Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Kate really is a very unfortunate combination of someone who is able to pass as normal while being absolutely batshit and with zero scientific literacy or critical thinking abilities.
Notice how she always says "do your own googling"?
It really bugs me. As a scientist we have one rule, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. You cant make these claims and then tell other people to do the research. Thats not how science and medicine and facts work.
That reel she posted the girl said "its been studied" i literally couldnt find any peer reviewed literature on it telling me the benefits of it compared to chemo. And every nutter in the comments is saying its bc big pharma make money of treating people with cancer. THEN STOP USING MEDICINE. Lets see how long you live. Arghhhhhhhhh 😡😡😡😡😡😡 i haveng dedicated the last 13 years of my life to cancer research in different fields to have cunts like this minimise it as "big pharma making money"

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DunningKrugerEffect

I skimmed through Kate's page... here's some of the red flags I found

Screenshot_20230907-133337~2.png

If you need a port for cancer treatment in Australia you don't need to fight or pay for it. IV vit C and curcumin are not cancer treatments, that's woo woo shit.

Screenshot_20230907-132705~2.png

More woo placebo nonsense... this is not how the body works, it's not even remotely anatomically correct to suggest that an enema of any kind can do anything to your liver. Her reference to needles and meds though is completely vague.

Screenshot_20230907-132642~3.png

This is SHOCKINGLY dangerous, and this idea of "sneaking up on cancer cells with insulin" is merely a theory. Not proven.

Screenshot_20230907-134651~2.png

Fenbendazole is also not a cancer treatment, it is used to treat parasites.

Screenshot_20230907-133619~2.png

This is the only mention of an actual proven medication I saw referenced.

Screenshot_20230907-133733~2.png

Her followers often say they follow in her footsteps in their own fights with cancer.

Screenshot_20230907-130927~2.png

Including making choices for a kid.... tragically it didn't "save her life...

Screenshot_20230907-131703~3.jpg

Hopefully this little girl was at home with her family and not in a foreign country at that scam clinic at the end.

Screenshot_20230907-135128~2.png

Gross, irresponsible behaviour.

Screenshot_20230907-134759~2.png

Is this what she believes causes cancer??

Screenshot_20230907-134221~2.png

This is not a role she is qualified for... clearly. It's dangerous that she has elevated herself to this position of "cancer survivor expert"

Screenshot_20230907-135615~2.png

This is the pair of "Doctors" she tagged in her relapse post (which sounded very vague and suspect to me honestly) their pages portray them to be immunologists MAYBE, but definitely anti-vax conspiracy theorists.

Screenshot_20230907-135309~2.png

And lastly.... she's leaning hard into her story, looking to continue profiting off of it perhaps. (Although, probably not with that small fry production team, but whatever)

This person is full of SHIT. Whether she has cancer or not, she's bloody dangerous.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

