Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was quite uppity of her to say ‘I’ve never had a one night stand I’m not that kind of girl’
Well Kate sometimes girls want to have one night stands, she is so dead behind the eyes, beautiful stunning girl but there’s nothing there

Reactions: 19
I thought it was quite uppity of her to say ‘I’ve never had a one night stand I’m not that kind of girl’
Well Kate sometimes girls want to have one night stands, she is so dead behind the eyes, beautiful stunning girl but there’s nothing there
Her saying that doesn’t even mean much anyway - she can still be having sex with lots of men she’s been dating, just does it with them on more than one occasion so not officially any one night stands 😂 . She is apparently the type of girl to cheat on her long term boyfriend though, whom she asked out in Instagram DMs after seeing him on Love Island. Not exactly a prim good girl things to do.

She hasn’t gone away yet. Let’s see what lies she says about her Easter break.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s beautifully stunning? It’s all hair to me.
Why do people think she’s the cheating type?

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s beautifully stunning? It’s all hair to me.
Why do people think she’s the cheating type?
I think she looks a bit horsey sometimes 👀 she is very pretty though but a lot of it is free treatments and good styling to look very out together and the hair (although I dislike it so blonde). To me she looks a decade older than she is though.

Reactions: 12
What she looks for in a man is:
1.How much he earns.
2.How famous he is.
3.His occupation.
4.His looks.

This actually puts me off her as she doesnt come across such a nice and sweet person if she is this shallow and vain.

Reactions: 11
I think she looks a bit horsey sometimes 👀
I really notice this in videos. I think she photos well. But she's quite annoying in her videos, when she's talking to Bee she has a very weird manner and too many teeth almost?

Reactions: 9
Ew as if she said that, she does come across very “I’m not like other girls”.

Well she makes a living by posting pictures on instagram and she cheated on her ex so she should get off her high horse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s hardly going to admit publicly to cheating is she? Her new boyfriend is watching her IG..
Her not bothered behaviour in vlogs since the break up has been odd - even chatted in the Bicester vlog immediately afterwards, about admin difficulties of juggling dating more than one man at the same time. But said in her latest vlog she has never dated before now, she has always gone straight into relationships after one date. Revealing herself with her lies. Halo has slipped.

Reactions: 8
I personally don't think Kate has changed due to money or Yasmin's influence. I think she is just starting to show her true colours and these two factors are enabling her further.

Reactions: 13
Revealing herself with her lies.
I thought this too when she kept saying she’d only met men through friends. I think she was actually saying in a bit of a catty way as if she looked down on Bee using apps, because she said it one too many times tbh. Anyway, isn’t it common knowledge she slid into Greg’s DMs? She obviously wanted it to sound like men just flock to her, effortlessly on her part, but she chased her last proper boyfriend? 🤨

Reactions: 11
I thought this too when she kept saying she’d only met men through friends. I think she was actually saying in a bit of a catty way as if she looked down on Bee using apps, because she said it one too many times tbh. Anyway, isn’t it common knowledge she slid into Greg’s DMs? She obviously wanted it to sound like men just flock to her, effortlessly on her part, but she chased her last proper boyfriend? 🤨
Agree, Kate keeps contradicting herself trying to cover up what she has been up too. Her words repeatedly don’t add up. Some entitled people have flexible definitions to being unfaithful / to the truth & will manipulate as it suits them.

Obviously lying - best to go back to being very private (stick to fashion), otherwise she’ll continue revealing her true self. Less everyone knows is more appealing. Even today she said she replys to Instagram messages all day long ( no doubt will’ve lots of men sliding into her DMs) but has to be chased to reply to her close friends & family - her priorities in life are off. Uncaring vibe.

Greg has now unfollowed Kate after this denial. He & Amber Gill still follow each other on Instagram & Twitter nearly 3 yrs on, so he usually doesn’t bother.

