Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do
That needles thing was really dodgy. Like she said just grab skin and shove it in. I'm sure there is more than that like angles for sub cut, intramuscular, drawing back to make sure she isn't injecting her alzheimers drug into her veins! It was all a bit grimly performative.
I do SQ/IM injections twice weekly and don't have to draw back or worry about angles. I am using a very small guage needle though

Reactions: 4
Kate has a massive house in burleigh a holiday home down south - Hastings I think and two thriving shops - she is doing just fine for money
I wonder where the money came from...and why she was asking for nearly 200K (Australian dollars) in her original fundraiser (although she didn't even raise half of that).

Reactions: 5
That's good to know, canteven, when it comes to my worries about Annabell. BUT it calls into question her crowd funding, doesn't it? Who needs two houses? And one of her recent stories or lives - she was saying she might be turning her businesses over to her now-assistants? She didn't mention actually selling them though - just having them take over even more of the everyday running of the businesses. A lot of ordering furniture from overseas and such - I think. Does she sell jewelry as well as exotic furniture? Maybe that was just a fund-raising venture, not related to her business.

Reactions: 5
That needles thing was really dodgy. Like she said just grab skin and shove it in. I'm sure there is more than that like angles for sub cut, intramuscular, drawing back to make sure she isn't injecting her alzheimers drug into her veins! It was all a bit grimly performative.
“Grab the flab” is definitely not something you do for im injections either she was not near her muscle mass she’s an idiot
An idiot for thinking that a team who care about her health would send her off with this stuff with NO education she talks about her treatments with no idea what they are supposwd To be doing just days this one is the best it cost this much it’s the great
And a idiot for apparently YouTubing this injection and not following it at all
And choosing this over quality time with her daughter

Reactions: 8
That's good to know, canteven, when it comes to my worries about Annabell. BUT it calls into question her crowd funding, doesn't it? Who needs two houses? And one of her recent stories or lives - she was saying she might be turning her businesses over to her now-assistants? She didn't mention actually selling them though - just having them take over even more of the everyday running of the businesses. A lot of ordering furniture from overseas and such - I think. Does she sell jewelry as well as exotic furniture? Maybe that was just a fund-raising venture, not related to her business.
I know she goes abroad to places like Morocco to source furniture, rugs, etc. and then sells them at massive mark-ups. I guess she does most of the sourcing of stuff for the shops but leaves the day-to-day running of them to her staff.

However, the 'necklace of hope' she sells (https://www.maisonandmaison.com.au/product/necklace-of-hope) was for her own treatment/fund-raising purposes. That necklace can be bought in bulk from AliExpress (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000854571952.html).

She's selling one necklace for $49.95 (Australian dollars). It costs her approximately $90 (Australian dollars) to purchase 50 of those necklaces.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Glad to find this thread. I thought I was alone in feeling Kate's posts were harmful. The quackery is astounding.

Reactions: 10
I know she goes abroad to places like Morocco to source furniture, rugs, etc. and then sells them at massive mark-ups. I guess she does most of the sourcing of stuff for the shops but leaves the day-to-day running of them to her staff.

However, the 'necklace of hope' she sells (https://www.maisonandmaison.com.au/product/necklace-of-hope) was for her own treatment/fund-raising purposes. That necklace can be bought in bulk from AliExpress (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000854571952.html).

She's selling one necklace for $49.95 (Australian dollars). It costs her approximately $90 (Australian dollars) to purchase 50 of those necklaces.
The necklaces on Kates website states sterling silver. Aliexpress necklaces are not. Therefore it’s unlikely she sourced them from Ali express, unless she is lying about what they are made out of.

Reactions: 3
Maybe the “quackery“ is just pure desperation to live!
It could be that, for sure. But it is quackery nonetheless. I think the primary problem that most of the commenters on this thread have is that she is promoting this dangerous clinic and these dangerous treatments to huge audiences that believe her. It’s irresponsible, unethical and immoral, IMO. And that’s assuming she’s really as sick as she claims and not even taking into account that she may be lying. That’s a whole other issue.

Reactions: 13
The necklaces on Kates website states sterling silver. Aliexpress necklaces are not. Therefore it’s unlikely she sourced them from Ali express, unless she is lying about what they are made out of.
I think it's pretty likely that she's saying sterling silver to just mean 'silver'. Given her general approach to facts, which is flexible at best, I doubt she's sourcing the necklaces with the highest quality in mind. In any case, a reverse image search of the necklace all leads back to AliExpress.

