Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm ngl I don't love Dahlia because it reminds me of the Black Dahlia, but I know that's not something everyone would think of

Reactions: 17
Nobody guessed Dahlia!

It's a pretty name, although unfortunately the first thing that springs to mind when I hear the word is 'the Black Dahlia.' I'm sure that won't be the same for everyone though!

I'm ngl I don't love Dahlia because it reminds me of the Black Dahlia, but I know that's not something everyone would think of
Ha! Snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that’s one of the first thing that comes to mind for me too but I still love the name 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
We literally said she would call her a flower and she did 🤣 good for them I suppose, sticking to what they like. They both seem happy and baby seems healthy, which is more important x

Reactions: 9
I don't love the name 😬 I actually rather like flower names, but Dahlia paired with James doesn't really work for me? I'm glad Kate and baby are well though.

Reactions: 2
I like the name. Love the mix of feminine first name with a more masculine/gender neutral middle name.

Reactions: 3
Aww they seem so happy in the latest batch of stories 🥺. Reminds me of those first few days with mine. All the best to them❤

Reactions: 7
I actually think it’s very lovely of her to share a few personal snaps like this. I’m fighting with myself a bit, because I loathe it when influencers exploit their kids for attention and freebies. But with a new baby it feels like a genuine sharing of joy. Hitting the right note here for me anyway!

Reactions: 25
Wow five days postpartum (apparently) and she’s already back on the affiliate links
Did side eye that a bit. I presume like lots of these influencer couples she is their primary breadwinner so I suppose she has to. But surely you'd want some time off working? I don't know. I guess aff linking isn't hard work exactly 😬

Reactions: 4
Did side eye that a bit. I presume like lots of these influencer couples she is their primary breadwinner so I suppose she has to. But surely you'd want some time off working? I don't know. I guess aff linking isn't hard work exactly 😬
Primary breadwinner in the sense that she earns more than most of us would earn in a decade. She doesn’t need to be “working 🙄” right now. She should be focusing on her baby and sharing nice little snippets as and when she’d like to, but no she has to monetise everything so she can rip out her kitchen tiles again and buy 7 new pink suede sofas. Oh and invest because she’s so passionate about finance!!! 😴🫠

Reactions: 12
Surprised she's gone for the American pronunciation, the child's forever going to be correcting people

Reactions: 4
Came here to discuss the pronunciation. When she announced I thought it was Daaaliah but googled before I slagged it, and didn't say anything as I learned British pronunciation is Daylia. I'm from the same area as Kate and can you imagine that name in a weegie accent? She'll constantly get 'Dallyah'... Not a great choice IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised she's gone for the American pronunciation, the child's forever going to be correcting people
I had no idea the British pronunciation was Daylia (even though I’m British! Have mostly just seen it written down) that’s put me off the name as I prefer Dah-lia but wouldn’t want the constant corrections.

Reactions: 11
I've always said DAH-lee-yah. I think most people do even in Britain. I immediately thought of the black daylia too. but I still think it's a cute name.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.