Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else loathe her fake ivy backdrop..? And how boring is you’re life that you get so excited about a cup and saucer?

Stop buying crap, take a few weeks off and think of some different content .... look at Luke and Mr Carrington who you fly off the shirt tales of.

I went to an actual shop yesterday ..... for the first time and it unnerved me ..... seems she’s been all over the place !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just had a recommendation while on YouTube, Kate is taking a few weeks off, she says it is coming up to the anniversary of her mums death, she won’t know how she will be feeling about it, she seemed to get upset talking about it, I didn’t watch all the vlog, but did feel for her speaking about her mum.

Hopefully she can sort herself out, maybe Lee has talked to her about her buying/spending of cheap tat, who knows?.

If she comes back (she will) hopefully it won’t be more hauls.

Reactions: 3
I hope so. Maybe she’s realised the the endless hauls aren’t the way forward, and she will spend some time thinking of ways to improve her content.

Reactions: 2
I hope so. Maybe she’s realised the the endless hauls aren’t the way forward, and she will spend some time thinking of ways to improve her content.
She does say at the end of her latest video, that she will be back with a Poundland haul, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope 🙄 To be honest, I think she has probably been reading here. I hope she gets through the next couple of weeks OK in relation to the anniversary of her Mum's death. I don't regret the comments I have made though. I do still think that she has been behaving very inconsiderately over the last few months!

The majority of her videos have always been hauls. Another one who does this is Emma’s Lifestyle - she doesn’t work either & spends hubby’s money faster than he can earn it. They have no other substance to their lives except shopping for tat.

The majority of her videos have always been hauls. Another one who does this is Emma’s Lifestyle - she doesn’t work either & spends hubby’s money faster than he can earn it. They have no other substance to their lives except shopping for tat.
Very well put 👍

Reactions: 1
Ohh sounds like Kate is coming back from her break with some exciting new content! A Lidl haul followed by a Poundlabd haul later in the week. Gosh, what a true shopping talent she really is! 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Ohh sounds like Kate is coming back from her break with some exciting new content! A Lidl haul followed by a Poundlabd haul later in the week. Gosh, what a true shopping talent she really is! 😡
Her friend Luke did a Lidl one the other day and as for a Poundland haul, just why?.

She really needs to up her game, nearly all vloggers are all doing the same, very boring and unoriginal.

I don’t get why she would do a Lidl haul. She can’t cook. It’s a shame she didn’t use her break to think of some better content. When she first started she used to do different things. Remember the vids she made with her crafty friend Vanessa?

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she would do a Lidl haul. She can’t cook. It’s a shame she didn’t use her break to think of some better content. When she first started she used to do different things. Remember the vids she made with her crafty friend Vanessa?
I know! Can you imagine being so boring and unimaginative that you think something as bog standard and routine as doing your food shop is worth making a video on! These people are pathetic 😴

In defence of Luke he does have varied content not just haul after haul. His
lockdown visits to a different country/era are entertaining.

And I’ll say it again she rides on his and Mr Carringtons coattails!

Reactions: 4
In defence of Luke he does have varied content not just haul after haul. His
lockdown visits to a different country/era are entertaining.

And I’ll say it again she rides on his and Mr Carringtons coattails!
I agree with you, that is what I meant, she must know he has done a haul, but she is still going to do one.

I like Luke’s content and his friendship with Zara.

And yes she does hang on the coat tails of Luke and Mr Carrington who in my opinion are funnier and put a lot of thought into their content.

Reactions: 4
I really enjoy their content ... cannot think why they chummed up with her ...?

I think she’s unfunny and trying too hard when in a collaborative video ....

Glad it’s not just me !!

Reactions: 5

That is what is funny about their friendship, it seems she is so different to them, I also don’t find her funny.

Perhaps someone might know how they formed their friendship.

I think she contacted Mr C as her Dad lives down South and goes occasionally and to see each other it’s not a big travel .... I’m a ex South London girl born and bred and they both did Poundland hauls ....

He had a better following ....

Reactions: 2

Glad it’s not just me !!
Yes, totally agree. Mr Carrington and Luke are both talented and stylish. Kate is just.... I think the best way I can put it is naff!

Just to add, her mate Louise is naff as can be as well. Boring, mundane lives that they try to turn into 'content'. Zero talent, zero originality.

I’ve never watched one of Louise’s videos. I used to hate it when Kate had her in her vids. She’s just another “look at me I’m mad”
housewife with a shopping addiction. Tedious in the extreme.

Reactions: 6