DunningKrugerEffect

Ok, I'm going to try my best to keep this brief but Jessie Lee Ward's story is an absolute bottomless pit of delusion, grift, medical misinformation and toxic positivity. (Sorry, I failed to keep it brief)
I'll try to summarise the info I have collected by watching her story unfold online since her diagnosis earlier this year. For context she is well known within the MLM and mindset coaching universe and she lived her life incredibly publicly across every social media platform in existence. She is an unreliable narrator of her own life because of how deeply involved she was in the cultures if boss babe manifestation etc etc etc. For brevity I am going to just state things as I understand them, but please remember this is all 2nd or 3rd hand.
JLW has always been incredibly image obsessed, crash dieting for years and going on and off a carnivore diet, convinced that vegetables caused "inflammation". She was working with "biohackers" injecting herself with vitamin concoctions and drinking her MLM Pruvit ketone products all the time. Last year she "finally" started losing weight and was absolutely chuffed about it. She got skinny and bragged about being in the best shape of her life. She kept getting skinnier and skinnier and went nuts when her followers asked her if she was sick or maybe taking ozempic. She read a Tony Robbins book that said she should get a full body MRI just for fun.
Now, JLW has a long history of being anti-vax and rejecting conventional medicine, so she apparently did not have a doctor who would refer her for an MRI. Since she lives in dystopian America she found a company that would take her money for a full body MRI without a referral. She eagerly awaited the scan results so that she could "brag about it" online to show how perfect she thought he body was. (Sorry, this isn't short at all)
Long story short- the MRI showed suspicious masses. She got scoped and then had a tumour removed from her colon. Staging from that surgery was that she had stage 4 colon cancer. At this point she was scrambling around to get in to see highly reputable oncologists to see what they recommended to her. When each oncologist told her some variation of the exact same thing- aggressive chemo can extend your life by maybe 2 1/2 years, doing no chemo will mean she wouldn't see 2024- she decided that she didn't accept that prognosis. She said her oncologists didn't realise what a special strong person she is and just wanted her money. This is where she broke all ties with legitimate oncology treatment.
JLW then spent the next month's travelling around America and Europe getting "holistic treatments". She was loosely connected to the Hope 4 Cancer clinic in that she got the same kind of treatments they offer there and was at one point considering going there but she never did. JLW slowly wasted away in front of the lense of her camera. She spruiked her crazy anti medicine theories to her followers while selling her MLM crap on live videos. She made "beating cancer holistically" her brand. She followed every single suggestion from any random woowoo practitioner, just never anything that would actually help.
The last few months of her life she was in progressively more pain. She attributed this to a kidney stone but it was always very hard to tell how much to believe her words. She was an unreliable narrator and historically never had a problem lying through her teeth. But she also clearly had no one supervising her care, and definitely wasn't under the care of a medical professional. She would call woo practitioners doctors and then relate their advice as "my doctor told me"... she would hap hazardous get scans and then try and interpret the reports by asking ChatGPT to rephrase it for her.
Anyways. Her last live video she insisted that her scan results showed she was shrinking her cancer.... while also talking about all her symptoms which all lined up with end stage terminal cancer. She was also sobbing on that live and acting bizarre... my pet theory is that she was intending to say goodbye as she knew she was dying, but then couldn't do it. So she decided to lie and keep the toxic positivity going rather than admit that she wasn't actually beating cancer. Within a week or so she was admitted to hospital and died.
That's not brief at all but that only barely touches the surface of this absolute tragedy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Would love some news station to pick her story up now she’s NED
I think now its much more feasible that they'd pick it up bc she's truly a medical marvel. She cured her own cancer without modern medicine. NED in 6 weeks. Lets shut down Peter Mac, the monash cancer centre, the VCCC and all other research bc Kate has clocked cancer. Coffee in her asshole and a penis helmet and its gone. Whoosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Ok I watched the videos of the radiologist talking to her. None of this is ethical. I bet she's doing this as an influencer role. Not paying a cent to have her scans read and that radiologist, obviously very good at his job, knows what he's looking at but very cocky to be saying this shit without looking completely.
Also, if I saw necrotic tissue in my brain (not scar tissue, Kate) and it was a white mass, id go for a PET scan to see at a cellular level what is happening.
But that mention of necrosis has now got me seriously thinking she's secretly had radiation on the brain mets.
Ive work in oncology since 2010. I have seen all sorts of results, relapses, "miracles", but NONE have ever been this high in bullshittery. She's lying. I dont know about what, but about something. Her story does not add up.

Also, does anyone know about ethics in Aus about medical working with influencer for free/advertising?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BasicBoganBaes

A friend just forwarded me a heartbreaking post of a young Aussie family who are headed to H4C inspired by Kate. He knows the family and they’re lovely, down to earth and not wealthy. They’re just looking for a way to keep him alive so he can be a father and a husband a little longer.

I hope to heck that Kate genuinely believes that it will help and it’s not all a big sham.

How she could sleep at night knowing that good honest families are remortgaging their homes to head there based on her endorsement is beyond me.

maybw it’s called Hope 4 Cancer because it gives them hope? It doesn’t actually cure them just gives them hope it will?
DEAD 😭

they went to H4C on Kate’s recommendation spent a bucket of money they didn’t really have.

now 3 months later he’s gone.

don’t know them well but can’t help be saddened that kids have lost their dad, a wife has lost her husband and they lost all their financial security because they believed that they’d have a miracle like Kate did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I am so mad watching this woman. My Mum died of Lung Cancer, she was gone within weeks of being diagnosed. So many of us have lost loved ones to Cancer and she’s making a mockery of those we have lost. She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
IMG_1075.jpeg
IMG_1076.jpeg

There are lots of posts of F#*K BIG PHARMA! This is the danger…Kate is allowing her followers to believe that her alleged “NED” results are a direct result of putting coffee in the wrong orifice, wearing her penis helmet and breathing blue air, when in fact the credit goes to mainstream medical treatment. This is so unethical. She is using biG pHaRma products and it is giving her precious time with her child.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

hotg0ss

She cured ten brain tumours in a couple of months? She doesn’t seem to have an oncologist in Australia? The radiologist told her the cancer was gone (as others have mentioned I too have had multiple scans and they never do this) ?

what the hell is going on? Someone needs to investigate her story….either as a major scam or a medical marvel!

And for the love of god can someone please tell me WHERE WAS THE PET SCAN?!?!!

