Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m watching the new Paris vlog now and Kate says on one on the nights that they’re meeting ‘friends’ (I’m assuming the PJ guy and his friends?) and her and Yas were dressed very sexually/skimpy and then she said the next morning that they went to cocktail bar, had pizza and watched a live band and didn’t get in till 4am 👀 but her and Yas seemed to of both woken up in their upgraded suite (she didn’t vlog any of the night though)…. Then the next night they met the ‘friends’ again and went to see the Moulin Rouge at 11pm and she vlogged some of this and you can hear male voices near them when watching the Moulin Rouge but that was it for the rest of the night vlog wise. Then she didn’t vlog the day after (didn’t someone say she only followed this PJ guy when she was in Paris? So I feel she was lying about meeting with ‘friends’ lol) but apparently just did admin all day and then the next day her and Yas went home… 👀🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ok I’m watching the new Paris vlog now and Kate says on one on the nights that they’re meeting ‘friends’ (I’m assuming the PJ guy and his friends?) and her and Yas were dressed very sexually/skimpy and then she said the next morning that they went to cocktail bar, had pizza and watched a live band and didn’t get in till 4am 👀 but her and Yas seemed to of both woken up in their upgraded suite (she didn’t vlog any of the night though)…. Then the next night they met the ‘friends’ again and went to see the Moulin Rouge at 11pm and she vlogged some of this and you can hear male voices near them when watching the Moulin Rouge but that was it for the rest of the night vlog wise. Then she didn’t vlog the day after (didn’t someone say she only followed this PJ guy when she was in Paris? So I feel she was lying about meeting with ‘friends’ lol) but apparently just did admin all day and then the next day her and Yas went home… 👀🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah the Paris Vlog 2 editing is very suspect - suddenly extending their trip from 2 nights to 7 days ( didn’t even try to go to the Eurostar to check as they will accept just a driving licence on website) + now have new “ friends” never mentioned before. ( after following PJ & Pal after 1st night on IG). Emergency Passport taking 5 days is likely a cover story. Highly doubt just hanging out & no adult drunk “shenanigans” with 2 French guys for a whole week? When both single & dressed sexily every night to impress & can not show much at night + days missing. ( How tacky was Yasmin’s short nightie she was wearing out ). They went to the Ritz Hotel ( maybe the Guys’ hotel) on their IG stories but why not shown it all in this Vlog. 😂🤔 Nobody stays in & does admin days on holiday ever - not fooling anyone. Ridiculous trying be coy & being fake - just don’t upload the vlog at all.

Maybe their new “friends” will be even be joining them on this “spontaneous” trip to Venice - let’s see if that trip is vlogged fully? Or more excuses. 👀👀

Reactions: 4
Yeah the Paris Vlog 2 editing is very suspect - suddenly extending their trip from 2 nights to 7 days ( didn’t even try to go to the Eurostar to check as they will accept just a driving licence on website) + now have new “ friends” never mentioned before. ( after following PJ & Pal after 1st night on IG). Emergency Passport taking 5 days is likely a cover story. Highly doubt just hanging out & no adult drunk “shenanigans” with 2 French guys for a whole week? When both single & dressed sexily every night to impress & can not show much at night + days missing. ( How tacky was Yasmin’s short nightie she was wearing out ). They went to the Ritz Hotel ( maybe the Guys’ hotel) on their IG stories but why not shown it all in this Vlog. 😂🤔 Nobody stays in & does admin days on holiday ever - not fooling anyone. Ridiculous trying be coy & being fake - just don’t upload the vlog at all.

Maybe their new “friends” will be even be joining them on this “spontaneous” trip to Venice - let’s see if that trip is vlogged fully? Or more excuses. 👀👀
Yep they deffo lied about meeting up with ‘friends’ 😂😂 like what is so scandalous about admitting you’ve met a couple of guys who you’re spending some time with 🤔 I suppose Kate doesn’t want her followers asking loads of questions since she’s already very private about her life anyway. But lying isn’t okay and makes her look a bit silly.
And going by her insta stories highlights it seems her and Yas probably did sleep in their own bed that night after the show 👀 (unless she went back to their hotel in the morning or after er ‘activities’ that night lol) but she did also mention having a admin day that day in that insta story so who knows. And yeah Kate did do insta stories going to The Ritz that same night but conveniently didn’t mention that in the vlog probably because those guys’ were with them. Still not sure if Kate hooked up with one of them at some point or just spent time with them and enjoyed the attention etc as I don’t know if Kate is a casual hook up kinda gal 👀😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yep they deffo lied about meeting up with ‘friends’ 😂😂 like what is so scandalous about admitting you’ve met a couple of guys who you’re spending some time with 🤔 I suppose Kate doesn’t want her followers asking loads of questions since she’s already very private about her life anyway. But lying isn’t okay and makes her look a bit silly.
And going by her insta stories highlights it seems her and Yas probably did sleep in their own bed that night after the show 👀 (unless she went back to their hotel in the morning or after er ‘activities’ that night lol) but she did also mention having a admin day that day in that insta story so who knows. And yeah Kate did do insta stories going to The Ritz that same night but conveniently didn’t mention that in the vlog probably because those guys’ were with them. Still not sure if Kate hooked up with one of them at some point or just spent time with them and enjoyed the attention etc as I don’t know if Kate is a casual hook up kinda gal 👀😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Obviously we don’t know, what Kate really gets up to or is truly like, as her followers only see a highly edited version for her work. Managed to keep officially a celeb boyfriend secret for 2 yrs. He said recently his ex made the first move & loved her confidence for doing so - she’s not shy with men. Vlog’s very edited so timelines cannot to be trusted- will never imply stopped out all night with a random. Missing out The Ritz Hotel footage is odd as it’s stunningly iconic - could’ve cut it saying went for a drink. But the tale of spending the whole last day in Paris doing just admin is rubbish ( maybe a hour max) - no lunch or no dinner? It makes everything else questionable. Then leaving 🔥& ❤comments to each other on IG is likely more happen than just chatting. If trying to be so private why publicly reply? Didn’t follow her when she was last single, so maybe this is her usual single manner. Let’s see at around Valentines what happens - mystery flowers / goes awol weekend before.

