Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
To be fair she is quite local to me and Gt Yarmouth is an absolute shitehole so house prices are far lower than the surrounding areas .
I unsubscribed this week haul upon haul which I found completely unnecessary and frankly distasteful given what people are going through currently, all of which were ordered online from what I saw. To me that’s completely disregarding the health and safety of those who have to pick pack and deliver to people. I really don’t think she needed any more tat.

I have really gone off her lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Annabel89

Chatty Member
I used to enjoy watching Kate, but like others have said, I have gone right off her of late. I think the pandemic and the videos she has posted throughout have highlighted what an untalented and greedy individual she is. She has no content to offer other than constant hauls. Her house is indeed lovely, but she fills it with generic tat. She has no sense of style other than whatever is 'in' right now.

She represents exactly the type of YouTuber I am completely done with. There are people with actual skills and value to add that I would far rather be watching. I have no time for anyone whose only skill in life is acquiring as much 'stuff' as possible and essentially just showing off. I actually think she has a shopping addiction which she should seriously look to address!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

minniemouse

Used to watch but can’t stand the constant Poundland hauls. I can’t get over the sheer amount of tat she buys be it from charity shops, carboots, or cheap shops.

Queenie

VIP Member
She has hauls up almost every other day, it’s actually disgusting. She just buys crap upon crap. Clearly money to burn.

Hello

She's great does alot to promote charity shops and seems a nice person :)

Reactions: 7

Minxxx

This just popped up on my suggestions. One hundred English pounds in Poundland. WTAF is wrong with her. It might be time to move this thread from rave about.

She’s out of control. Does she do anything other than shop? It was only a couple of weeks ago when she did a haul of things she had in her house from Poundland that hadn’t even been opened. This level of mindless consumerism is terrible. Even more so when it’s just unnecessary plastic shite that will end up in an ocean somewhere.

315A2EA6-50AD-484D-A4F4-61883FF6B04D.jpeg

• Wow

Queenie

VIP Member
It’s a huuuuuge detached house with another house they own in it’s grounds. They were having a marquee for their wedding in the garden. The size of her en suite is as big as my living room.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I love Kate. She's different from loads of others. I love the car boot /charity shop purchases but like others getting fed up of anyone with hails from cheapie shops. Her home and it's own account are lovely. I think her quirkyness will stand her apart from others but like them all she's going to need something other than hauls for longevity.

Reactions: 6

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Does anyone else loathe her fake ivy backdrop..? And how boring is you’re life that you get so excited about a cup and saucer?

Stop buying crap, take a few weeks off and think of some different content .... look at Luke and Mr Carrington who you fly off the shirt tales of.

I went to an actual shop yesterday ..... for the first time and it unnerved me ..... seems she’s been all over the place !

• Heart

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Guess what?, another boring haul, does she not have a working brain?, use it, do something different, I unsubscribed from her months ago, but still get recommendations, erghhh, so boring, take a leaf out of what Luke and Mr Carrington are doing, especially Luke.

As Annabel says a decluttering video some time soon.
Another day, another haul. Absolutely boring. Although she buys cheap rubbish, the amount of it must mean she is spending a fortune.

• Angry

Minxxx

What has she been hauling today. Candles, cheap toil
I totally get what you mean about her hauls making you feel claustrophobic; all the Poundland, Home Bargains, B&M Hauls by Youtubers are just getting too much. Whilst those shops are fine for cleaning products and the odd toiletry items, they're quite depressing to be in and there is no way I'd want to have cupboards full of Poundland mugs and photo frames
I agree with this. The vast majority of this things in those shops is utter crap. It’s always a tad too small and poorly made. For example the little glass and mirror trays, that everyone was hauling, looked nice on camera, but irl they are tiny and badly finished. I’d rather get one or two decent pieces from a proper shop than have 10 bits of tat from Poundland.

Kate needs to stop buying and add something to her channel. She’s really one dimensional at the moment it’s just shop shop shop.

Mayday

VIP Member
I love her charity shop hauls! She always seems to find great stuff.

Also doesn't seem to feature her son much, especially on Instagram which is refreshing.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I think she tries too hard; ‘Look at me, I’m funnneeeeee’
This!

The mug of the day in that stupid voice is irritating.

Also, how much toot does she need to buy for such a small garden wedding? She has an addiction to charity shop shopping / finding a bargain. What's the bloody point?!

Queenie

VIP Member
Lee must be raking it in for them to live in a mansion with grounds where her mum had a house. They’re always off on exotic far flung holidays too. Minted, yet she buys piles of crap.

Minxxx

I was thinking the same @minniemouse I used to love her but the weird random shouting, the daft mug of the day and the sheer amount of crap she buys just irritate me now. She has a beautiful house, but I’m surprised she can see her floor with the amount of stuff she gets.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
To be fair she is quite local to me and Gt Yarmouth is an absolute shitehole so house prices are far lower than the surrounding areas .
I unsubscribed this week haul upon haul which I found completely unnecessary and frankly distasteful given what people are going through currently, all of which were ordered online from what I saw. To me that’s completely disregarding the health and safety of those who have to pick pack and deliver to people. I really don’t think she needed any more tat.

I have really gone off her lately.
Great Yarmouth is very deprived

I unsubbed a while back but went on to her channel. She's posting pompous 'come dine with me' videos with that Mr Carington (who I also find to be a YT social climber...) I find the whole concept unsettling, people are struggling to buy food - let alone vulnerable people who rely on food banks and they're all talking about baking cakes and pan fried salmon?! Give me a break - I can't even find bread and milk where I am!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Minxxx

I unsubscribed. I can’t cope with the piles of tat she brings home. Her partner must be fed up.

Apart from the hauls, what does she actually do? The other YTers that are in her cluster like MrC and Luke do decent DIYs and cooking. But all Kate does is shop for plastic tat. She brings no value.