Kate’s likely away with bf now. Yasmin went to another Film premiere tonight on her own. Learnt her lesson & dressed more appropriately this time, not for the Oscar’s.

Reactions: 4
Posting pre shot bunny images /stories to look like she’s still at the flat /London- she did that trick a lot before when obviously with Greg. She was in Brighton yesterday, usually drops off the bunnies there, before flying out anywhere. No way Kate would’ve missed a film premiere red carpet with Yasmin if still in London. Yasmin made it into the Daily Mail gallery this time - looks much better.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ok what have I missed? I’ve been so busy with work this week!

Who’s Kate’s new man? I haven’t watched her vlogs for a few weeks so haven’t kept up with her life.

I’ve seen of references on here about Kate being a cheat. What have I missed?! Did she cheat on Greg? 😳 is that why they broke up?!

I’ve seen of references on here about Kate being a cheat. What have I missed?! Did she cheat on Greg? 😳 is that why they broke up?!
Summary - Greg revealed last month in casual Irish podcast interviews, when asked if he speaks to any of his ex girlfriends. He said he’s still good friends with his first kiss girlfriend of 3 months & cool with his teenage yrs girlfriend of 5 yrs ( 14-19), grew apart as at different Unis & she is now dating a friend of his. His last 2 long term relationships ended suddenly, never any big fights or arguments but now as if dead to each other & haven’t spoken to both since split. Asked why; “The long story is, both of them ended up seeing people behind my back.” (No names but he was 4 years with Sophie until 2018 - was about to propose to her + told this cheated on story since LI & then 2 years with Kate). He was complimentary saying his recent ex is very beautiful, lovely person & had great times. He would be civil if he ever saw either of them - no anger & he now realises not right for each other & wanted different things in life. Said he is heartbroken & exhausted by women after emotional investment to be burnt twice now - so not dating yet & is going to stay single for a while. Men’s egos don’t usually admit to be cheated on repeatedly unless it’s true.

Explains their sudden split, only few weeks after their Paris anniversary trip ( gifted her a Cartier love ring, to match love bangle he had already given her - she still wears both) & her cool not bothered by split attitude- unusual after 2 yrs, meaningless to her / checked out a long time before split vibe. Kate also keeps saying odd & differing things since, very likely she has been lying to cover up what she has been doing. Even mentioned admin difficulties of juggling dating multiple men at once & having back up options when dating in her Bicester vlog, immediately after their split (when she confusingly pretended she was still working at their relationship, just it was complicated to share). All very suspect.

Kate confirmed in her last vlog she is now actively dating many men as she’s a single girl. Despite saying she’s focusing on herself this year - all giddy saying she had great dates with a guy & weirdly singing a Disney song about being in love. Wants privacy but also wants to publicly gloat at same time. Currently on a Easter holiday in the sun with a mystery person / new bf so together at least several months to be travelling abroad together. Looks like maybe Ibiza from her stories.

Reactions: 9
I’m all sorts of very confused… so she says she’s dating different guys and enjoying it but is also on holiday currently with a secret guy? 🤨 which one is it Kate? Both? Keeping your options open whilst trying to ‘live a little’? Lol.

Tbh a few of my friends over the years have been on spontaneous holidays with guys they haven’t been dating very long (literally weeks even if that). They think that sorta thing is fun, wild, sexy, hot, kinda romantic etc. I kinda get the impression that Kate is trying to be more fun and spontaneous these days.

I’m all sorts of very confused… so she says she’s dating different guys and enjoying it but is also on holiday currently with a secret guy? 🤨 which one is it Kate? Both? Keeping your options open whilst trying to ‘live a little’? Lol.

Tbh a few of my friends over the years have been on spontaneous holidays with guys they haven’t been dating very long (literally weeks even if that). They think that sorta thing is fun, wild, sexy, hot, kinda romantic etc. I kinda get the impression that Kate is trying to be more fun and spontaneous these days.
Are we def sure she’s away with a guy though?? Might just be a girlfriend?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.