Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Haha well thank you all i feel flattered 😂

I do love this thread. Its nice to find likeminded people who believe in actual science.
@GeorgieBox put it perfectly, its the first time something happened simultaneously (and also since the world has access to social media at the same time) it created this ridiculous scenario of anti science rhetoric which has now proved to be fatal.
But while people like Kate get rich we just off grifting we just have to hope that people start to believe in science again more widely.
It’s off topic sorry but I was reading yesterday about the RSV vaccination in the US and how it’s had such low take up for what sounds like a fantastic thing for the very young and elderly. Do you think we’d have a better take up here?

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Does anyone have connections at Mamamia or perhaps everybody can just start flagging the story for them? They ran a story just a few days ago about a similar situation with Megan Bhari, someone over there might be willing to look into this?
Do you think just sending them all of pablos stuff will catch their attention as the work is already done for them?