Every single person I’ve ever known who has gone through cancer doesn’t matter their age/sex/type of cancer they ALL have had PET scans initially to diagnose but then also at least every 6 months to check if treatment is working and then post treatment at least once a year until they were more than 5 years cancer free!

Yet somehow medical marvel Kate here who was knocking on deaths door a mere 3 months ago has somehow received the miraculous results of NED with only a couple CT scans????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
That is interesting. Sounds like literally she doesn’t do any scans or tests herself, just directs people to various discos, and pockets $750 an hour for her trouble?
$750/hr and $24,000-$45,000 USD per year/per patient for “consultation” services. The biggest red flag to me is that she has made sure to absolve herself from any malpractice claims because she clearly states she is not taking on these people as her patients and guiding their medical treatment she is only offering her opinion.

I had a conversation last week worth referencing here. I had my annual checkup with my surgical oncologist and it was shared with me that my reconstructive surgeon (different doctor, I had two surgeons that tag-teamed during my mastectomy surgery) lost his partner to brain cancer a couple of years ago. Mind you, this doctor was the head of plastic surgery and vice chair of the surgery department at the top hospital in the city, one of the top 3 in the entire country. As such he had the ability to have his partner treated by the head of oncology and the head of neurosurgery (world-renowned doctors) at the same hospital. She was also extremely wealthy in her own right and could have sought care anywhere in the world. She died within a year of diagnosis, despite her access to the top cancer care anywhere on earth. I know everybody’s diagnosis is different but I can damned well guarantee that if brain cancer can be cured by light pads and martian helmets and coffee enemas that’s what that woman would have received and been alive today.

Kate is a liar. I don’t know to what extent, but her story as she tells it is a fabrication.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BasicBoganBaes

I find it so hard to share too much because I don’t want to out myself but Olivia is basically a doctor living the laptop lifestyle. She works for a bunch of online businesses who pay her a retainer and don’t care where she is as long as she does what they need. She meets new clients at events and does a lot of speaking to feed her gigantic ego. She also does consultations at $750/hour (non-rebatable) or up to $45k/year for concierge service. She works with the wealthy who don’t want to have to go through normal channels or wait for appointments (I considered using her to jump the queue on a hard to get into doctor who has a 2 year waiting list). I know someone she has done work for personally and while she’s actually excellent at what she does she’s a nightmare as a person.

I’m shook at that radiographer. I have never In my life seen them interpret results like that and certainly not on camera. I would be surprised if it wasn’t an AHPRA breach of some kind.

• Heart
  • Wow

DunningKrugerEffect

Ok I want to preface this with a couple of things:

1. I’ve met Kate, but don’t really know her.
2. I have no idea if she’s legit or a scammer.
3. I knew most of what Pablo had shared prior to seeing it and think he did a fair job representing some of the concerning things about this clinic.
4. This is going from my recollection so I might not have everything completely straight but I’m fairly confident this is based on exactly what she has said:

- She did see an new oncologist before she left for her treatment in Mexico.
- She is taking traditional cancer medicine too, the same one that they know worked last time.
- even the doctors at the place where she is at have openly said they don’t know if it’s the cancer drugs getting the results or what they’re doing.
- She must have legit had the terminal diagnosis as her life insurance was paid out, you do have to jump through hoops for that
- she largely self funded her own treatments the last time she did do some “fundraising” but as the treatment is $60k per block and I think she did 4 blocks (with one of them donated by h4c) I doubt she would have sold nearly enough hats and necklaces.
- she knows it sounds a bit kooky but last time she was out of options and this is what saved her so this time she didn’t hesitate.

things I don’t like so much:
- I do suspect she’s getting some kind of kickback from h4c. I would think it’s highly unusual that they would gift a treatment (how do they decide who??) and also she has documentary and book connections that are also somehow linked to h4c.
- She does kind of romanticise the treatment when the reality is that if you do your research it really is a Hail Mary. The thing you try out of desperation when there are no other options.
- I think it’s super weird that Olivia keeps going there. Olivia has her fingers in a lot of pies and is very money motivated. I know they’ve become friends but it still seems weird she’s been there twice in Kate’s stay this time.

So not sharing this to defend or accuse, just my observations outside of what Pablo shared. I don’t like the way she promotes h4c almost like an influencer she should be sharing as “this is a desperate decision and I have no idea if it works, but I’m willing to try anything”, but I do think Kate will respond head on (she usually does) and I do think she’ll provide receipts.
If she doesn’t that will be telling.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she pops in here or if she addresses all the comments on her insta. I think that would shut things down quickly if she can address.
So.... even if she has sometimes shared details about the EVIDENCE BASED medical treatment she has received, this is not how she portrays her story on her IG. This is not what she credits for her "recovery".
She actively declines to be specific about what treatments she receives or summarise them. Instead she directs people who ask for details to trawl through hundreds of posts and captions and comments to see for themselves because "she has been so open and transparent". See this comment on one of her "I beat terminal cancer, yay me!" posts for example
Screenshot_20230907-133819~2.png

If she honestly wanted to tell her followers that she takes an effective targeted immunomodulator that is an easy reply... but instead she directs this person to consume hours of quackery propaganda.

