Kate McCabe #2 Smug of the dayyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread for 'smug of the dayyyyy' Kate McGreedy McCabe. How many pictures of her hallway will she post over the course of this thread we wonder. Will the mug collection finally keel over and smash to smithereens? We can but keep our fingers crossed! 🤞☕😂

Reactions: 8
Today's 'smug of the day':

'We've got lots of logs left over from a fallen tree' to go on our open fire.

Translation - my little family is well provisioned to have a nice warm, cosy winter (in between jetting off to Mauritius that is). To your peasants who can't afford to stay warm this winter 🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 6
She's so boring 😴 I can't actually believe we've gone to a new thread about her. I might keep a tally of her hallway posts on Instagram if I remember.

Reactions: 4
Snuffle, snuffle, snort, snort 🐷🐽 greedy has been out buying some much needed homeware. I presume she didn't post yesterday as some kind of mark of respect, but it's business as usual today. (Haven't watched it though).

Have a lovely day plebs 💛 (or 🖕 as she actually means).

Reactions: 3
Some you tubers I watch have put some lovely tributes up for her majesty I guess Kate didn't then 😒

Some you tubers I watch have put some lovely tributes up for her majesty I guess Kate didn't then 😒
No, I have now watched the first part on a site that doesn't give her a view. It's actually also a sponsored Cheryz haul and she starts it with 'hope you've had a lovely week'. 🙄

• Wow
Kate is hoping some of The Queen's stuff at Sandringham now ends up in the charity shops and boot sales of Norfolk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kate is hoping some of The Queen's stuff at Sandringham now ends up in the charity shops and boot sales of Norfolk.
The thought has probably crossed her mind, or if it hadn't, it will have now! 😂 I bet the Queen loved a bit of Cath Kidston for serving afternoon tea, and I am sure she will have picked up some lovely bits in TKMaxx over her reign.

(Sorry, hope the joke doesn't offend anyone. May she rest in peace following her extraordinary reign).

• Haha
I literally do not believe this - McGreedy has marked the Queen's passing with a photo of her hallway! Included some waffle about it being 'unbelievable' that she carried out her duties until the very end. That I can believe mind, as McGreedy has never carried out any kind of duty in her life it seems.

• Wow
The thought has probably crossed her mind, or if it hadn't, it will have now! 😂 I bet the Queen loved a bit of Cath Kidston for serving afternoon tea, and I am sure she will have picked up some lovely bits in TKMaxx over her reign.

(Sorry, hope the joke doesn't offend anyone. May she rest in peace following her extraordinary reign).
I could well see Kate looking through all the flowers for fake ones for her dusty old flower wall.

• Haha
Imagine being so egotistical (or uncreative) that you'd share a clip of your hallway when referencing your queen's death, beggars belief really.

Reactions: 5
Apparently our Kate is having trouble keeping up with the weather! One minute it's sunny, the next it's raining! 😮😮😮 The absolute trials and tribulations of being a (yet to be) housewife! I think it's time for another holiday to recover from the shock!

• Haha
Of course the Emma mattress the most comfortable mattress ever! After all, McGreedy is hardly going bite the hand that feeds her.
Breakfast in the Ivy for no particular reason and 2 foreign holidays in one year. Clearly no cost of living crisis in that household.
These ‘influencers’ need to start reading the room.
And 2 ‘mugs of the dayyyyyeeeee’. Aren’t we the lucky ones!? 🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That breakfast was over £30 + for the two of them one being a child ….Airbnb’s must be paying well….and that bloody Emma mattress is being shilled out by a few other “influencers “. Also bet ‘Tobes’ loved mother and father tagging along to Poland for his football match….

Reactions: 7
Busy week ahead for McGreedy - she's got to change her summer wreath for an 'autumnal' one! I wouldn't be surprised if she has to also fit in a trip to TK Maxx, Home Bargains etc to stock up on ceramic pumpkins. Phew! It will definitely be time for another holiday after all that!

• Haha
Busy week ahead for McGreedy - she's got to change her summer wreath for an 'autumnal' one! I wouldn't be surprised if she has to also fit in a trip to TK Maxx, Home Bargains etc to stock up on ceramic pumpkins. Phew! It will definitely be time for another holiday after all that!
Does she go to "expensive shops" like tk maxx though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1