Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such repetitive content - everything is a haul. I also hate that she does these ‘no edit’ videos - just screams laziness to me
Agreed! Although I suppose that a little editing would eat into the time she has to scour the chazzas of Norfolk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am sure she is deranged. She literally looks mad (and also gormless) in all of her thumbnails holding up her latest hoard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such repetitive content - everything is a haul. I also hate that she does these ‘no edit’ videos - just screams laziness to me
It was during lock down that I realised how boring her content is. Haul after haul in the midst of a global pandemic was too much in poor taste for me. Some of those hauls were from bags she had "lying around" and had forgotten about too, I mean that just screams more money than sense to me.

She could have used that time more productively and gutted that beautiful house of all the tat she's bought, that's what a lot of other vloggers did. It would have made for more interesting viewing and she would have done herself a huge favour to boot.

Reactions: 9
Her dresses often look a size too small. I think she grabs them and tries on at home. She needs to buy a few well fitting ones and stop filling that gorgeous house with cheap tatt. Quality over quantity. Same goes for all those mugs and wedding junk.

Reactions: 8
Her dresses often look a size too small. I think she grabs them and tries on at home. She needs to buy a few well fitting ones and stop filling that gorgeous house with cheap tatt. Quality over quantity. Same goes for all those mugs and wedding junk.
I just watched one of her videos (first in months). It was the autumnal charity shop haul (which was by the way, basic beyond belief - orange and yellow items for autumn, how creative!). Anyway, in it she's purchased two cord skirts, and they look far too short and far too tight. She really has no dress sense at all, and certainly not for her figure. Basically I think she just sees stuff, and if it is cheap she can't resist, which then leads her to squeezing into items to try to make them work. Not a good look at all.

That house must be cold in winter as she buys a lot of really ugly knitted jumpers to wear. She never shows her wardrobe it must be jam packed.

Reactions: 4
Mad Kate strikes again. ANOTHER ASDA homewear haul. Does she just literally buy everything they produce?! She 100% does not deserve that beautiful house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mad Kate strikes again. ANOTHER ASDA homewear haul. Does she just literally buy everything they produce?! She 100% does not deserve that beautiful house.
Screenshot_20200916_205013.jpg

I went to check it out and saw the thumbnail for her previous vlog, she looks deranged 😱

Oh great! Another no edit haul ..... lazy and thoughtless content... I used to enjoy the weekend vlogs - she really should expand her content but I guess that requires thinking and time?!

Oh great! Another no edit haul ..... lazy and thoughtless content... I used to enjoy the weekend vlogs - she really should expand her content but I guess that requires thinking and time?!
She is lazy and has zero work ethic. Every day is just lazing about in the garden drinking coffee, going to a cafe or shopping of course! The only time she lifts a finger is to lob a gravy bone.

Also that dress she is wearing in her latest Instagram post looks terrible. For a start, she was obviously too lazy to iron it (I think if you are accepting sponsored items and promotions, it's only right to present the items in the best possible way for the brand). Secondly it is far too tight round the bust, you can see the buttons straining.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is lazy and has zero work ethic. Every day is just lazing about in the garden drinking coffee, going to a cafe or shopping of course! The only time she lifts a finger is to lob a gravy bone.

Also that dress she is wearing in her latest Instagram post looks terrible. For a start, she was obviously too lazy to iron it (I think if you are accepting sponsored items and promotions, it's only right to present the items in the best possible way for the brand). Secondly it is far too tight round the bust, you can see the buttons straining.
You've made me realise that that's exactly all she does. She leaves the cooking to her partner, rarely cleans that beautiful house, spends her days faffing /shopping or lounging in the garden. Does she not want more from her life? God it's actually quite sad an existence when you think of it 🤔

Reactions: 2
You've made me realise that that's exactly all she does. She leaves the cooking to her partner, rarely cleans that beautiful house, spends her days faffing /shopping or lounging in the garden. Does she not want more from her life? God it's actually quite sad an existence when you think of it 🤔
She buys tat from charity shops to fill the void

Is she really putting a trellis with fake leaves on a bedroom wall??? OMG I don't watch her vlogs anymore (saw a clip on Instagram) but might make an exception if she actually goes ahead with it. Eugh that house deserves so much better!
Screenshot_20200918_102850.jpg

Why? Dust, spiders, cobwebs???

• Sick
View attachment 246023

Why? Dust, spiders, cobwebs???
Well done Kate. Whilst other people have been working as doctors, nurses, supermarket staff, volunteers in your beloved charity shops and so on, your contribution to 2020 is to have stuck hundreds of plastic leaves and flowers to your wall.

I can just see her smug face as she reads all the comments from other moronic Instagramers telling her how 'amazing' it looks.

Presumably this is her new YouTube background which she thinks will take her channel to the next level. No Kate, actually having an ounce of talent or something to offer society would make your existence worthwhile.

A truly pathetic woman.

• Haha
Must be nice to have no job and a brand new car huh
Where did she mention that? I skimmed through the vlog cause I had to stop and scrape my jaw off the floor when I saw just how many fake flowers were in that bedroom. It's beyond TACKY 😱

Where did she mention that? I skimmed through the vlog cause I had to stop and scrape my jaw off the floor when I saw just how many fake flowers were in that bedroom. It's beyond TACKY 😱
Well her car isn't an old banger, might not be brand new but I will bet it wasn't cheap