Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for her, all I see is a struggling new mum. I don’t get the hate or understand why anyone would feel the need to leave those comments :(

Reactions: 23
I feel for her too, she hasn't had an easy time of it and it's clearly not what she thought it would be. I think they've just been unlucky with Noa but she deserves to be happy and start enjoying it. So hard when you are sleep deprived though!

Reactions: 4
I really feel for her I've been in that place. I hated the newborn days with my first child and my mental health took a massive dip. Its almost like you're made out to be not normal if you say anything other than how much you're enjoying it or how amazing it is. I imagine it even worse with a baby who hardly sleeps or has been unwell alot. But the newborn phase is over the quickest. It gets so much better. 6 years later and nothing in this World brings me more joy and happiness than being a mum

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just saw her Insta post and felt so tempted to reply to it because I feel so bad for her. Obviously the baby blues is real and it just isn't what a lot of people expect it to be but I feel with the pandemic restrictions and the bad luck they've had with hospitalisation etc it's just added to the despair for her.

So many women like her end up with PND tbh, I always thought she was a prime candidate. She had a cracking life before - great job, loving relationship, beautiful home and all the rest. Sometimes adding a newborn into that mix is like letting off a hand grenade. A lot of women miss their old lives and they should be ok about being honest about that. I hope she gets the help she needs right now.

Reactions: 21
Hmm I wonder if Gemmas post is for Kate, knowing she will read it. Gemma has probably seen those stories and posts and thinking somethings not right but how do you approach someone directly without offending them.
I thought that too

Reactions: 2
The newborn stage is tough and I do feel for her but they were all smiles for the cameras on the last day of filming yesterday. I'm a bit confused as surely you can't switch the struggling on and off like that.

Reactions: 3
I really feel for her I've been in that place. I hated the newborn days with my first child and my mental health took a massive dip. Its almost like you're made out to be not normal if you say anything other than how much you're enjoying it or how amazing it is. I imagine it even worse with a baby who hardly sleeps or has been unwell alot. But the newborn phase is over the quickest. It gets so much better. 6 years later and nothing in this World brings me more joy and happiness than being a mum
Me too. I had horrific PND with my first. I honestly spent days and weeks wondering wtf i'd done, it's just such a massive shock to the system. But in time things got better as i'm sure they will for Kate. I really feel for her and hope as well as getting Noa help she is also getting help for herself or that someone is there to see that she gets some support.

Reactions: 1
I really feel for her. Her recent IG post :(

The newborn stage is tough and I do feel for her but they were all smiles for the cameras on the last day of filming yesterday. I'm a bit confused as surely you can't switch the struggling on and off like that.
How can you honestly tell from one photo? You're sounding really judgmental. So many people cover up PND when in the presence of others, I know I did.

Reactions: 14
Not speaking for Kate as obviously only she knows how she feels but i put on a very good front for ages as i was too worried to admit how i really felt deep down.

Reactions: 6
I’m no doctor but I think there may be some underlying health issues with Noa , still not well with one thing or another & they don’t seem to be getting to the bottom of it . Just a feeling I get . I could be very wrong & I apologise if I am . I do hope they get to the bottom of it soon & things get a bit better for her . Newborns aren’t easy & if there is something causing these issues that are making things even more difficult then I hope it’s sorted out by the doctors soon .

Reactions: 7
Seriously? Of course you can put on a front for a photo or a day at work! I’m not going to do an armchair diagnosis so have no idea if Kate is depressed but I’ve worked with people who then got signed off for depression and I had no idea as they were so successful in hiding it.
I feel for her so much and have nothing but sympathy. Having a baby in a pandemic must be miserable - I’m so grateful I could have the support of family and friends when I had my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do feel for her, but she is a massive hypocrite. Posting #bekind, and at the same time also posting the unkind comments with the insta names so her followers can pile on and bully the commenters. She’s clearly got PND or similar but she is also a dick.

Reactions: 8
I do feel for her, but she is a massive hypocrite. Posting #bekind, and at the same time also posting the unkind comments with the insta names so her followers can pile on and bully the commenters. She’s clearly got PND or similar but she is also a dick.
if they can’t take the heat they shouldn’t be dicks either. Hypocrite or not, they said something hurtful she has every right to retaliate.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.