Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what?, another boring haul, does she not have a working brain?, use it, do something different, I unsubscribed from her months ago, but still get recommendations, erghhh, so boring, take a leaf out of what Luke and Mr Carrington are doing, especially Luke.

As Annabel says a decluttering video some time soon.

Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread! I used to really enjoy Kate's videos, but my God, she never stops buying and it makes me feel claustrophobic if that makes sense?! I just think it's so greedy to continue to shop and "snap up bargains" when she clearly doesn't need anymore stuff - she must be drowning in things already. Plus, all the wedding buying is so tedious. How many hearts and candle holders do you need.... A shame, because I used to like her but her content is too repetitive now. And, does anyone else think the dresses that she buys don't suit her? A lot are too tight (especially around the bust) and too short. She looks best in ones just below her knee I think. And don't get me started on her headbands :ROFLMAO:
I totally get what you mean about her hauls making you feel claustrophobic; all the Poundland, Home Bargains, B&M Hauls by Youtubers are just getting too much. Whilst those shops are fine for cleaning products and the odd toiletry items, they're quite depressing to be in and there is no way I'd want to have cupboards full of Poundland mugs and photo frames

Guess what?, another boring haul, does she not have a working brain?, use it, do something different, I unsubscribed from her months ago, but still get recommendations, erghhh, so boring, take a leaf out of what Luke and Mr Carrington are doing, especially Luke.

As Annabel says a decluttering video some time soon.
Another day, another haul. Absolutely boring. Although she buys cheap rubbish, the amount of it must mean she is spending a fortune.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What has she been hauling today. Candles, cheap toil
I totally get what you mean about her hauls making you feel claustrophobic; all the Poundland, Home Bargains, B&M Hauls by Youtubers are just getting too much. Whilst those shops are fine for cleaning products and the odd toiletry items, they're quite depressing to be in and there is no way I'd want to have cupboards full of Poundland mugs and photo frames
I agree with this. The vast majority of this things in those shops is utter crap. It’s always a tad too small and poorly made. For example the little glass and mirror trays, that everyone was hauling, looked nice on camera, but irl they are tiny and badly finished. I’d rather get one or two decent pieces from a proper shop than have 10 bits of tat from Poundland.

Kate needs to stop buying and add something to her channel. She’s really one dimensional at the moment it’s just shop shop shop.

Reactions: 6
Just a thought, do you think with all this buying, it may be because of her mum passing away and this is her way of coping?.

Reactions: 2
At this point someone needs to stage an intervention. I can’t believe her fella hasn’t told her to get a grip. Her life revolves around shopping, mugs and gravy bones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her “do you want aaaaaaa.........” to her dog is so bloody annoying. And the dog snoring it’s way through every video......😡

Reactions: 4
Just a thought, do you think with all this buying, it may be because of her mum passing away and this is her way of coping?.
Yes possibly. I thought it was quite sad that soon after her Mum died, she started buying all those plates, glasses etc for her wedding and I am sure she mentioned that she was storing them on the floor of her Mum's house.

Having said that though, she was a shopping addict well before then anyway. I think she's just addicted to the buzz of getting stuff, posting on YouTube and Instagram, showing off her house and getting likes etc. She contributes absolutely nothing to society, just a mindless consumer.

• Heart
She should try to establish what it is which is missing from her life that she is trying to compensate for by buying all this rubbish.

Also, does she never have to do anything other than just lounge about all day in the garden... Other than shop of course!

She should try to establish what it is which is missing from her life that she is trying to compensate for by buying all this rubbish.

Also, does she never have to do anything other than just lounge about all day in the garden... Other than shop of course!
God help us when the charity shops reopen ....🙄

On another note why does she wear those odd length dresses that also emphasis her bust ?? It’s really a unflattering silhouette. I know most of them are from charity shops but I’d rather buy two or three classic investment pieces then dozens upon dozens of three or four quid dresses .....

There are a few youtubers I watch, who have posted various haul videos recently
From my understanding of the lockdown rules, it's for essential items when visiting shops? Perhaps I've got this wrong though?
I'd love to be able to get on the bus,.as I dont drive, and go round my local B&M type shops😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 1
I think you interpret the rules and bend them as you see fit if you are a f**kwit. My neighbour has had numerous people visit even in lockdown her children, grandchildren, friends ..... and she’s a retired nurse and in no way infirm or unable to go out shopping (daily).

You can go shopping even on the bus but you are advised to wear a mask and abide by the 2 metre rule. My daughter works part time in Debenhams whilst completing her degree and the amount of abuse she gets regulating the number of people in store .... you’d think that people would be so more tolerant.

My other daughter works in the X-ray department at the local hospital and scans COVID patients .... you really don’t want to catch that .... so stay home and stay safe x

There are a few youtubers I watch, who have posted various haul videos recently
From my understanding of the lockdown rules, it's for essential items when visiting shops? Perhaps I've got this wrong though?
I'd love to be able to get on the bus,.as I dont drive, and go round my local B&M type shops😠😠😠😠
I think you are free to do as much shopping as you wish now. However I wouldn't personally see potentially putting myself, my family or others at risk for the sake of yet MORE cushions, mugs or whatever this week's star plastic crap of the week buy is, as sensible or responsible. Clearly greedy, selfish Kate thinks differently.