Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marylou

VIP Member
Someone mentioned "smug of the day" earlier in the thread and I thought that was very fitting for a thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pixi

A poundland haul uploaded today. Probably a charity shop haul tomorrow and a car boot sale haul on friday. I don't really need to watch cause I could probably guess it all. Another 10 dresses, may not be in her size but "for a £4 I had to have it" some sort of wicker basket "I thought it could go in the greenhouse" bloody hell wont be able to get in there before long!! Obviously another mug, cause of course another mug is needed for her "mug of the daaaaay" some hand cream by Cath Kidston "it was a pound, but I said would she take 50p and she said yes, so I couldn't say no' 🙄🙄🙄 and probably a tin jug of some sort or something for the wedding. If you didnt know her and Lee were meant to be getting married this year "but because of lockdown we couldn't, but hopefully next year we can and we are getting married in the garden" so apparently she needs to buy endless amount of crap. Poor lee!!

Sorry I'm on one tonight, just had a coffee (in my Mug of the daaaaaaayyyyy 🙄🙄) oh and from the poundland haul itll be Alpan bars, gravey bones (maybe turkey bones as it's getting close to christmas) some coffee sachets, random makeup, and other crap she doesnt need or have space for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

EBE2021

did anyone else find it odd that on their outing to the car boot sale Kate abandoned Luke and Iwan to run ahead and desperately look for “treasure”? The three of them are meant to be friends, she doesn’t see them in the flesh very often, but even so her priority - rather than spending time with her pals - was to dart around manically in the hope of finding some more tat to add to her collection.
Also - as much as I think Luke is a massive drip, why on Earth is he hanging out with dullards like Kate? He’s a young man, he tries to dress well and considers himself to be trendy. Kate is a talentless old woman. Very strange “friendship”. I bet Luke and Iwan laugh at her behind her back.
She also didn't provide breakfast for her 'guests' 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Mr Carrington has obviously helped, especially as he’s now on the television….he should dump her post swift.
He should sign her up for the next series of the show.

Inside Kate's home were:
15,000 artificial flowers
10,000 mugs
1000 dresses not in her size
500 wedding decorations
300 unopened gift sets

• Haha

Annabel89

Chatty Member
I see greedy has yet another charity shop haul. I wonder if it ever occurs to her that it might be nice to leave some of these 'amazing bargains' and 'treasure' for other people to find. Perhaps for instance, the people who actually go to work and contribute something to society during the week, who might love to find something nice when they have a little leisure time at the weekend. Or perhaps those who are struggling financially at this difficult time, for who an affordable treat might be a nice little pick me up.

Of course not! Greedy must HAVE IT ALL for herself because it will look 'amazing in an Instagram photo'. (She actually said the latter in one of her recent videos).

When you think about it like that, you do realise that she really isn't a particularly nice person at all.

Yep, and she's saying in one breath how she wouldn't buy a chipped cup "nothing chipped comes in the house" yet earlier she's showing off her jug with 2 chips. What a twat! And ..... she didn't like the colour of the salt and pepper shakers, but once she saw they were Le Creuset she bought them. Why???? You don't have to own ALL the stuff Kate. :mad:

Annabel89

Chatty Member
View attachment 262967

Nothing much has changed in the last 2 months 😒 Seriously how is that even content??
She's as bad on Instagram, posts a picture, tags other accounts and then shows others tagging her. FFS Kate change the record 🙄
View attachment 262967

Nothing much has changed in the last 2 months 😒 Seriously how is that even content??
She's as bad on Instagram, posts a picture, tags other accounts and then shows others tagging her. FFS Kate change the record 🙄
I know, Completely pathetic! I mean imagine having such a small life that you actually think it's worthwhile sitting down and filing yourself with '12 click and fresh food containers' and grinning gormlessly with them for the thumbnail.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, the reason that dumpy dullards like Kate and her mate Louise can't put anything else out instead of this drivel is that they literally have nothing else to offer. Not an ounce of talent or anything else they can draw upon, so they post endless photos of the shit they're buying, the shit they're wearing and the shit they're eating to get validation and likes from other talentless morons. At this stage, I she's clearly absolutely addicted - to shopping and to likes. What a pathetic way to 'live' your life. I mean imagine waking up each morning and taking a photo of your mug to post on the internet. She should get her lazy arse out of bed and her snout out of the mug cupboard and actually do something to contribute to society.