It could be that, for sure. But it is quackery nonetheless. I think the primary problem that most of the commenters on this thread have is that she is promoting this dangerous clinic and these dangerous treatments to huge audiences that believe her. It’s irresponsible, unethical and immoral, IMO. And that’s assuming she’s really as sick as she claims and not even taking into account that she may be lying. That’s a whole other issue.
Exactly...in her most recent stories, she's talking about using a banned substance that's derived from apricot seeds and calling it a great cancer fighter (even though apricot seeds as a cancer cure has been widely debunked and is potentially very dangerous). This woman is peddling serious nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just stumbled in this thread. Can I ask is Kate an Australian living in the UK or vice versa? It's just that she talks about the NHS. It's very sad but what I've read so far she quite dangerous.

Reactions: 4
Just stumbled in this thread. Can I ask is Kate an Australian living in the UK or vice versa? It's just that she talks about the NHS. It's very sad but what I've read so far she quite dangerous.
I am pretty sure she was born in England and has English parents (at least her mother, not sure about her dad) that still live there. She has posted about trips to the UK several times.

Reactions: 3
And once it made your skin Green she would dribble tit about 'It must be the toxins/parasites in your body reacting'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad this thread was linked in the general cancer thread to bring us all together. I've read this entire thread now to bring me up to speed from the beginning of Tattlers' thoughts on her. So agree with everything.

What I can't figure out is why she didn't just save herself the costs of the H4C Mexico treatment regimen if she was only going to go home and set herself up with similar alternative therapies there. Surely, there were easier ways to access and sneak the sunivera back into Australia if that was the driver for her. She travels for her business, so it couldn't have been that difficult to access it from another locale if she wanted. All that money spent there plus time away from her daughter. Since she'd already been there, is best friends with a doctor promoting it, you'd think she'd have been better served staying home and doing it all from there.

It does not seem like the wisest course of action, even if I thought there was any veracity or promise to her approach, which I don't.

I am always so struck by how seemingly bright, educated individuals fall for this crap and spout it to others. In this internet age, it does not take more than a few keystrokes to highlight the questionable practices and downright risks and red flags.

I understand people have a strong will to live and are desperate for hope. But dammit, why must one suspend all discernment and critical thinking abilities? Why not just look into local holistic and alternative avenues, or vet your ideas through reputable sources first. It does not take a medical degree to quickly learn how to evaluate medical claims.

Where are her friends and trusted advisors?

Seriously, she's just gone too far. She's a snakeoil salesman's dream customer. It makes me so enraged to see people taking advantage of the ill and vulnerable. This is why Tattle is so vital, to shed light on this. She should know better. And if it worked, she would not have needed to return to H4C a second time or essentially duplicate all the alternatives at home after leaving.

Reactions: 18
I think she really truly believes that Mexico 'cures' her and that physically being there makes a positive difference. Even though she's on a conventional targeted treatment, she still consistently attributes any positive results to Mexico. I don't think she will hesitate to go back yet again if/when she gets negative scan results or starts to deteriorate.

Also, she's now entangled with the H4C clinic in that she's referred/encouraged people to go there (including people that are now dead), is likely to be getting discounted treatment, knows the owner and her doctor best friend (Olivia Lesslar) also has links to the clinic. So she's way past the point of just being a patient.

Reactions: 7
I understand people have a strong will to live and are desperate for hope. But dammit, why must one suspend all discernment and critical thinking abilities? Why not just look into local holistic and alternative avenues, or vet your ideas through reputable sources first. It does not take a medical degree to quickly learn how to evaluate medical claims.

Where are her friends and trusted advisors?

Seriously, she's just gone too far. She's a snakeoil salesman's dream customer. It makes me so enraged to see people taking advantage of the ill and vulnerable. This is why Tattle is so vital, to shed light on this. She should know better. And if it worked, she would not have needed to return to H4C a second time or essentially duplicate all the alternatives at home after leaving.
Well said. I find all of this part really offensive for all of the cancer research scientists and oncologists, as well as all stage 4 sufferers. Imagine thinking you are so special you can get some quack clinic to cure you using unproven and likely dangerous methods. Do you not think if it could be cured - around the world we would all be doing it?

I appreciate this thread because I think it highlights how dangerous the rise of misinformation and lack of critical thinking - as well as exploiting vulnerable people in their desperation. It’s absolutely abhorrent. I feel very sorry for Kate and her daughter. I admire her positivity and strength of belief - mindset is very powerful. I have no doubt, however the immunotherapy drug she is on is basically prolonging her life though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11