herself years I can't believe she's the same age as me πŸ™„ I guess lee likes the frumpy old lady look and of course her winning quirky sense of humour keeps him coming back for more

Not as far as I am aware. He's brilliant isn't he? Really genuinely funny and smart.

I get the impression he has worked really hard for his success too - something McGreedy would know nothing about.
Is it awful that I like him 100x more since I found out he is related to her and I know it will be driving her mad? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also just noticed the first post back on her home account is of her hallway. Thank duck for that - after 2 weeks of not seeing it, I was absolutely gagging for a bit of hallway action. πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also just noticed the first post back on her home account is of her hallway. Thank duck for that - after 2 weeks of not seeing it, I was absolutely gagging for a bit of hallway action. πŸ™ˆ
Well I can sleep well tonight knowing there’s a fresh photo of her hallway to brighten my day tomorrow. I’ve had to look at my own for two weeks so thank god I have a new hallway to look at #fuckingboringcontent

• Haha
Ohh it was the bedroom yesterday (kinky) πŸ’›πŸ˜‰ and today it's the clutter filled dining room. She is certainly working really hard since returning from her holiday. She will be ready for another one by Wednesday. πŸ–

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Too hot at the moment to take a bath according to McGreedy. Bless. The trials and tribulations of a house (yet to be) wife. Such challenges faced.

• Haha
I am watching her new video via a site that gives her no views. Haven't finished it yet, but just had to come on here to let you know that she is going to be doing a 'wedding dress haul'! 😳😳😳 Yes, she is buying multiple wedding dresses. Getting married in Mauritius in December with a big (but not too big, a.k.a cheap as can be) party in the garden for all friends and family next July. Imagine it's bring your own bottle and sausage rolls.

Also, she has given up her singing 'career' because she was missing out on time at home! πŸ™„

I think this might be her most deluded and out of touch video yet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am watching her new video via a site that gives her no views. Haven't finished it yet, but just had to come on here to let you know that she is going to be doing a 'wedding dress haul'! 😳😳😳 Yes, she is buying multiple wedding dresses. Getting married in Mauritius in December with a big (but not too big, a.k.a cheap as can be) party in the garden for all friends and family next July. Imagine it's bring your own bottle and sausage rolls.

Also, she has given up her singing 'career' because she was missing out on time at home! πŸ™„

I think this might be her most deluded and out of touch video yet.
FFS πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ a wedding dress "haul" ?? How tacky does it already sound. So married in December but party not until the following July πŸ€” Why the big gap? Is it to give her even more time to add to her registry?

So much to say about this whole thing, who's going to bake all the brownies now that she's fallen out with Louise?

The giving up her singing "career" to spend even more time at home has given me a good giggle 🀣🀣🀣🀣

FFS πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ a wedding dress "haul" ?? How tacky does it already sound. So married in December but party not until the following July πŸ€” Why the big gap? Is it to give her even more time to add to her registry?

So much to say about this whole thing, who's going to bake all the brownies now that she's fallen out with Louise?

The giving up her singing "career" to spend even more time at home has given me a good giggle 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Apparently she has three dresses so far but is trawling ebay for more.

Reactions: 1