Kate La Vie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still have her other cat? She sometimes mentions Mouse on Instagram but she used to have a fluffy white one too that hardly seems to be mentioned now.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been cringing at the gilets she’s been wearing for about a year now then she held one up to the camera that she’s bought for the baby, I gasped 😩🤮 The most hideous things I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 4
I bet you a tenner that after a childhood of ice cream pastels, florals and “bobbin” trims on every single surface, Dahlia will turn into a goth at the first opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she still have her other cat? She sometimes mentions Mouse on Instagram but she used to have a fluffy white one too that hardly seems to be mentioned now.
We haven't seen him for a while, although I feel like she pretty much stopped showing the cats once they made the big move. Hopefully he's OK.

I have noticed that she lets them go outside now when they were always indoor cats before- so hopefully she doesn't live to regret that decision.

Reactions: 2
We haven't seen him for a while, although I feel like she pretty much stopped showing the cats once they made the big move. Hopefully he's OK.

I have noticed that she lets them go outside now when they were always indoor cats before- so hopefully she doesn't live to regret that decision.
Me too. I've seen Mouse in her latest vlog but she doesn't seem to mention the other cat.

I hope so. Maybe they were only indoor before because they lived in the tenement flat with no direct outside access?

Me too. I've seen Mouse in her latest vlog but she doesn't seem to mention the other cat.

I hope so. Maybe they were only indoor before because they lived in the tenement flat with no direct outside access?
Probably, but she is taking a risk letting her cats go outside when they have only ever been indoor cats. Hopefully they just stay in the garden.

She has been showing Mouse a bit more lately, but no sign of the other guy.

They’ve always called him Baby Man but I think his actual name is Timothy/Tiny Tim IIRC from back in the day

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at Kate referring to herself as low maintenance didn’t she just post a reel the other week of 15 minute routine once you were in bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at Kate referring to herself as low maintenance didn’t she just post a reel the other week of 15 minute routine once you were in bed?!
I honestly don't think there's any influencer who can be described as 'low maintenance'

Reactions: 4

She wasn’t even tongue in cheek! 15 step bedtime beauty routine 😆 and she thinks that’s low maintenance!

I really hope she cuts the olives up small for the baby. They may be a little squashier than grapes texture wise but they anre a similar size and shape, so represent a similar and serious choking hazard for babies and children much older than D.

I really hope she cuts the olives up small for the baby. They may be a little squashier than grapes texture wise but they anre a similar size and shape, so represent a similar and serious choking hazard for babies and children much older than D.
And you don't know for certain if they're pitted!

More choking hazards for Dahl. That tacky jam jar cushion for her room with the dangly crocheted bobbles. Ideal for a toddler's bedroom.

Does Dahls get any ‘normal’ toddler toys to play with or is it just whatever fits Kates aesthetic?

Reactions: 2
Does Dahls get any ‘normal’ toddler toys to play with or is it just whatever fits Kates aesthetic?
She can choose from a wide range of beige or pastel items, so long as they are scalloped or have a bobbin detail. Gingham also acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13