Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread. Just saw the ad for one of the delivery meal services. Bloody hell, the portion size is microscopic! 😧
I'm probably being a greedy 🐷 but I always think her portions are tiny!
It's always "Jordy has made us fish tacos for dinner" and it's like two tiny round tortillas with a bit of onion and fish on 🤣
Can't relate, Hun 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's always "Jordy has made us fish tacos for dinner" and it's like two tiny round tortillas with a bit of onion and fish on 🤣
Can't relate, Hun 🤷
Maybe that’s the Instagram portion and she’ll add another taco to her plate after taking the photo. Either that or we’re both greedy 🐷 cause I think they look tiny too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't relate, Hun 🤷
jordy. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so annoyed whenever she celebrates that it is finally Friday/weekend. Your every day life is a weekend!!!

Also lol at her saying they did up their last flat (the one they are now re-doing to move into again) 'on a budget'... I swear nothing about it looked budget to me and she re-did it a bunch of times as well, no?

Also the amount of money they are investing into it now to make it 'liveable' for them but also mentioning at every occasion how it will be a temporary place to live.

Reactions: 21
I'm so annoyed whenever she celebrates that it is finally Friday/weekend. Your every day life is a weekend!!!

Also lol at her saying they did up their last flat (the one they are now re-doing to move into again) 'on a budget'... I swear nothing about it looked budget to me and she re-did it a bunch of times as well, no?

Also the amount of money they are investing into it now to make it 'liveable' for them but also mentioning at every occasion how it will be a temporary place to live.
So budget that she changed the tile twice

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This irks me about all influencers, FRIYAY, everyday is bloody FRIYAY you lazy bastards

Reactions: 10

It was an unlimited budget, you see! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This irks me about all influencers, FRIYAY, everyday is bloody FRIYAY you lazy bastards
Or when they say they had to get up early as they had such a busy day, and their day consists of getting up at 8am, making an iced coffee and then going to the post office to return some clothes. Then going to a press lunch and editing a video. Like going for lunch and running some errands is most people's idea of a chilled weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It must be so nice to be starting your family and your partner can quit their job to parent full time with you! Crazy.

Reactions: 8
Or when they say they had to get up early as they had such a busy day, and their day consists of getting up at 8am, making an iced coffee and then going to the post office to return some clothes. Then going to a press lunch and editing a video. Like going for lunch and running some errands is most people's idea of a chilled weekend.
Its basically what most people would do in a 1 hour lunch break.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fits nicely when they do a braggy time-stamped insta post of being up at 5-6am and then proceed to read a book in bed with coffee or scroll their phone until 8-9am.

Wooow, glad you woke up extra early!

Reactions: 6
Fits nicely when they do a braggy time-stamped insta post of being up at 5-6am and then proceed to read a book in bed with coffee or scroll their phone until 8-9am.

Wooow, glad you woke up extra early!
I can’t wait to see what unfolds. My daughter just spent 45 minutes (she’s 8months) fighting bed time, refusing bottles, smacking me, trying to sit up, crying, flapping, whinging, mother hood is sooooo dreamy 😂😂😂😂
There’s a little more to it then “send caffeine” and cute outfits

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see what unfolds. My daughter just spent 45 minutes (she’s 8months) fighting bed time, refusing bottles, smacking me, trying to sit up, crying, flapping, whinging, mother hood is sooooo dreamy 😂😂😂😂
There’s a little more to it then “send caffeine” and cute outfits
I somehow feel like 🥰Jordy✨ (barf) will be on all early AM duties with the baby as well as delivering Kate her coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Used to love following Kate - enjoy her lifestyle and interiors and have do so for many years.

She’s been insanely grabby recently - every bloody story is an #ad. I must have been in a bad mood the other night as I messaged her to say that I appreciate she is having a baby and needs to earn a living, but why is every story now an ad? Doesn’t come across as very authentic!

Her response? ‘Just unfollow me you clown’. Blown away as didn’t think she’d be so immature. I mean, surely, someone like her who hosts Scottish home of the year, has thicker skin than this?

She also went on to say that her friend had booked me for her wedding and she would make sure she knew about our conversation. 🤷‍♀️

I have my photography page linked to my personal bio but due to personal circumstances, I’m taking a year or two off. So her little supposed dig at me didn’t quite work out did it?

She’s since blocked me 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Omg imagine being caught lying like that!! Liar liar pants on fire Kate 🤣🤣🤣
Makes you wonder what else she fibs about, if it comes that easily?

As ever fascinating she would rather her follower count drop than receiving genuine, articulate feedback. Would it have killed her to say ‘I have definitely been feathering my nest due to upcoming mat leave, totally understand if you want to unfollow’
They want it both ways 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Used to love following Kate - enjoy her lifestyle and interiors and have do so for many years.

She’s been insanely grabby recently - every bloody story is an #ad. I must have been in a bad mood the other night as I messaged her to say that I appreciate she is having a baby and needs to earn a living, but why is every story now an ad? Doesn’t come across as very authentic!

Her response? ‘Just unfollow me you clown’. Blown away as didn’t think she’d be so immature. I mean, surely, someone like her who hosts Scottish home of the year, has thicker skin than this?

She also went on to say that her friend had booked me for her wedding and she would make sure she knew about our conversation. 🤷‍♀️

I have my photography page linked to my personal bio but due to personal circumstances, I’m taking a year or two off. So her little supposed dig at me didn’t quite work out did it?

She’s since blocked me 🤣

This is what really baffles me about social media. ‘Influencers’ refuse to engage with anything other than adulation. If you’re not a sycophant, they block.

That’s why sites like this exist, because the over control of right to reply means commentary needs to go elsewhere.

I do realise they may also receive trolling and abuse, which is awful and they are right to block of course. But there’s a lot of them equate any comment that isn’t positive as being trolling.

Kate aways struck me as somebody who was a bit savvy about that, and her ads were very nicely done, so I’m surprised to see she responded to genuine feedback like that. You’re only expressing what is obvious, she must know that her recent content has not been good?

Reactions: 15
There's absolutely no way she's as sweetness and light that she portrays on Instagram. You almost expect the cartoon flowers and cute bunnies to follow her about.

I've seen her in Queens park and she's definitely not smiley. I know she's only going for a walk but she must go home and put on one of those long dresses and her make up for sitting about the house. It's all smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What makes me laugh is a lot of influencers are so dismissive of constructive feedback yet are the first to complain when their engagement levels drop or they're losing followers. Of course it must be the algorithm changes and not the way you treat your followers and boring content 😭.

So many of them lack self awareness and accountability.

Reactions: 14
She’d be better off accepting that she needs to wind down if she’s not feeling up to producing good content.

Right now all she can summon is endless weeks of packing, where nothing much changes except the angle of the green shelfie 🥱

Interspersing shelfies with tile pics (these are my old tiles, these are my new tiles, here are some other tiles, and now the tiles half finished in my spare flat - SERIOUSLY?!?!!), bump shots and meal snaps is about as exciting as it gets. Although she did put a fair bit off effort into the recent makeup ad, to get good mileage out of those berets!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.