Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did NOT look well in those stories she posted this morning. She said she's broken three bones since February (foot and two fingers) - does cancer make you more prone to breaking bones if you fall etc?

Reactions: 2
She did NOT look well in those stories she posted this morning. She said she's broken three bones since February (foot and two fingers) - does cancer make you more prone to breaking bones if you fall etc?
Medication can make your bones weaker. A bone strengthening injection is sometimes administered before medication

Reactions: 3
She’s having scans done tomorrow, of course very confident she’s going to be clear of cancer like she (allegedly) was in her last set of scans…

Do you really need to do a bowel cleanse beforehand??

Reactions: 6
Look call me a witch but when she talks she looks like she is smelling something bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh I hope her scans are clear. Genuinely. ❤

Also looking forward to the visit to Disco MRI and the DoCtOR(?) talking everyone through the images with strobe lights flashing.

Reactions: 5

Also looking forward to the visit to Disco MRI and the DoCtOR(?) talking everyone through the images with strobe lights flashing.
Can’t help thinking she’s got an undeclared financial arrangement with the Disco MRI place with all those stories yesterday. No doubt another “gifted” MRI coming up.

Reactions: 5

Of course they will be clear. She faked the whole thing.

Reactions: 6
So hang on - last time she got her results on the spot but this time she has to wait until after the weekend?

Reactions: 1
She just posted 'clear scan'. So, no markers no traces, nothing. Perfectly clear. Its not adding up!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She just posted 'clear scan'. So, no markers no traces, nothing. Perfectly clear. Its not adding up!
Remind me, why is it not adding up (not the whole thing lol, but this MRI result)? I haven’t checked in on her for a while- did they just shrink in previous scans? Didn’t she say they were clear last time?

Does cancer ever really just go away totally like that? Like no trace?
Definitely, that’s when people are NED (no evidence of disease). I think there are holes in a lot of her story for sure. Or questions I have, maybe. But I think she’s said for ages she’s cancer free, since magical Mexico. She’s consistent with her claims.

Generally that much cancer doesn't just go away quickly. The drugs may halt the growth, but it's very rare that metastic lung cancer that is all through your body vanishes that quickly. This is a scientific fact. Its also rare to get complete results from scans the same day.

Reactions: 9
Definitely, that’s when people are NED (no evidence of disease). I think there are holes in a lot of her story for sure. Or questions I have, maybe. But I think she’s said for ages she’s cancer free, since magical Mexico. She’s consistent with her claims.
Generally that much cancer doesn't just go away quickly. The drugs may halt the growth, but it's very rare that metastic lung cancer that is all through your body vanishes that quickly. This is a scientific fact. Its also rare to get complete results from scans the same day.
I guess my non medico brain can comprehend if there is surgery and tumours removed and then further treatment, it could give NED results. But with just treatment, where does the remnants of the tumour go after treatment has killed it? Does it get absorbed by the body or something? Or is it still there, just dormant?

I guess my non medico brain can comprehend if there is surgery and tumours removed and then further treatment, it could give NED results. But with just treatment, where does the remnants of the tumour go after treatment has killed it? Does it get absorbed by the body or something? Or is it still there, just dormant?
I vaguely recall her mentioning something about necrosis which I think is the result mainly of radiation but could be the result of immunotherapy as well. I think it’s hard to differentiate sometimes between necrosis and live tumour on a scan. Assumptions can be made about what’s live and dead tissue. Would imagine if small fragments of dead tumour tissue remain it would be removed through the blood stream?