Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she sings in holiday parks for a living. I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds her dad really unfunny. I also think her “ look at me I’m mad” mate Louise is also tedious. I liked Kate at the start but I’m rapidly going off her now.

Reactions: 3
No but singing is how she earns money. Hence it being her profession 🤷🏼‍♀️
No she also does radio for a local station when someone’s off .... definitely going down the you tube/ wannabe influencers lifestyle now .... Good luck to the girl but I think that rug given this climate will stagnate and only the real influencers that have 500k + will be on the products radar ... She’s just a bit marmite .....

Reactions: 2
No she also does radio for a local station when someone’s off .... definitely going down the you tube/ wannabe influencers lifestyle now .... Good luck to the girl but I think that rug given this climate will stagnate and only the real influencers that have 500k + will be on the products radar ... She’s just a bit marmite .....
Does she do the daft shouty voices on the radio too? I wonder if that’s why she got fired from her original radio job?

Reactions: 2
Does she do the daft shouty voices on the radio too? I wonder if that’s why she got fired from her original radio job?
I’m not sure as I’m not local 🖐 from Brighton. I think she probably had to reign it in !! I don’t really watch her anymore as I got annoyed with the constant tat buying and Christ never being out of Poundland.... Why does everyone have to turn into Mrs Hinch when they shop in there ?? By jolly don’t get me started with her ...🙄

Urgh ‘Mug of the Day’ Kate. Vloggers like her really wind me up. Fill their house full of crap from Poundland and then make occasional remarks on sustainability. Nope.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread! I used to really enjoy Kate's videos, but my God, she never stops buying and it makes me feel claustrophobic if that makes sense?! I just think it's so greedy to continue to shop and "snap up bargains" when she clearly doesn't need anymore stuff - she must be drowning in things already. Plus, all the wedding buying is so tedious. How many hearts and candle holders do you need.... A shame, because I used to like her but her content is too repetitive now. And, does anyone else think the dresses that she buys don't suit her? A lot are too tight (especially around the bust) and too short. She looks best in ones just below her knee I think. And don't get me started on her headbands :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree about her dresses, some look nice, some not so nice, I personally wouldn’t wear them because most are made out of 100% polyester, they make you feel sticky sweaty, especially in hot weather.

I love her house and garden though.

You'd have thought this pandemic and lockdown would have slowed down her spending and hauls. Kate, you have enough tat! I find people posting hauls right now really tacky, when there are so many people in financial crisis.

I unsubscribed. I can’t cope with the piles of tat she brings home. Her partner must be fed up.

Apart from the hauls, what does she actually do? The other YTers that are in her cluster like MrC and Luke do decent DIYs and cooking. But all Kate does is shop for plastic tat. She brings no value.

Reactions: 6
this is really nosy but what does she do outside of yt? she has a huge house
Holiday camp singer. Agreed the house is lovely but as mentioned before not in a great area so housing is cheaper. Also she purchased it with her late mother.

Reactions: 1
Another blooming haul, just how much tat does she need for that house? (lovely as it is), it’s the same thing all the time, do something different for a change.

Reactions: 4
She has hauls up almost every other day, it’s actually disgusting. She just buys crap upon crap. Clearly money to burn.

Reactions: 8
I used to enjoy watching Kate, but like others have said, I have gone right off her of late. I think the pandemic and the videos she has posted throughout have highlighted what an untalented and greedy individual she is. She has no content to offer other than constant hauls. Her house is indeed lovely, but she fills it with generic tat. She has no sense of style other than whatever is 'in' right now.

She represents exactly the type of YouTuber I am completely done with. There are people with actual skills and value to add that I would far rather be watching. I have no time for anyone whose only skill in life is acquiring as much 'stuff' as possible and essentially just showing off. I actually think she has a shopping addiction which she should seriously look to address!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also I should have added to my previous post I do hope that her constant spending doesn't put financial pressure on them as a family. Her other half seems to be constantly working, and whilst I appreciate that there can't be any singing work at the moment, even in 'normal' times she seems to just drop her son off at school and then spend the rest of the day loafing around and shopping! Also if she starts going more down the sponsorship route, I would never trust her to give honest opinions as we all know she's just obsessed with doing whatever it takes to aquire more cheap / free stuff!

What gets me is when she says Lee has made her coffee in bed, poor bloke has been at work all week, he seems to do most of the cooking as well.

She lost her radio show, singing in holiday camps cannot pay that much and is only seasonal, she hasn’t got that many followers on her Youtube or Instagram, if she carries just doing hauls even those won’t last long, she really needs to step up.

Reactions: 4
This just popped up on my suggestions. One hundred English pounds in Poundland. WTAF is wrong with her. It might be time to move this thread from rave about.

She’s out of control. Does she do anything other than shop? It was only a couple of weeks ago when she did a haul of things she had in her house from Poundland that hadn’t even been opened. This level of mindless consumerism is terrible. Even more so when it’s just unnecessary plastic shite that will end up in an ocean somewhere.

315A2EA6-50AD-484D-A4F4-61883FF6B04D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This just popped up on my suggestions. One hundred English pounds in Poundland. WTAF is wrong with her. It might be time to move this thread from rave about.

She’s out of control. Does she do anything other than shop? It was only a couple of weeks ago when she did a haul of things she had in her house from Poundland that hadn’t even been opened. This level of mindless consumerism is terrible. Even more so when it’s just unnecessary plastic shite that will end up in an ocean somewhere.

View attachment 157726
Ridiculous and you are absolutely right in that the environmental impact of buying all this junk won't have so much as even briefly crossed her mind.

I hate it when when YouTubers use stupid thumbnail images which show themselves posing with their 'swag.' Kate looks particularly crazed in hers! 🤪

I haven't watched it, but I presume that 'oh hey' thing is a cushion. That is a perfect example of pure tat which I can guarantee will end up in landfill. I mean it's hardly the sort of classic piece you would want to keep in your home for years is it? Never mind, it can be used as content for an exciting 'decluttering' video this time next year 😡