Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old, same old from Kate. Why does she need to continually buy so much stuff?! She is absolutely addicted. I watched a small bit of a couple of the videos (can't stomach a whole one, they're too repetitive) and she mentioned how she bought certain things because "that will look really nice in an instagram picture." How sad is that? I'm done with her, stupid, dull, greedy woman!

Reactions: 8
Same old, same old from Kate. Why does she need to continually buy so much stuff?! She is absolutely addicted. I watched a small bit of a couple of the videos (can't stomach a whole one, they're too repetitive) and she mentioned how she bought certain things because "that will look really nice in an instagram picture." How sad is that? I'm done with her, stupid, dull, greedy woman!
She has nothing else in her life

Reactions: 6
That dress she is wearing in her Instagram post today from everything £5 is horrible. It looks as cheap and naff as it is. She seems to be getting more pretentious with her posing too. Kate you are not a model, you are a dumpy, lazy, middle aged mother from Norfolk with a serious shopping addiction. Sort yourself out love.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have never liked her content. That ‘mug of the day’ nonsense is just cringe. I stopped watching. She pops up all the time and it is just mindless consumerism. She tries to talk about sustainability on occasion. This makes me nuts, as her purchasing is only sustainable if she’s going to use it all the time. You are better buying a £3 shirt from Primark, which you are going to wear all the time, rather than buying 50 mugs from the charity shop that will never see the light of day.

I get the impression that she may be lonely and fills her life with shopping.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have never liked her content. That ‘mug of the day’ nonsense is just cringe. I stopped watching. She pops up all the time and it is just mindless consumerism. She tries to talk about sustainability on occasion. This makes me nuts, as her purchasing is only sustainable if she’s going to use it all the time. You are better buying a £3 shirt from Primark, which you are going to wear all the time, rather than buying 50 mugs from the charity shop that will never see the light of day.

I get the impression that she may be lonely and fills her life with shopping.
Her fiance doesn't seem to spend time with her

Reactions: 3
She is joining in with this stupid self-righteous digital detox day today. The lack of self awareness is incredible. I mean this is a moron who spends her entire life buying crap to post on Instagram and YouTube. One day is hardly going to make a difference or improve her 'mental health'.

She really is a greedy monster with absolutely nothing to offer. Does she ever actually do a day's work? Why doesn't she go and volunteer in a charity shop for example, seeing as she has so much spare time? Mind you she would be snapping up all the stock that came in before it could hit the shelves, so maybe not such a good idea!

Also, this is super mean I know, but she really is punching above her weight with her partner. He is really handsome! 😂

• Haha
Yeah you got matches for candles in a long arse box and surprised they are long .... even my 12 year old asked if she was ok ...... And the lip trinket box 😂tacky. I’m still trying to uncurl my toes after watching ......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to really enjoy watching Kate but had to unsubscribe earlier this year before my eyes bled from boredom. Haul after haul after haul, seriously do people really want to see the same regurgitated crap over and over again??

The weekend vlogs were my favourite, mixed up activities and maybe a radio gig in the mix. They disappeared because she wanted to spend more time with her family, which is totally understandable, but I think she's fallen into a rut now and needs to seriously change the direction of her channel.

I also think she's a bit of a skinflint tbh. I remember watching her doing gift exchanges with other Youtubers and hers weren't very thoughtful at all, cheap yes for sure but no thought or effort.

Reactions: 7
Marylou - I agree! I also used to like her, but it is brain numbing sitting through endless hauls of absolute shite shes's bought. And her grinning, self satisfied, smug face as she shows off her "treasure" and "absolute bargains" whilst squeezing herself into her latest size 12 dress, is just TOO MUCH!!!

It’s still haul after haul ....I don’t mind a haul but other content thrown in. The YouTube people she hangs on to produce better and entertaining content... that’s why she’s got her subs up ..... and bleeping mug of the day ......me watching that !

• Haha
Oh god I remember watching an old vlog of Rosie Henshaw (only recently discovered her) and she did her own version of "Mug of the day". Someone in the comments made a snide remark about it being Kate's line and how she was the real McCoy etc etc.. and Rosie was hanging on her coat tails. I was delighted to note the difference in subscriber numbers after reading that comment and Rosie was very much a lady in her reply too.

I just remembered another incident in a vlog where she had a thrifted gift for her friend Louise. They were sat in the car and Louise was thrilled with her meal planner pad (she enjoys cooking /baking). When she discovered there were 2 in the pack, Kate asked for one back for herself 🙄 I mean they cost her a pound or less, yet she couldn't just let her friend enjoy and make use of both. It just screamed meanness at me tbh.

• Haha
I would love to know what the husband does, because they are loaded. I wonder if they sold a property in London for mega bucks. She just has a very gentle life, very sad about her mom though. I do like her I’m just kind of appalled at how much stuff she buys without giving it much thought. She literally must empty the charity shops & car boots, how about leave some stuff for everyone else.
I think the property is inherited from her moms side

Reactions: 2
Oh god I remember watching an old vlog of Rosie Henshaw (only recently discovered her) and she did her own version of "Mug of the day". Someone in the comments made a snide remark about it being Kate's line and how she was the real McCoy etc etc.. and Rosie was hanging on her coat tails. I was delighted to note the difference in subscriber numbers after reading that comment and Rosie was very much a lady in her reply too.

I just remembered another incident in a vlog where she had a thrifted gift for her friend Louise. They were sat in the car and Louise was thrilled with her meal planner pad (she enjoys cooking /baking). When she discovered there were 2 in the pack, Kate asked for one back for herself 🙄 I mean they cost her a pound or less, yet she couldn't just let her friend enjoy and make use of both. It just screamed meanness at me tbh.
I love Rosie she’s funny, down to earth, tells it like it is and doesn’t endorse things she’s not 100% behind and uses. That Everything Five Pound video half the stuff was hideous and the dress that if she just put a stitch in ...... love it doesn’t bloody fit ! You are of an age now where you need to find a style ..... not just because it was 2 quid in a charity shop. And the “Yaaaayyyy” she does when she discovers something ..... like a long match🙄

I think the reason Kate can't diversify her content easily is that she is completely talentless. The YouTubers she rides on the coat tails of / interacts with like Mr Carrington and Dainty Dress Diaries are skilled in photography, styling and DIY. She just isn't, and I think she is too lazy to learn. I suspect she is maybe used to having everything come easily to her. I mean she lives in that beautiful house, spends her days lazing about and going shopping every 5 minutes. She never seems to have to work for anything.

When Mr Carrington comments on her outfit posts saying she looks 'fab', he must be lying! He obviously has an eye for fashion and always looks very well put together. He can't seriously be impressed by Kate's naff, too tight, too short ensembles 😂

• Haha
Is she really putting a trellis with fake leaves on a bedroom wall??? OMG I don't watch her vlogs anymore (saw a clip on Instagram) but might make an exception if she actually goes ahead with it. Eugh that house deserves so much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she really putting a trellis with fake leaves on a bedroom wall??? OMG I don't watch her vlogs anymore (saw a clip on Instagram) but might make an exception if she actually goes ahead with it. Eugh that house deserves so much better!
Haha I know! I saw that the other day and thought it was looking hideous. It will be a dust trap too surely?!

Reactions: 4
I hate how she has filled that beautiful house up with cheap disposable crap. It would be better if she bought decent things from charity shops, rather than those bargain basement shops like B&M and Poundland. Even her plants are plastic. It must look really bad in real life.

Such repetitive content - everything is a haul. I also hate that she does these ‘no edit’ videos - just screams laziness to me

Reactions: 8