Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else feel like amzy98 knows Kate in real life? Every post is an absolute essay, bee is that you letting your true feelings out šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m exactly the same I always thought dubaim and amzy98 were the same person!! šŸ˜Æ

Reactions: 10
I mean if she doesnā€™t know her I do find it a bit oddā€¦the over analysis of everything is strange, way too invested.

Iā€™ve just looked at the dubaim posts, you guys are so right!

Reactions: 4
I find it really interesting actually šŸ˜‚ carry on do your essays lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think DubaiM and Amzy98 are the same too šŸ‘€

Kate has definitely had something done to her boobs, very obvious in that photo of her on the boat

Reactions: 8
šŸ˜‚ not the same person, maybe she is Bee or ex girlfriend / work colleague of hers? Iā€™ve been accused of being Kate herself or her family before on here. Can you even have 2 Tattle accounts? Iā€™m just a gay guy who just likes gossip like everyone else on here. I do agree with many of her comments but many on here have the same opinions & regularly comment, once fans but slowly gone off her as she has changed.

Does look like Kate has had Boob filler as she never had any cleavage before, sadly likely Arminā€™s new encouragement as all his friendā€™s girlfriends have fake boobs as the preferred look of his scene. He is gross. She will deny this claiming to be still be all natural just blessed, increasing unbelievable with new big difference. Sadly she is so thin now.

Attachments

Totally agree with all of this ā˜šŸ½

Essentially now a basic spoilt influencer with no real personal style, whoā€™s in reality needy insecurely always fishing for compliments as validation. Influencers all copy each other in competition to live the same boujee lifestyle & buy the same designer status symbols trying to out do each other. All have the same dating pattern jump from one man to another begs as they cannot be alone with no self esteem. Photo from Arminā€™s mates ig - he never smiles must have bad teeth & moody, total ick at his bouffant greasy hair & platform trainers to make himself taller šŸ¤¢ - how can Kate find him remotely sexy? From an Olympian to that, she should be embarrassed to be that desperate for any dick now. Surely she can pull better than him if only stayed single for bit longer. Itā€™s sadly clear Kate has become a shallow snob looking down on everyone who has less money / lucky than her, including her followers & Bee who she uses & mocks in her vlogs. Always catches her off guard so she doesnā€™t look her best on camera yet Kate uploads it. The fake image of nice sweet girl act has gone as now often bitchy, mean girl vibe morphing into Yasmin, Lorna & Lydia type.

Yasminā€™s tacky ā€œcollectionā€ launch today is perfect look for Dubai yachting / tarty gold digger style vibe. Not much to be proud of by putting her name on this cheap poor quality rubbish. Kate has said she has been offered collections herself before but turned them down waiting for better offers. All self absorbed simply donā€™t care it looks bad to holiday / dine out in luxury on profits from slave Labour. With the ubiquitous influencer launch of loads of helium balloons & cupcakes in a 5* hotel with faked excitement - the gloating smugness of all them is a total turn off.

EwwwšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he is giving me serial killer vibes!!

Canā€™t describe how depressed she has looked these past 8 weeks she looks so skinny and depressed, I mean look at her legs!
842C30FD-E059-4D62-9C36-C064B07441E4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do you guys think this guy is Armin who sheā€™s seeing now
It is presumed Armin is the same guy with her in Ibiza as he has same build very short & skinny, his arms look the same size as Kate. Had a shorter haircut since. Certainly never went with Sarah as she lied repeatedly to all her followers about. Kateā€™s been dieting & changed so much since being with him, heā€™s probably the type to insist she must be super skinny to make himself look bigger & more manly, this sadly happens a lot. A red flag arrogant bad aura from him not attractive or fit, Kateā€™s obviously only dating him for his wallet as that private members socialite life impresses her & she wants access to that shallow connected scene, which her own money cannot buy. Her lack of motivation this year with her content & down demeanour likely due to knowing she has lost her way.

Reactions: 1
Wow comparing these pictures of them both with that friend artesonroad.. Kate (in not even tall heels) and Armin (in his platform trainers lmao) must be a very similar height. Kate is really short too, so he must be soooo tiny for a guy. No wonder Kate was making comments in vlogs and lives about how short the guys are in London, which is not true anyways most of my guy friends are 6ft or over here
8B72E677-575F-4F09-B0FC-06C97FAAF2D6.jpeg
Screenshot_20220626-160745.png

She looks unwell in that bikini story she put up. Sheā€™s lost too much weight off her face itā€™s aged her about ten years!

Reactions: 3
Yasmin showing exactly the kind of friend she is. She reposted someoneā€™s story on Instagram of Kate exposing her boob accidentally!

• Wow
Soooo.... This is Kate. Nipslipping in Turkey. We'll see how long this story is up before she wakes up hungover and forces the guy and Yas to remove it.

kate.jpg

Reactions: 2
Exposes bitchy Yasmin as a mean fake friend happy to quickly humiliate her on Instagram. They all seem a bit more than tipsy in these stories ā„not a great look should put phones down.

Wow comparing these pictures of them both with that friend artesonroad.. Kate (in not even tall heels) and Armin (in his platform trainers lmao) must be a very similar height. Kate is really short too, so he must be soooo tiny for a guy. No wonder Kate was making comments in vlogs and lives about how short the guys are in London, which is not true anyways most of my guy friends are 6ft or over hereView attachment 1381123View attachment 1381124
Kateā€™s block heels only look about 3 inches & she says she is 5ft 4, a lot influencers & models add an inch to their height as she looks even shorter. Arminā€™s a tiny man no more than 5 ft 6 & very skinny plus his 2+ inch platforms & big hair, makes Greg at 5ft 10.5 /180cm big in comparison. I agree Kateā€™s weight loss ages her face with loss of volume, body of a boney preteen with new boobs added, sadly she does look ill now.

Soooo.... This is Kate. Nipslipping in Turkey. We'll see how long this story is up before she wakes up hungover and forces the guy and Yas to remove it.

View attachment 1382652
What an awful friend for resharing, all of us know Kate would understandably be embarrassed by that, so should she

Reactions: 4
Exposes bitchy Yasmin as a mean fake friend happy to quickly humiliate her on Instagram. They all seem a bit more than tipsy in these stories ā„not a great look should put phones down.

Kateā€™s block heels only look about 3 inches & she says she is 5ft 4, a lot influencers & models add an inch to their height as she looks even shorter. Arminā€™s a tiny man no more than 5 ft 6 & very skinny plus his 2+ inch platforms & big hair, makes Greg at 5ft 10.5 /180cm big in comparison. I agree Kateā€™s weight loss ages her face with loss of volume, body of a boney preteen with new boobs added, sadly she does look ill now.
I saw Kate at Ibiza airport last year and she is definitely tiny. Iā€™d say 5ā€™2 or 5ā€™3 perhaps. she looks so scrawny now whereas before she looked amazing. Her new boobs like v fake

Is it just more or did Kate used to have more followers than Yasmin and now Yas is surpassing?
Yasmin probably gets more attention (more because sheā€™s loud and somewhat less bland than Kate). Kinda feel like Kate is forcing herself to be some extrovert to keep up but itā€™s failing miserably

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.