Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some like myself who cannot have children and cannot afford fertility treatment, a pet is the closest thing for some.
I understand that. But when some people say a baby as their 2nd born if they have a dog, for example, is just ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I understand that. But when some people say a baby as their 2nd born if they have a dog, for example, is just ridiculous.
Yea there’s no denying pets can be extremely loved & people do treat them like children I get that , but there’s also no denying there’s a massive difference between caring for a pet & caring for a “human” baby . Can’t leave your baby at home on it’s own while you pop the shop 😱

Reactions: 11
I’ve got two dogs and as much as I adore them, they are no way in the same league as my two children. I think kates had a particularly rough start with being in and out of hospital, plus cluster feeding. I speak from experience when I say it will get better, but it doesn’t happen overnight and having the right support is so important. Boj saying he’s happy to take a back seat might not actually be a good thing.

Reactions: 8
I was someone who worried I wouldn't love my children as much as my cats 🤣☺ I cringe at myself now!! The love is like night and day. You have a pet approx 1/10th of your life, you have to kinda accept that when they come into your life.

And without sounding heartless, the oldest dog is v old in dog years. What will she do when he passes, take to bed and leave her child to fend for herself!?No, you get on with life as your child your priority. I feel for Noa looking back on her childhood in years to come.

I don’t think anyone on here is implying that having a dog (or cat) is as much work as an actual baby, just that if you do refer to yourself as a “mum” to a dog, it shouldn’t piss people off, it’s a harmless reference.

Let’s all hope Kate is getting some support, as we all agree, her posts yesterday were very telling 😞

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed her. She's trying to hard to be kooky and relevant and it's coming off as weird. And I'm sick of seeing Noa without suitable clothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s clearly a big shock. Isn’t the Hubbie a sales director? Wonder what kind of paternity he would get, prob just statutory.

The obsession with getting the nursery ready and absolutely perfect, when the baby won’t be in there for quite some time (especially when bf) said it all.

And yes please put some clothes on the baby, it’s not June or July!

Reactions: 11
It’s clearly a big shock. Isn’t the Hubbie a sales director? Wonder what kind of paternity he would get, prob just statutory.

The obsession with getting the nursery ready and absolutely perfect, when the baby won’t be in there for quite some time (especially when bf) said it all.

He is “entrepreneur” on his Instagram Bio but yeah sales director according to further up the thread

Reactions: 1

Agreed about the nursery. Why would you be so bothered about getting it ready so early. I feel like she spent too much time trying to get everything perfect because she needed to feel in control. And obviously when babies actually come along, you aren’t in control at all. Your life is turned upside down.

My daughters room is still our Junk storage room and she’s 4.5 months now 🤣 i should of done it by now but I was homeschooling my 5 year old as well as having a baby to care for and just didn’t have the energy. Now my eldest is at school I can’t be arsed and just enjoying the days with my girl whiles she’s small!

Reactions: 10
He is “entrepreneur” on his Instagram Bio but yeah sales director according to further up the thread
Yet he never seems to be working ? The 'back seat' comment when she's having such a tough time and he was desperate for kids is the strangest thing I've ever heard from a new father. Its blooming hard work and you both need to put in 50/50.

Reactions: 12
A girl I worked with was very much a dog mum,had her 10 years,she used to get a Mother’s Day card,had her in daycare,had her greet her at the finish line of a 10k,was ringbearer at her wedding,called her fur baby,talked about her constantly etc etc. The dog lasted all of about 4 weeks after the girl had her firstborn baby,she was re-homed and she was never really mentioned again! All her talk of being a “mum” to the dog just didn’t compare to being an actual mother to a human baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Boj doesn’t come across as a very nice person. He’s salty in his replies on Instagram and there’s nothing warm about him in stories etc. It seems like their lives have changed a lot since Noa was born (which was inevitable) but they don’t seem to like the change at all. Poor Noa being second best to the dogs with a post about her the day AFTER Mother’s Day 😬, when the dogs got one on Mother’s Day 😢

No mention for noa on mother's day but wheeled out for mtv a day later wasn't she. This is why I struggle to understand this couple. Sharing all the woes and negativity constantly but then all sunshine and exploitation for the cameras. Pick a lane.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Boj doesn’t come across as a very nice person. He’s salty in his replies on Instagram and there’s nothing warm about him in stories etc. It seems like their lives have changed a lot since Noa was born (which was inevitable) but they don’t seem to like the change at all. Poor Noa being second best to the dogs with a post about her the day AFTER Mother’s Day 😬, when the dogs got one on Mother’s Day 😢
Agree with all of this 👍 I think he comes across very arrogant and doesn’t seem to be pulling his weight.

Reactions: 6
I think all the 5 mins of Z list "celeb" fame has gone to his slap head 🙄🤣 I used to find him funny, now he is an arrogant tool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She commented on a post by Gemma Atkinson about the difficult early days. She’s obviously struggling which is sad to see.

Reactions: 5
She commented on a post by Gemma Atkinson about the difficult early days. She’s obviously struggling which is sad to see.
Hmm I wonder if Gemmas post is for Kate, knowing she will read it. Gemma has probably seen those stories and posts and thinking somethings not right but how do you approach someone directly without offending them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.