Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point ordering so many wedding dresses ??
None - she's just greedy. It also gives her something to do other than rearrange her teapots.

It's so obvious that she isn't in the slightest bit interested in giving her family and friends a nice day to celebrate their wedding. Instead she is buggering off on an exotic holiday with a wedding tagged on then will have a very low budget party in the garden for everyone else. Everything she does is purely for herself. She is exceptionally selfish and greedy. Louise is well shot of her.

Also, I wonder if her thick fans are wondering how she is making money now that she has packed in her 'career'.

On the plus side, her departure from 'singing' is music and every holiday camp visitors ear's gain. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also just noticed the first post back on her home account is of her hallway. Thank duck for that - after 2 weeks of not seeing it, I was absolutely gagging for a bit of hallway action. 🙈
For the sake of completeness and for the avoidance of any doubt or confusion whatsoever, those floor tiles came with the house, as did the walls. Amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently McGreedy like 'sitting amongst the flowers'. How bleeping lovely. What is she now - a bee? Can't be, as they are known to be hard working

• Haha
Reactions: 3
McGreedy seems rather quiet. Maybe Lee has whisked her away for another much needed break.

Reactions: 1
She's the same age as me, I got married when I was 40 and because I had waited longer than most to get married I was dam sure I was having a perfect wedding dress, I went to a bridal shop and got fitted properly yes It cost me £1200.00 but I felt amazing on the day she has more than enough money to go get a proper dress the chances of a random ebay dress fitting perfectly is slim.

Reactions: 1
She's the same age as me, I got married when I was 40 and because I had waited longer than most to get married I was dam sure I was having a perfect wedding dress, I went to a bridal shop and got fitted properly yes It cost me £1200.00 but I felt amazing on the day she has more than enough money to go get a proper dress the chances of a random ebay dress fitting perfectly is slim.
Exactly. She'll probably wear a size 8 or something and look like a stuffed bridal sausage. 👰🌭

I am watching her new video via a site that gives her no views. Haven't finished it yet, but just had to come on here to let you know that she is going to be doing a 'wedding dress haul'! 😳😳😳 Yes, she is buying multiple wedding dresses. Getting married in Mauritius in December with a big (but not too big, a.k.a cheap as can be) party in the garden for all friends and family next July. Imagine it's bring your own bottle and sausage rolls.

Also, she has given up her singing 'career' because she was missing out on time at home! 🙄

I think this might be her most deluded and out of touch video yet.
Mauritius? Mauritius? ffs.

Don't blow your top at me here, but I've just watched the latest catch up and tbh I felt quite sorry for her. She seemed quite down and a bit unsure of herself.
Leaving now ....

Last edited:
It's September 2nd and what has the basic witch served up? A TK Maxx haul complete with ceramic pumpkins (by the look of the thumbnail anyway).

Mauritius? Mauritius? ffs.

Don't blow your top at me here, but I've just watched the latest catch up and tbh I felt quite sorry for her. She seemed quite down and a bit unsure of herself.
Leaving now ....
I would save your sympathy for someone else. Perhaps like hard working people who will struggle to pay their bills this winter, rather than someone who is buying multiple wedding dresses then heading off abroad for at least the third time this year.

Reactions: 3
Haul, after haul, after haul. Is that all she does all week? Go shopping? Where does she put all the toot she buys? 🤷‍♀️ Clearly no concerns about paying the gas bill in that house.

Reactions: 4
Haul, after haul, after haul. Is that all she does all week? Go shopping? Where does she put all the toot she buys? 🤷‍♀️ Clearly no concerns about paying the gas bill in that house.
She is going to look increasingly out of touch if she continues with haul after haul this winter. She will though, as she is too gormless to realise what a self absorbed, useless, greedy lump she really is.