On her stories, Yasmin frequently gives advice about men, sex & relationships as if she’s an expert. Often comments encouraging her followers to have first date sex / no timing restrictions & just enjoy having sex whenever you feel like it, so seems like she is into casual hook ups herself - her choice. No wonder Yasmin got 14 outfit photos by taking 2 Huge Suitcases + a make up suitcase for a 2 night stay is unjustifiably excessive & vain. Plus still went shopping for new outfits. What does she pack for a 2 week holiday? 10 cases. 😂

She definitely isn’t shy.

I remember she mentioned in one of her old vlogs, people seem to think she is shy but she is the complete opposite, and very confident. I think she said because she grew up with her brother/brothers.. something like that.

She seems to be having fun so good on her, usually girls are seen to be moping post break up but she seems to be thriving.

Reactions: 2
Obviously we don’t know, what Kate really gets up to or is truly like, as her followers only see a highly edited version for her work. Managed to keep officially a celeb boyfriend secret for 2 yrs. He said recently his ex made the first move & loved her confidence for doing so - she’s not shy with men. Vlog’s very edited so timelines cannot to be trusted- will never imply stopped out all night with a random. Missing out The Ritz Hotel footage is odd as it’s stunningly iconic - could’ve cut it saying went for a drink. But the tale of spending the whole last day in Paris doing just admin is rubbish ( maybe a hour max) - no lunch or no dinner? It makes everything else questionable. Then leaving 🔥& ❤comments to each other on IG is likely more happen than just chatting. If trying to be so private why publicly reply? Didn’t follow her when she was last single, so maybe this is her usual single manner. Let’s see at around Valentines what happens - mystery flowers / goes awol weekend before.

On her stories, Yasmin frequently gives advice about men, sex & relationships as if she’s an expert. Often comments encouraging her followers to have first date sex / no timing restrictions & just enjoy having sex whenever you feel like it, so seems like she is into casual hook ups herself - her choice. No wonder Yasmin got 14 outfit photos by taking 2 Huge Suitcases + a make up suitcase for a 2 night stay is unjustifiably excessive & vain. Plus still went shopping for new outfits. What does she pack for a 2 week holiday? 10 cases. 😂
She definitely isn’t shy.

I remember she mentioned in one of her old vlogs, people seem to think she is shy but she is the complete opposite, and very confident. I think she said because she grew up with her brother/brothers.. something like that.

She seems to be having fun so good on her, usually girls are seen to be moping post break up but she seems to be thriving.
Yeah I hope she’s not anti casual hook ups so I’m hoping she did have some fun with the French guy! 😏 especially if Yas is thoroughly into that as that would’ve made Kate feel comfortable and non judged (not like I think she needs encouragement but Yas is a lot more blunt).

Also I remember now how confident Kate was when Bei was talking about her dating life and that guy she was dating (not sure if he’s still on the scene) in her vlogs so yeah she definitely doesn’t seem shy with guys. And if she made the first move with Greg then she deffo isn’t shy! Fair play to her. I don’t know I think she just doesn’t give me those kinda vibes as she does like to appear a certain way with her followers (wholesome, prim and proper, classy, maybe a bit conservative etc).

I loved her because she had a really good mix of designer and more affordable options, but now she's going down the luxury route with everything and it's really hard to relate to her, unfortunately.

Reactions: 7
She seems like a lovely girl but unless you have parents who are rich or earning loads then it’s not relatable

I find this a really annoying answer that a lot of these rich influencers give to the “it’s not a real job” thing.

yes, it probably takes some skill to edit a video. However, you aren’t good enough to do it as a full time job in an agency for example.

you’re not good enough at graphic design that you could do it as a full time job.

can she do makeup well enough on others that she could charge? no

They list off these skills that they’ve had 2% experience with (probably not even on actual Adobe software lol) for YouTube thumbnails and to edit a vlog together but if her IG/YT suddenly disappeared as she was forced to get a regular job with us folk who can’t afford £7000 Chanel bags and Carter bangles on a random Tuesday because we are bored, she’d find that she isn’t qualified to do anything except the checkouts at Tesco.

