Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee must be raking it in for them to live in a mansion with grounds where her mum had a house. They’re always off on exotic far flung holidays too. Minted, yet she buys piles of crap.

Reactions: 6
Lee must be raking it in for them to live in a mansion with grounds where her mum had a house. They’re always off on exotic far flung holidays too. Minted, yet she buys piles of crap.
Do they actually live in a mansion?!

Reactions: 1
It’s a huuuuuge detached house with another house they own in it’s grounds. They were having a marquee for their wedding in the garden. The size of her en suite is as big as my living room.

Reactions: 7
To be fair she is quite local to me and Gt Yarmouth is an absolute shitehole so house prices are far lower than the surrounding areas .
I unsubscribed this week haul upon haul which I found completely unnecessary and frankly distasteful given what people are going through currently, all of which were ordered online from what I saw. To me that’s completely disregarding the health and safety of those who have to pick pack and deliver to people. I really don’t think she needed any more tat.

I have really gone off her lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair she is quite local to me and Gt Yarmouth is an absolute shitehole so house prices are far lower than the surrounding areas .
I unsubscribed this week haul upon haul which I found completely unnecessary and frankly distasteful given what people are going through currently, all of which were ordered online from what I saw. To me that’s completely disregarding the health and safety of those who have to pick pack and deliver to people. I really don’t think she needed any more tat.

I have really gone off her lately.
Great Yarmouth is very deprived

I unsubbed a while back but went on to her channel. She's posting pompous 'come dine with me' videos with that Mr Carington (who I also find to be a YT social climber...) I find the whole concept unsettling, people are struggling to buy food - let alone vulnerable people who rely on food banks and they're all talking about baking cakes and pan fried salmon?! Give me a break - I can't even find bread and milk where I am!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Great Yarmouth is very deprived

I unsubbed a while back but went on to her channel. She's posting pompous 'come dine with me' videos with that Mr Carington (who I also find to be a YT social climber...) I find the whole concept unsettling, people are struggling to buy food - let alone vulnerable people who rely on food banks and they're all talking about baking cakes and pan fried salmon?! Give me a break - I can't even find bread and milk where I am!
Yeah it is a deprived area, it’s got worse and worse over the years. Sorry I have never been a fan of Yarmouth ... hope I haven’t offended 😩

I totally agree with what you are saying, I have unsubscribed to loads this week for the same reasons, just leaves a really bad taste in your mouth when hundreds are dying a day and are struggling to get basics in.

Probably as badder taste as if you had to eat anything she cooked.... so is hardly Nigella 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
OMG the singing 😱😱😱 I’m actually embarrassed on her behalf, the worst thing is all the praise in the comments which is encouraging her to post more on YT!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks as if Kate is reading here.... doing a clear out and declutter of all her toot. Quite sad really that she states so much of it is not worn or used.

OMG the singing 😱😱😱 I’m actually embarrassed on her behalf, the worst thing is all the praise in the comments which is encouraging her to post more on YT!
Such a cringe fest. I can't stand it.

Reactions: 4
Trying to work out how they can afford that house??
I think her late mum paid some towards it because she lived in the annex, and someone else said that houses in Yarmouth are cheap. It’s a bit of a hole from what I recall, so no one wants to live there. If she already had a bit of equity plus extra cash from her mum then it’s not out of reach.

What I don’t get is how she can afford to be continually buying all the toot she gets. I know a lot of it is from CS but her singing can’t pay that well, and I can’t see her getting massive YouTube checks?

Reactions: 3
I’ve wondered the same, that house is gorgeous and such a beautiful garden. What does her husband do? We are younger than Kate and her hubby, and have several more children but I can only dream of owning a house like that

Just watched her vlog on ‘tidy my kitchen”, it looked like she had just thrown things around, washing hanging on the aga, clothes horse covered in clothes, it just looked so staged.

As for her hauls, its the same old stuff, nothing different.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get these tidy and clean with me vlogs. Who is watching them? I agree the clothes on the aga was definitely fake. Surely it should be off now, so there’s no reason to hang things on it.

Her hauls are dull now. There’s only so many bits of plastic tat and headbands anyone can use. I think I’ve watched her a bit too much and she’s getting annoying. Why does she keep shouting random words in strange voices. My OH thinks she’s has Tourette’s. There was a haul the other day and she was talking about flower arrangements in a normal voice, the she just yelled the word Arrangements randomly. It’s bizzare.

I don’t get these tidy and clean with me vlogs. Who is watching them? I agree the clothes on the aga was definitely fake. Surely it should be off now, so there’s no reason to hang things on it.

Her hauls are dull now. There’s only so many bits of plastic tat and headbands anyone can use. I think I’ve watched her a bit too much and she’s getting annoying. Why does she keep shouting random words in strange voices. My OH thinks she’s has Tourette’s. There was a haul the other day and she was talking about flower arrangements in a normal voice, the she just yelled the word Arrangements randomly. It’s bizzare.
I used to really enjoy her vlogs but now I skip through or avoid altogether. The ridiculous hauls (especially in the midst of a pandemic) are boring and totally unnecessary. Her house is gorgeous but she's filling it with tat and cheap accessories.

I had to stop watching the Come Dine with Me episodes she filmed recently because of her dumb voice changes while chopping potatoes, seriously cringe!!!! She's trying too hard and, for me anyway, she's just not as funny as she thinks.

p. s. thanks for letting me vent 😂

• Heart
I also disliked the videos which included her dad and his jokes, I get that they seem close, but one families humour is another families nightmare, to me that was cringe.

What was that stupid bit in the video where Lee was there, then wasn’t.

I also dislike the voice changes as well.

Also dislike the come dine with me, I think the way she acts while preparing the food is put on and Lee ends up finishing it off.

Marylou, vent all you like. 😅

I also didn’t like the ones with her dad. She’s the double of him & they clearly think each other is hilarious. But they’re annoying.
When she talks in those stupid voices it’s like she has a split personality.
the amount of crap she buys is ridiculous & a shame to display it in that lovely house.

Can’t stick her.
Very marmite .... I used to watch but now don’t and never subbed !! Lovely house but if you’re in a tit area you’ll never get your money back out .....or not for a good few years ..., and the Dad bit niche ...??