Kate Lawler #12 Another holiday, another puke, Kate’s ‘food poisoning’ is no fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves Stollen so much she had to film herself eat it but took one bite and gave the rest to her sister 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s food shaming poor Karen. And I’m sorry to be blunt but Karen just looks like their dad.

Reactions: 10
Why does she put Noa to bed when it’s very clear the child is wide awake? She seems to be awake for hours once put down, surely that’s an indication she’s either putting her to bed far too early or she needs to drop the long nap! There seems zero flexibility in her sleeping pattern.

Reactions: 14
Why does she put Noa to bed when it’s very clear the child is wide awake? She seems to be awake for hours once put down, surely that’s an indication she’s either putting her to bed far too early or she needs to drop the long nap! There seems zero flexibility in her sleeping pattern.
Right? If I put my 2 year old to bed before shes tired she will either kick off, try and climb out or call out to me. It's sad that Noa has learnt she just has to lie there alone for ages til she sleeps because Kate clearly won't deal with her once she's down.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Kate will lose it when she concedes to getting a toddler bed where Noa can freely get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate will lose it when she concedes to getting a toddler bed where Noa can freely get out.
I don’t think Noa will be put in a toddler bed for a very long time as the thought of her being able to escape from her cell ….oops sorry cot will traumatise poor Kate

• Haha
She posts about food so so much. If I got in from a night out and ate that I literally wouldn’t even think to take a pic to send to my mates let alone insta. The car the other day with the stollen choosing what snack to get for her journey like her choices are so wild! The blatant disorder is crazy!

• Heart
She posts about food so so much. If I got in from a night out and ate that I literally wouldn’t even think to take a pic to send to my mates let alone insta. The car the other day with the stollen choosing what snack to get for her journey like her choices are so wild! The blatant disorder is crazy!
Completely agree. As someone in ED recovery I find it quite uncomfortable to see her talk so much about food/show so much “eating” when it in my opinion is quite obviously masking an issue with food.

I obviously have huge empathy for anyone experiencing that. But to publicly show one thing, yet be experiencing another is really problematic.

Not suggesting she should be saying “hey guys I have some issues with food and eating right now so please bear with me” - but she has an audience and I think it’s dangerous to display her body as she does alongside an attempt at showing ‘normal’ food relationships.

her obsession with her sisters diet is another manifestation of this for me.

I know some of my beef with this is a “me” issue but it really does wind me up.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why does she keep making out that Noa is super advanced. Kate goes from one extreme to the other. One minute she hates her kid, the next she’s making out she’s a genius.

If they could afford it, I reckon Noa would be shipped off to boarding school in a few years.

Reactions: 11
There's no chance Noa is reading but Kate is totally alluding to it. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Kate would have you believe that noa can read and is bi-lingual but everything noa does is just repetition. I’m not saying she’s not bright, she is, but she’s not ‘mentally advanced’. Noa has probably realised that she gets a lot of attention by performing these little tricks for her mum and that is why she does it.

Reactions: 11
My same age child can ‘read along’ from repetition and memory and recognise short words from seeing them on her word/picture cards. (I only know this when she recognised some in a pile with the pictures covered) They’re not ‘reading’, it’s the same as recognising a shape or picture. It’s ridiculous to try to suggest otherwise.
It’s damaging to promote a child so young as gifted to the child for a multitude of reasons.

ETA: this isn’t a humble brag, the point being it’s unremarkable/bullshit. Noa is undeniably an excellent talker. We’re at 3 words sentences max.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.