I’m tired of influencers acting like they are a one man digital marketing, HR, makeup and hair artist, customer service graphic design agency! my friend is a graphic designer, it’s very skilled and impressive job… and then the likes of Kate act like everything they do is just *so important* and *so skilled* … like no, you piece together vlog footage. I’ve seen Minecraft YouTubers with better editing.

i think that compared to the average Instagram influencer that yes she does work harder because her content is always new and fresh and she does take photos everyday. But to say this load of tit is so stupid. It’s frustrating to people who have worked hard in their careers when people like Kate are gliding through doing ads for watches that they will never even wear again

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I find this a really annoying answer that a lot of these rich influencers give to the “it’s not a real job” thing.

yes, it probably takes some skill to edit a video. However, you aren’t good enough to do it as a full time job in an agency for example.

you’re not good enough at graphic design that you could do it as a full time job.

can she do makeup well enough on others that she could charge? no

They list off these skills that they’ve had 2% experience with (probably not even on actual Adobe software lol) for YouTube thumbnails and to edit a vlog together but if her IG/YT suddenly disappeared as she was forced to get a regular job with us folk who can’t afford £7000 Chanel bags and Carter bangles on a random Tuesday because we are bored, she’d find that she isn’t qualified to do anything except the checkouts at Tesco.

I’m tired of influencers acting like they are a one man digital marketing, HR, makeup and hair artist, customer service graphic design agency! my friend is a graphic designer, it’s very skilled and impressive job… and then the likes of Kate act like everything they do is just *so important* and *so skilled* … like no, you piece together vlog footage. I’ve seen Minecraft YouTubers with better editing.

i think that compared to the average Instagram influencer that yes she does work harder because her content is always new and fresh and she does take photos everyday. But to say this load of tit is so stupid. It’s frustrating to people who have worked hard in their careers when people like Kate are gliding through doing ads for watches that they will never even wear again
I get the frustration with most Influencers not being qualified in anything / limited skills but Kate does have a degree in Graphic Design & Brand Identity from University of Arts London, graduated in 2019. So she does have the professional skills to get a job in a magazine, design studio or PR with a brand but being an Instagram influencer is a lot more profitable. As pay in design industry is low - new graduate would be lucky to get £25 K a year compared to her likely £250K+. Just got lucky having model looks aswell - it’s a great opportunity if anyone has a chance at it. Pretending it’s hard work is irritating.

From her Paris reel - Kate didn’t show in her 2 vlogs wearing Yasmin’s sparkly black dress at night, reveals a lot was edited out.

My earlier guess that Kate would possibly like to date a 30+ rich City Boy Trader like Nadia Anya’s BF Johnny seems to be true as starting following Billy Henty - a Vice President Iron Trader at JP Morgan Bank. ( Hangs out with TOWIE types :James Locke & Jack Fincham). Maybe lining up a valentine date in London.👀 Don’t think there is any possibility of a reunion with her ex now.

Attachments

Not surprisingly Yasmin has now launch her own You Tube Channel ( no vlogs yet) - Looks like the Paris vlogs were a way of their management’s promoting her by introducing her to Kate’s 120K YT subscribers to piggy back off her work.

I think where influencers are disillusioned is they think everyone thinks they don’t work hard and it’s an easy job. Great you work hard, so do many people. I think the frustrations, and where they have no grasp on reality, is that it’s how MUCH they are paid vs the work they do is the issue. £2k a post for an IG picture that takes maximum half a day - that’s why everyone slates them!

Reactions: 13
First-time poster here! I really like Kate and her content. She is much younger than me, but I really like her style. She also seems very sweet and genuine. I am still trying to decide on how I feel about Yasmin. She seems cool but I can't decide if she They seemed to have fun in Paris, but I also kind of felt like Kate was ready to go home for a few days.

Sorry, I messed up. Anyway! Part of me thinks that Yasmin is cool and fun, and the other part of me thinks that she only gives certain people the time of day and that she is not that nice.

Looks like she is traveling with a brand and they requested her to wear some pink outfits?

The woman is allowed to wear whatever she pleases, but I think her caption "they've requested some pink outfits (which I own zero of)..." speaks volumes. This is why I sometimes have issues 100% trusting her (or any influencer). She has made it such a point that she is true to herself and her minimal, neutral palette. And - for the most part - she does stick to her true self. But if you are having to go out of your way to purchase an item you don't own in order to appease the brand, then you are not being authentic to yourself or your viewers. Now, if she ends up incorporating that pink garment into her wardrobe...that's great! If she purchases the garment just for the trip and then sells it on Depop...then she is just validating some of our concerns.

Reactions: 15
I agree, I was shocked to see she went shopping for pink clothes just for a brand deal, but to even admit it? Really disingenuous and she doesn't even care. Really disappointing. I hope she doesn't just fob them off after the trip!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.