Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's incredibly telling that when they surprised Noa by being home and Noa didn't run to cuddle either of them immediately which would be my expectation and I suspect most other parents 🤨. Also not sure about what it actually says in that book, but when Noa said on the cot/cage video that sometimes it gets lonely in the dark, I can't help but think that it is actually Noa saying how she feels 💔🥺 she's left alone in that room to self soothe, sick, in pain, soiled or not and it breaks my heart when those two 'shoulda never been' parents lie in bed and cuddle the dogs all night.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

littlepup

VIP Member
Noa is a beautiful delightful child. Highly intelligent without a doubt. I just can't help thinking that all is not right. Noa speech is v repeative, robotic in a sense. She seems tense at times and serious in all she does. Talking in the 3rd person often. I wonder if there is some form of autism there. I have seen this behaviour before. Just my personal observation.
Talking in the 3rd person at her age is completely normal. She’s repetitive because children learn by repetition. She doesn’t always understand what she’s saying, she is mimicking.
I personally don’t see anything remotely indicative of autism.

As a side note, I follow a lot of threads on IGers with kids around 2. I don’t think I’ve seen one where someone hasn’t called autism. I think it’s really sad that these ‘influencers’ are putting their children out there enough for a complete stranger to be able to make that kind of judgment.

Reactions: 36

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
When will she learn that NOTHING makes sense with a baby/toddler/child??

They ate something yesterday, they won’t eat it today.
They haven’t slept all day, they won’t be tired at all.
You bought their favourite toy, it’s not their favourite toy anymore.
It’s freezing outside, they refuse to put a coat on.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE … EVER. Get used to it! 🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Mateymate28

Seeing that beautiful baby call out mummy and left to self soothe is actually neglect..... I think Noa doesn't scream out or cry because she knows nobody is coming and it's actually heartbreaking 💔 😢 😞 they sleep with those fucking dogs but their actual.baby who has been poorly is left alone in a dark room to cry for her mum. I'm disgusted and she is a vile horrible woman who.shpuld never have been a mother. Surprised she hasn't given her away because she really hates her own child!!! Scumbags - her and that ugly slaphead husband..... wronguns I'm so angry and upset for that dear little girl.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

littlepup

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Kate Lawler #13 Fat shaming a child? Alright by Kate. Bitter resentment from being kept up late

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Come on guys, I think you are maybe blowing it out of proportion a bit, its not that she is being neglected. Kate's just an older mum that most mums when they start off and she is still learning, as people have alluded to before she more than likely doesn't have many other friends have who have kids at Noa's age. People at Kate's age tend to have kids who are teens. I would cut her some slack!
Cut us older mothers some slack who are smashing it, despite not having any friends or sibling with any kids whatsoever or our ones ages. Kate is just an uninterested parent who never wanted kids and wants to still act like a 20 something laddette.

And emotional neglect and being humiliated and jeered on social media is just as bad as physical neglect Imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Would she ever go and F*ck Off
F*ck off to bed then while potato is ‘resting’.
Sorry for my language but she is one ungrateful, moany, tone deaf miserable sod about her daughter. Could baldy not get up to help or is his sleep priority over everyone else’s. I suppose he has to get his 8 hours in order to come up with recipes for vegan mush on a plate.
if she was any way maternal she would take her into bed with them and comfort her to sleep.
If ole Baxter or smelly Shirley farted though, they’d be rewarded with sleeping on the marital bed.
She boils my blood the way she is constantly complaining about a CHILD’s sleep. Yea Kate a CHILD. Not a robot. Twat.

• Heart
Kates’s opinion:
Noa is a moron - NOT true
Boj is handsome - NOT true
Her dogs are adorable - NOT true
Her sister’s eating habits are entertaining - NOT true
She herself is hilarious - NOT true

My opinion:
Kate is a twat - TRUE

• Haha
  • Heart

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I think it’s prob Kate or someone she knows as no one in real life that I know thinks she’s as amazing as ppl make out on here. Noa is great, amazing with words, but it’s starting to become a bit ridiculous now with the braggy posts. We get it Kate, she’s advanced with words … but do you cuddle her when she’s ill or when she needs comfort? No you don’t. I’d rather my kid felt loved than was reciting a book in bed to herself in the dark

• Heart

Solpaqueen

We used to LOVE the odd weekend away when ours were tiny.

I think Kate is a great mum who doesn’t sugar-coat her struggles. She clearly adores Noa. The fact Noa can recite whole books shows how much time is spent reading with her. She seems like a contented, stimulated little girl to me.
Great mums don't monetise their baby. Kate is a pushy stage type mum who is exploiting her little girl, invading her privacy constantly filming her even when she is in distress.
I thought it was sad that when the little one was reciting " whole books" - and let's get real they are hardly war and peace they are baby stories probs from a download - her parents reaction was to film it for the gram. Noa needed a cuddle.
Dogs in the bed but baby is kept in an odd cot in a completely dark room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I didn’t like her on Big Brother. It was the time when they were playing strip poker and baiting Jade Goody to strip. Poor girl was so drunk she made a complete tit of herself on TV and Kate just sniggered at her like a mean girl at school.
She did a stint on the big Breakfast too and she was a snidey cow on there as well.
She’s vile.
She always acted like Jade was so far beneath her and was definitely fuming when Jade became the real star of that series. Kate always feels the need to remind us that it was actually her that won it that year as most people who didn’t watch it would have assumed Jade was the winner.

Say what you like about Jade (we all know she wasn’t perfect), but she never once slagged her baby boys off on camera and never once told the world she “felt regret” at having them😔 (speech marks used as I am quoting Kate verbatim.)

Reactions: 28

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Noa: “I’ll tell you why, mother. Because I’m not a bloody robot, that’s why. Get used to it.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Gingrhips85

Honestly she's such a c**t. The absolute bullshit she posts about reading and pointing out the complete obvious to her sheep for validation and likes.
As I've previously posted, I read and talk to my son every day, he goes to pre-school and we do a huge variety of activities but he still has a speech delay. What I'm doing Kate, you twat, is simple parenting. What the majority of people do. She's sanctimonious and smug and God forbid Noa had any kind of special needs, she'd lose her mind. She really doesn't understand how lucky she is. If she isn't moaning about that sweet child, she's being a braggy fucker. We can all see through you, ya knobber!

Vilanelle

Chatty Member
Idiot, stupid cow and moron I’ve heard Noa be called. All I ever hear her call Baxter is my darling boy or little pensioner. I’ve never know a child like Noa to just lie there are comfort herself chatting and singing. She’s a wee soul. Poor we thing being called despicable names by her own mother.
Chocolate is bad for you is it…well so is alcohol and you chug that down every chance you get. Shut up, you’re the moron

• Heart

BalsamicAF

Honestly she has me enraged today! I have to admit I’m a lurker not a poster. But if she tantrum shames her toddler once more I will scream! I have reported her for harassment and bullying. It’s a disgrace

Stop filming her worst moments and sharing them with the whole mother f*in world!!!

That beautiful sweet innocent girl didn’t sign up to have her whole fricking life documented.
Kate, if you’re reading this. If your content is that dry. Have a rethink!

• Heart