Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a thread for Kate on here. She has one on the rave about section but lately there's been little to rave about.

Rave about thread https://tattle.life/threads/kate-mccabe.1893/

Bit of a summary. She lives in a gorgeous house but has filled it with cheap tat. She does a bargain shop haul at least once a week even during lockdown and can easily visit 3 or 4 Poundland stores in a week. Her life just seems a circuit of going to Poundland, Home Bargains, B&M, charity shops, Pound Stretcher, making haul videos, rinse and repeat.

She also does the occasional gig as a holiday park singer and on local radio.

Reactions: 6
I would love to know what the husband does, because they are loaded. I wonder if they sold a property in London for mega bucks. She just has a very gentle life, very sad about her mom though. I do like her I’m just kind of appalled at how much stuff she buys without giving it much thought. She literally must empty the charity shops & car boots, how about leave some stuff for everyone else.

Reactions: 6
I would love to know what the husband does, because they are loaded. I wonder if they sold a property in London for mega bucks. She just has a very gentle life, very sad about her mom though. I do like her I’m just kind of appalled at how much stuff she buys without giving it much thought. She literally must empty the charity shops & car boots, how about leave some stuff for everyone else.
He does something to do with coaching football I think. Possibly to kids. I don't think we are talking like Premier League or anything. I am not sure they are loaded as such, but they do seem to have plenty of disposable income. They always seemed to be having foreign holidays pre Covid - 19 times.

Reactions: 1
She has mentioned before that Lee sometimes goes abroad to work, dont think shes ever actually said what his job is?

Reactions: 2
She has mentioned before that Lee sometimes goes abroad to work, dont think shes ever actually said what his job is?
I am nearly sure she has said it is something to do with coaching football / sports. I think that is why her son is very into football too.

Reactions: 3
I see greedy is back to charity shopping. I don't think that dress she is wearing on Instagram looks great. She hasn't got the figure to wear such tightly fitted items. Also I see there is more and more 'gifted' stuff appearing. 🙄

Oh and her mate Louise May is still on her exciting 'journey' as a dumpy dullard.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Ugh. It's a car boot haul up today. More candle holders and Cath Kidston :sleep: Yes, well done Kate, you have bought more things you don't need just to say you've "found treasure" or got "such good bargains." I notice she justified buying the Cath Kidston hand creams by saying they've pretty much used all theirs, then when she realised they were body wash said that's good as they have plenty of hand cream! So which is it Kate?!

Reactions: 7
Ugh. It's a car boot haul up today. More candle holders and Cath Kidston :sleep: Yes, well done Kate, you have bought more things you don't need just to say you've "found treasure" or got "such good bargains." I notice she justified buying the Cath Kidston hand creams by saying they've pretty much used all theirs, then when she realised they were body wash said that's good as they have plenty of hand cream! So which is it Kate?!
Fully agree. So tiresome. I dislike her thumbnails too where she is holding up her 'treasure' with that deranged look on her face. Like 'look at this.... It's all mineeee mwahahaha' 😡

Yes!! She does look deranged and dead behind the eyes in those thumbnails. I wonder if there is a tiny part of her that knows it's all too excessive?

Reactions: 4
I see greedy is back to charity shopping. I don't think that dress she is wearing on Instagram looks great. She hasn't got the figure to wear such tightly fitted items. Also I see there is more and more 'gifted' stuff appearing. 🙄

Oh and her mate Louise May is still on her exciting 'journey' as a dumpy dullard.
Can't stand her friend, she tries so hard to be quirky

• Heart
I haven't watched it, but it looks like Kate has done a teapot / cup haul. Phew, thank goodness for that. She was in great danger of running out of them!

Honestly, just what is wrong with her?! Shopping addict and mad crazy teapot hoarder possessed! She is truly pathetic.

• Haha
Just watched 🙄 John Lewis order whilst in lockdown .... lots of cup and teapots ..... another day another haul .... I couldn’t cope with all the clutter !! Read the room love !

Reactions: 3
She literally does nothing other than shop, chuck gravy bones and lounge about her garden. She has no skill or talent and contributes absolutely nothing to society... And no I definitely don't count some dodgy singing in holidays camps once in a blue moon! If I were her I would be ashamed of spending my hardworking husband's money at such a rate too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally does nothing other than shop, chuck gravy bones and lounge about her garden. She has no skill or talent and contributes absolutely nothing to society... And no I definitely don't count some dodgy singing in holidays camps once in a blue moon! If I were her I would be ashamed of spending my hardworking husband's money at such a rate too.
What does her fella do for a living?

Boring as ever, more hauls etc. Don't think much of the 50p dress she is wearing in her latest Instagram post. It looks too small and short. She would be better off investing in a few nicely fitted quality pieces rather than lots of cheap fast fashion tat which is more suited to teenagers than someone in their 40s. Sorry, bit mean, but felt like it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4