Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that her daughter would be vaccinated. Shes very anti it. If she needs oxygen I'm guessing she's been a very sick little girl, so lets give her snake oil remedies.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There is no way that her daughter would be vaccinated. Shes very anti it. If she needs oxygen I'm guessing she's been a very sick little girl, so lets give her snake oil remedies.
How old is the daughter? We've had a few cases of whooping cough in our senior school in the last few days where I would assume nearly every student had the booster in Year 7 at 12 or 13 years of age. (I've wondered if the students had travelled overseas when they contracted it as Term 2 just started this past Monday.)

I hope this child didn't pass it onto any baby who hasn't been completely vaccinated for it. It can literally kill them.

Is it just me or was this whole interaction gross.
Your daughter is 8. You are loaded. You dont need to teach her how to barter or make money.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably she doesn’t need oxygen but Kate has created her own regime based on her EXpErTiSe.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Kate’s cancer diagnosis has turned her into a multi millionaire. I find it absolutely disgusting that she is letting her daughter sell her second hand items for money. Considering the public has been so so so generous to you Kate maybe you could give back by gifting those items to a family whose little girl or boy doesn’t have a bike or a scooter.
Your daughter does not need the $35. This is why I absolutely hate influencers. They become greedy money making machines who lose their morals.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Kate’s cancer diagnosis has turned her into a multi millionaire. I find it absolutely disgusting that she is letting her daughter sell her second hand items for money. Considering the public has been so so so generous to you Kate maybe you could give back by gifting those items to a family whose little girl or boy doesn’t have a bike or a scooter.
Your daughter does not need the $35. This is why I absolutely hate influencers. They become greedy money making machines who lose their morals.
It really pissed me off.
She buys necklaces off alibaba in bulk for a pound/dollar each then sells them for 50 bucks. She has her physical store too i think?
She is definitely getting paid by the snake oil clinic in mexico. Plus disco radiology would be throwing her a buck or two.
Im sure there are kids whose parents are also going through their cancer treatment who've had to stop work and the kids dont have a bike or scooter. She could literally give it to them. She's such a piece of tit. I wish karma would come sooner

Reactions: 9
not to mention majority of her homewares she pays pennies for from India, Morocco and the like, and sells for 100s, and 1000s here. Honestly kate is so unethical in everything she does. i use to like her, until i caught on to how much of a scam she is.

• Angry
not to mention majority of her homewares she pays pennies for from India, Morocco and the like, and sells for 100s, and 1000s here. Honestly kate is so unethical in everything she does. i use to like her, until i caught on to how much of a scam she is.
Im glad you caught on. Gives me hope that other people will eventually also cotton on to how grifty these influencers are

Reactions: 6
She cannot be serious lmaooo. She absolutely loves a woe is me moment.
Whose gonna put all your snake oils in now!
Oh, another trip to hospital to get treatment for a broken bone. Didn’t she do that not long ago with an ankle injury as well, or something similar? Funny how fast these snakeoil cunts who witch about western medicine will run to hospital for an emergency without the slightest awareness of irony.

• Angry
Shelly Craft interviewed her for the aging project. What is wrong with these people.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
The way these people pump tit into their body then claim they dont like toxins and other tit will never make sense to me. Methylene blue is for methemoglobinemia! Which should be administered by a doctor (or nurse depending on country you live in). Im sure she doesnt have problems related to that, she's never mentioned her blood has issues carrying oxygen to the body.
Artesunate is for bleeping malaria. Like that leila flog she probably is trying to kill off pArAsItEs that dont bleeping exist.
The way these people pump actual medications into their body for no reason and then claim that medicines are toxic is beyond belief for me.

Attachments

• Angry
The way these people pump tit into their body then claim they dont like toxins and other tit will never make sense to me. Methylene blue is for methemoglobinemia! Which should be administered by a doctor (or nurse depending on country you live in). Im sure she doesnt have problems related to that, she's never mentioned her blood has issues carrying oxygen to the body.
Artesunate is for bleeping malaria. Like that leila flog she probably is trying to kill off pArAsItEs that dont bleeping exist.
The way these people pump actual medications into their body for no reason and then claim that medicines are toxic is beyond belief for me.
She’s going back to Mexico? Is she ever not in Mexicooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 2