Kate La Vie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sad, but loving the “haven’t finished” book posts because of toddler. Even though I personally didn’t tell her so, “I told you so”. Imagine if she had a real job that wasn’t floating about her house 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha the bedtime routine. Where does Dahl’s bedtime routine fit in to this? Is that Jordy’s responsibility?

Reactions: 2
Today’s content made me laugh so much. The expensive minty stuff in a tube for magic anxiety cure, or the 2 hour beauty routine. Not sure which was funnier. If she keeps this up at least her account is good for a laugh!

Reactions: 1
What is going on with her eyebrows in this video? Why do they look so completely different to each other…

IMG_4152.jpeg

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her eyebrows in this video? Why do they look so completely different to each other…

View attachment 2737405
I’ll never forget the time someone asked her for tips/tricks to contour a larger nose and she went mental on twitter about it. The girl’s tweet didn’t seem to be mean spirited and seemed just a general make-up request. Kate went on and on about not having a larger nose, even went as far as saying she has a small nose. Don’t know why but that’s my influencer Roman Empire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can see them moving back to Glasgow in 2 years tops. She has really lost her spark with content since having the baby and the move has made it even worse.
I really enjoy Kate's content. As with most influencers I follow, I'm just here for the pretty aesthetics. I find the decision to leave Glasgow quite odd though and agree she won't last long. When you start a family, that's when you need to be around your friends and support network the most and watching her new YouTube videos now, I get the vibe she's not truly happy in Brighton. She keeps going on and on about how much she loves being a mum, as if she needs to prove something, and I feel like she prioritised finding her dream house over settling down in the right location. I love pretty things myself, but are aesthetics really that important?! I don't have kids, but I have a nephew, and being a parent is HARD. I just can't imagine doing that without having family or friends to lean on for support. I would also love to see more of her house, it's a shame everything has to be perfect to her first when I think the process is what makes it more exciting.

Reactions: 7
Find it hilarious that she never posted about the play date, they had with Hannah Gale, she obvs not on brand friend for Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Find it hilarious that she never posted about the play date, they had with Hannah Gale, she obvs not on brand friend for Kate.
I mean Hannah seems so intense and such an over-sharer, plus hardcore ‘budget’ (Aldi finds, etc etc) whereas Kate clearly tries to live a quiet wealth bougie lifestyle…

Maybe Kate was looking for someone to shill her overpriced tinned cocktails because we know Hannah is obsessed with them (but the supermarket brand ones…)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably doesn’t want the world to know her friend is a raging racist amongst other things.

Reactions: 5
Haha does she! I think her middle name is James but seems odd for Kate as Jimbo seems quite masculine and she is so girly.
Yeah, it seems she calls her Jimbo. I wonder if it'll stick. 😄

Screenshot_20240220_141417_Instagram.jpg

I didn't know her middle name was James so was confused as to where Jimbo came from!

I really enjoy Kate's content. As with most influencers I follow, I'm just here for the pretty aesthetics. I find the decision to leave Glasgow quite odd though and agree she won't last long. When you start a family, that's when you need to be around your friends and support network the most and watching her new YouTube videos now, I get the vibe she's not truly happy in Brighton. She keeps going on and on about how much she loves being a mum, as if she needs to prove something, and I feel like she prioritised finding her dream house over settling down in the right location. I love pretty things myself, but are aesthetics really that important?! I don't have kids, but I have a nephew, and being a parent is HARD. I just can't imagine doing that without having family or friends to lean on for support. I would also love to see more of her house, it's a shame everything has to be perfect to her first when I think the process is what makes it more exciting.
she’s in Worthing so it’s not even a little bit as fun and entertaining as Brighton.

Lots of people who live in Worthing imply they live in Brighton. She’s 100% living in Worthing though.