We see the problem, yes?

• Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
The letter she posted looks a bit pasted together if you ask me. Obvs she's blacked out the personal info but look at the colour difference in the main body copy, the address in the top right looks wonky, and it may just be my eyes but the left margins don't line up.

View attachment 2487984

Or perhaps it's time for me to start wearing the tin foil hat....
The letter is fake.
Not only have i worked at hospitals for years and know for an absolute fact they arent pieced together like this bc its 2023 and we dont use random text boxes, I used to work WITH ICC before I left the country and I had many of their letters filed as part of my trials and they do not look like this. She's a liar. A fraud.

• Wow
  • Angry

Can’t look away

I have taken a screenshot near the start of the first story and I can see other patient’s names on the computer screen. Totally unethical and an absolute confidentiality breach.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

hotg0ss

The story she made earlier in the week about hoping to be NED by the end of the week but giving herself to end of the year… was all a pre cursor to build up the anticipation knowing what lie she was going to spin. She is honestly scum
I still can’t get my head around her story especially this last diagnosis- I know there’s people out there low enough to fake stuff like this (I’m a scam podcast junkie) and maybe I’m being naive but surely this radiologist can’t be in on the scam? And if they follow her on social media then they’re aware of the narrative she is spreading??
I definitely don’t believe that she’s gone from riddled with cancer to NED in 6 weeks and I strongly believe any improvement she’s having is due to the targeted therapy and her story definitely doesn’t make sense in parts but I just cannot fathom that all these practices are in on the lies especially the radiology clinic that’s the hardest one for me to wrap my head around!

snarkyshark

Yep, I came here to say just that - she's a medical fucking miracle if any of this is legit straight up.
Very easy to be NED when you didn’t have cancer there to begin with. Interesting that she never shares clear before and after scans (with her names on them). Even the first time around they were from different angles so it was hard to actually see anything. If it was a miracle- surely you’d be posting those scans.
---
Also the timing is so so coincidental. Pablo’s video came out then literally less than two weeks later she quietly shut off the go fund me (surely you’d leave it open for those other people you are claiming to help send money to) after miraculously having early access to her super (again, so wildly coincidental that this also happened just after Pablo’s video), and then, wow she’s cured!!! I also find it wild that people just accept what she says - like the fact that she had access to her super. She can literally say anything! And interestingly not a single post evidencing anything. Totally agree that she’s trying to wrap this up to avoid the heat.

Last edited:
  • Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
@somanyteeth what would cause necrotic material (she seemed to know straight away that was another name for scar tissue, almost like they had rehearsed it beforehand)? Any of the treatments in the clinic?

I feel like if this is a lie, exaggerated, whatever, she is one very mentally I’ll woman, or pure evil. I can’t see the benefit, I really can’t, just a very real cost to her daughter to give her false hope? Or to make her believe she was sicker than she really was? She really seems to love her daughter so much so I just can’t see her doing that to her 😞
In my profesh opinion, 2 things, but take this with a grain of salt, i dont know all reasons for it.
Usually it will be caused by radiation, or lack of blood supply to the area. What the radiologist said makes me think, she had radiation on the lesions in her brain and thats why she has necrotic tissue. Which makes a lot of sense if she really has no lesions left in her brain. Alectinib isnt a cure.
Also scar tissue and necrotic tissue are two different things.
None of the treatments she had at H4C were invasive so its definitely none of them. Happy to be proved wrong with some scientific evidence but as it stands nothing she did was invasive enough to cause tissue in her brain to die (necrosis).
---
She was quick to delete comments questioning her! She said she has only had one GFM!?
I havent bothered to read rhe comments bc I know it would make me angry but no surprises that she is deleting them!
---
Ok so I just cant let this go. Why has she completely cut off the rest of the letter? Why has she marked the last sentence in black? Is that where it said SHE WAS HAVING RADIATION??? Bc that sentence is discussing what she is being treated with.
Why has she so carefully curated this letter?
Whats missing? Its not her surname or identifying information bc thats at the top of the letter. She's lying. Im now 100% convinced she's had radiation on her brain mets and probably liver mets. LIAR.
The way she's cut off that letter right at that sentence where it says her treatments is just too perfect to not be giving something away.
Kate show us the whole letter. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow