Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty12345678910

She’s in Europe somewhere now. She uploaded pics of ‘tapas night’ and menu had prices in euros. Woke up this morning and she’d deleted it off her story. Also had a guy in the background! shes uploaded a smoothie pic but I think she’s trying to distract that she’s not on holiday!

bettiiwhiite

Long time lurker here .. i actually don’t mind them . I think they are a nice pair . watched their live and tbh they were saying how lucky they are. I think it good that they aren’t pushing out an unaffordable resort. Although them getting it for free is not great

Loopiloo

I unfollowed her, can’t remember what she did one day but it annoyed me 😆 it may actually have been not declaring a gift and she gets gifted shit loads!
That’s the exact reason I’m seriously considering unfollowing her. It’s a shame because I really love her outfits

airhead

So I'm usually just a lurker, and a long time on-and-off viewer of Kate's YouTube, but I just spotted her fully paved Juste Un Clou in her newest video... I know she's able to live comfortably, buying designer and living in London and all that, but a 47k bracelet? Maybe she/her family is even more well off than we thought?

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Ok what have I missed? I’ve been so busy with work this week!

Who’s Kate’s new man? I haven’t watched her vlogs for a few weeks so haven’t kept up with her life.

DubaiM

Greg is back in London tonight at his original flat so he didn’t move out completely. Maybe a matter of wait & see, for when she confirms their split or not.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
What’s up with Kate’s finger? Is it raynauds? (Or holding the heavy lidl bags too tight when walking home 🧐🤪) hope it’s nothing serious anyway!
Kate asking for questions on her insta I wonder will she mention the Greg interview.

Last edited:

JellyDonut

VIP Member
On Kate’s story earlier she said something about “moving my little Yasmin in”. Does that mean Yas has moved in with Kate and Bei now?