EBE2021

I hadn't watched her for months either, but I watched the car boot haul today.

I think, if she was a hardworking sort with a humble abode, I'd be more than happy to see her snapping things up and treating herself to the odd piece of 'treasure', but she has shared too much of her private life and we do know the truth and the fact is that everything she buys is to excess. She's a vulgar, self indulgent moron. Totally unrelatable.

Wedding bells in December apparently. It'll have to happen now - she's bought herself and dull as dishwater Lee a pair of bride and groom mugs (these are normally purchased as gifts from guests to the happy couple, but she doesn't have any friends left).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Whatnowhun

It was weird because halfway thru opening them he found a random bag of gift tags and wasn't sure if she was gifting them to him or they'd fell in by mistake

• Haha
  • Wow

Annabel89

Chatty Member
So she’s doing a Cherryz giveaway …£40! Come on love they gift you £100 …. Put your hand in your tiny pockets and make up the value as a thank you …. Tight bitch
Tighter than one of those size 8 dresses she insists on squeezing herself into! 🤣

• Haha

Vanessajenkins

I have never liked her content. That ‘mug of the day’ nonsense is just cringe. I stopped watching. She pops up all the time and it is just mindless consumerism. She tries to talk about sustainability on occasion. This makes me nuts, as her purchasing is only sustainable if she’s going to use it all the time. You are better buying a £3 shirt from Primark, which you are going to wear all the time, rather than buying 50 mugs from the charity shop that will never see the light of day.

I get the impression that she may be lonely and fills her life with shopping.

• Sad

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Wtf does she need more pumpkins? She must have dozens. She's hardly going to make pumpkin pie is she?!
Cos they're autumnal don't you know, and every good housewife must spend all of October rearranging her pumpkins every day and posting 31 boring shots for other housewives to like in an attempt to validate each others pathetic and dull existences.

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Took one for the team and skim watched last week's video:

- Mugs
- Travel mug
- Fake plant (she says that if you look from a distance and squint hard enough it might pass as real. At least the squinting shouldn't be too difficult with her eyes). 😜😜
- Glass mugs
- Fake flowers

She then gives her viewers some excellent advice: if you see something you like you should always grab it for yourself in case someone else gets it.

I kid you not! You would, really think that if she has read here (which we suspect she has) she might have at least a little self awareness, but apparently not!
She was so that kid who hogged the parcel playing pass the parcel or who sat on a chair the whole way through musical chairs.

• Haha

Get_real

newbie here. I live not far from Kate and know her house. It's not in as nice position as you imagine. I've also seen her at a carboot in the summer and she's like a woman possessed! Running about grabbing anything in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 9

EBE2021

When she installed the flower wall in her YouTube room I commented to say something along the lines of “looks like a window display from primark” - instantly blocked 🥲
She only accepts compliments, it seems. I think YT is a breeding ground for narcissistic types and she fits in that category.

EBE2021

Today's haul includes a plant pot, a mug, a jug and two cushions. Clearly, in need of those....

I'm actually sick to the back teeth of them all. Rosie 'I don't show my children on camera', (whilst plastering said children all over social media) Henshaw and her Emma Bridgewaw-ah collection, Luke 🤮 Catleugh and his orange housemate, who isn't his girlfriend, btw. 🤫🕺

The only one I have any time for is Dainty Diaries. She's talented and has character. She's in a different league. 🥰

I don't dislike Mr C but I watched a whole video of him once sorting out his collection of candles and since that day I think I've seen it all! 💁🏻‍♀️🥳

• Haha